Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

Spartan300

@haidut I'm interested in trying Lisuride for reducing intra ocular pressure. The study references suggest that topical application is most effective, do you know whether topical application would still be effective for reducing IOP? Also any ideas on what dosage should be?

Many thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I'm interested in trying Lisuride for reducing intra ocular pressure. The study references suggest that topical application is most effective, do you know whether topical application would still be effective for reducing IOP? Also any ideas on what dosage should be?

Many thanks

I think DeFibron would be a safer and cheaper option. There are studies in the DeFibron thread showing the methylated fatty acids reducing both central and ocular pressure.

ilikecats

@haidut rat took lisuride daily for 5 months. 50-200mcg, mostly orally as the rat found this most effective. Came off of it 3 weeks ago. Zero withdrawals. Where are my rat’s DAWS naysayers? Rat experienced a very bothersome side effect from lisuride (obviously it’s hard to be 100 percent certain it was the lisuride but rat says he’s 98 percent certain). He started having problems with extreme texture sensitivity that started maybe 1 month in and slowly escalated. Everything started to feel like nails on a chalk board if that makes any sense. But Rat had great results from using it in the short term (say a few days to a week even the first month was good but I wouldn’t recommend taking it for that long.) All this is in line with rays AND haiduts recommendations though. Bothersome symptom is almost completely gone now. In the future Rat plans to take it only once a week max.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut rat took lisuride daily for 5 months. 50-200mcg, mostly orally as the rat found this most effective. Came off of it 3 weeks ago. Zero withdrawals. Where are my rat’s DAWS naysayers? Rat experienced a very bothersome side effect from lisuride (obviously it’s hard to be 100 percent certain it was the lisuride but rat says he’s 98 percent certain). He started having problems with extreme texture sensitivity that started maybe 1 month in and slowly escalated. Everything started to feel like nails on a chalk board if that makes any sense. But Rat had great results from using it in the short term (say a few days to a week even the first month was good but I wouldn’t recommend taking it for that long.) All this is in line with rays AND haiduts recommendations though. Bothersome symptom is almost completely gone now. In the future Rat plans to take it only once a week max.

Excellent! Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

KyleKingsly

(Copied from @DaveFoster 's thread)

Another positive report with no DAWS, that is indeed great to hear! I wouldn't like to call myself a naysayer but I do know what you mean haha. Just trying to be cautious given that some people of the social anxiety support forum were giving very strong warnings on dopamine agonists after they had terrible, long-lasting DAWS. I do still love this stuff on paper and may well try it sometime soon.

I really like the idea of doing mini-cycles with this stuff, i.e. using it once a week or few days a week like you said and then taking a break the other days. I'm thinking about trying it for maybe on Thursday - Saturday to enhance my social acumen, motivation, and confidence. Then hopefully I could use Sunday to recover from any minor downregulation and be back to normal by Monday. What do y'all think about that idea? Or even just using this stuff on Saturday, if that's wiser, would be fine by me too.

The thing I'm concerned about with that kind of protocol is that many people are discussing an adaptation period to Lisuride where they just feel lethargic and unmotivated, among other side effects. I'm worried that if I tried taking this stuff only a few times a week, I'd get all those unpleasant side effects without any of the good feels.

Can anyone discuss your experience with taking this stuff just once or a few times a week, and do y'all think that would be a viable dosing strategy?

Dhair

(Copied from @DaveFoster 's thread)

Another positive report with no DAWS, that is indeed great to hear! I wouldn't like to call myself a naysayer but I do know what you mean haha. Just trying to be cautious given that some people of the social anxiety support forum were giving very strong warnings on dopamine agonists after they had terrible, long-lasting DAWS. I do still love this stuff on paper and may well try it sometime soon.

I really like the idea of doing mini-cycles with this stuff, i.e. using it once a week or few days a week like you said and then taking a break the other days. I'm thinking about trying it for maybe on Thursday - Saturday to enhance my social acumen, motivation, and confidence. Then hopefully I could use Sunday to recover from any minor downregulation and be back to normal by Monday. What do y'all think about that idea? Or even just using this stuff on Saturday, if that's wiser, would be fine by me too.

The thing I'm concerned about with that kind of protocol is that many people are discussing an adaptation period to Lisuride where they just feel lethargic and unmotivated, among other side effects. I'm worried that if I tried taking this stuff only a few times a week, I'd get all those unpleasant side effects without any of the good feels.

Can anyone discuss your experience with taking this stuff just once or a few times a week, and do y'all think that would be a viable dosing strategy?
I think you're making this too scary. Just try it for a week and see what happens.
I used 50-75mcg for a week, and it seemed to break me out of a horrible stress cycle after I pushed myself too far with thyroid last year. It can definitely make you tired, but it also will make you happy. I would start it on the weekend or on a day when you don't have anything planned just to see how it affects you. For me, it helped tremendously with anxiety, but I didn't like the idea of using it long term. I also got the vision-expanding and color saturation effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Why safer? I ordered lisuride before reading this unfortunately.

Well, just because lisuride is a lab/research chemical while DeFibron is technically a food.

Last edited:

KyleKingsly

Got my Lisuride and am pretty stoked to try it! It seems like most are saying that topical is the most effective ROA, versus sublingual and/or oral, right?

And where's the best place to apply it? I'm thinking the temples or forehead should be good for mental benefits right?

Waynish

After a few day rest from daily lisurude, today I put 5 drops on my left arm. About 10 or 15 min later, I felt the dopamine(?) mental high. About 1 hour later got some chest pains. The chest pain felt like heartburn, so I sipped a bit of water with 1/4tsp sodium bicarbonate and the chest pains reduced. Has anyone else tried sodium bicarb to reduce lisuride induced chest pains? Perhaps fewer drops of lisuride may be more appropriate.

Heard another rat experience heartburn after taking lisuride. Did you continue using sodium bicarbonate to remedy this?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Also, what y'all think about this? It makes it seem like dopamine agonists would be good for regular use based on their effect on upregulating aromatase while downregulating T production.

Effect of a dopamine agonist on luteinizing hormone receptors, cyclic AMP production and steroidogenesis in rat Leydig cells. - PubMed - NCBI @haidut

Dopamine agonists like bromocriptine have been used for decades, sometimes in very high doses and to my knowledge not a single case of impaired steroidogenesis in humans has been seen. Actually, they have been shown to lower estrogen and as such have been used in the past for breast cancer treatment, and are still used for that in some countries.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...ocriptine-can-fully-cure-breast-cancer.11660/

Maybe this is something specific to mesulergine that the study used? It is a known agonist of 5-HT2B and this can cause fibrosis/dysfunction in many tissues, including gonads.
Mesulergine - Wikipedia
"...The compound had entered clinical trials for the treatment of Parkinson's disease; however, further development was halted due to adverse histological abnormalities in rats.[3]"

M

member 6316

hi question about this sentence ''It has a high affinity for the dopamine D2, D3 and D4 receptors, as well as D1, and D5. ''

do you mean it has high affinity for all dopamine receptors or it has affinity on D1 and D5 but its low compared to the other 3 not enough to produce an effect?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
hi question about this sentence ''It has a high affinity for the dopamine D2, D3 and D4 receptors, as well as D1, and D5. ''

do you mean it has high affinity for all dopamine receptors or it has affinity on D1 and D5 but its low compared to the other 3 not enough to produce an effect?

It has high enough affinity to activate all of those receptors, but the activation of D2, D3, and D4 happen at much lower concentrations - usually 5-10 times lower than the ones needed for D1/D5 activation.

alywest

I would say after several months of on again/off again supplementation with autistic rat experiment that this product is definitely beneficial for the autistic rat. When supplement stopped, subject began to almost immediately resorted back to previously used physically aggressive behaviors with fellow and parent rats (such as biting and physical domination-type activities such as tackling and overly-aggressive play.) Truly this rat has shown vast improvement with lisuride supplementation, and has even begun to be able to use some communication skills which were previously not used due to almost constant movement and inability to make eye contact or play in such a way that allowed other rats to attempt to engage and interact. If there wasn't such a stark contrast in behavior over the short period of time that lisuride was withdrawn it would be difficult to pinpoint that as the cause of the changes, however, after 3-4 days of regular supplementation after stopping for approximately 1 month, the negative behaviors completely stopped. It has allowed autistic rat to make progress in various forms of therapy and to be able to form better bonds with family members.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I would say after several months of on again/off again supplementation with autistic rat experiment that this product is definitely beneficial for the autistic rat. When supplement stopped, subject began to almost immediately resorted back to previously used physically aggressive behaviors with fellow and parent rats (such as biting and physical domination-type activities such as tackling and overly-aggressive play.) Truly this rat has shown vast improvement with lisuride supplementation, and has even begun to be able to use some communication skills which were previously not used due to almost constant movement and inability to make eye contact or play in such a way that allowed other rats to attempt to engage and interact. If there wasn't such a stark contrast in behavior over the short period of time that lisuride was withdrawn it would be difficult to pinpoint that as the cause of the changes, however, after 3-4 days of regular supplementation after stopping for approximately 1 month, the negative behaviors completely stopped. It has allowed autistic rat to make progress in various forms of therapy and to be able to form better bonds with family members.

Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! How much is used daily?

alywest

Once I get him to the point where his behavior has improved I usually only have to dose 2-3 drops every day or sometimes every other day. It doesn't seem to matter if I miss a day here and there as long as I don't miss too many. In fact, when I stopped before it took at least a couple of weeks for me to realize the old behaviors came back full force (biting someone nearly daily, rough play that was too aggressive and painful) so it took me a little while to make the correlation between the stoppage of the lisuride! If I miss more than two days consecutively I will start to see small issues like a random bight or him starting to press his chin into me so hard that it hurts, and then I'll remember I need to give him a dose. It's honestly a miracle. I thank you, Haidut. This has made having a relationship with my child possible. If it weren't for you making this available in this form I wouldn't have ever tried it.