Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

FacelessMan

Yep, it reversed memory dysfunction due to stroke in a human clinical trial. I will be posting some studies in the thread later tonight.
If that's the case, Hillary Clinton needs some of this stuff. I wonder sometimes why celebrities and powerful people don't know about stuff like this...

Agent207

Too bad this is 5-HT1a agonist, i guess this is good for women. For men I guess its best to look for 5-HT1 antagonist while D2 agonism.

Lin

I tried Lisuride a couple of years ago. It was the oral tablets, for human use. The warnings were to start with a very small dose, because it can lower blood pressure and cause fainting. Another side effect is nausea.
Well, I started with a small dose at bedtime. The nausea made it difficult to go to sleep. I tried off and on for several weeks, still had the problem. So, I gave up on it.
I have no idea if taking it trans-dermal would have the same effects... But something to watch out for with your experiments.

aarfai

Has anyone stacked Lisuride with Ritanserin? Would this combo be libido enhancing? I ask because some users have reported a decline in libido with Ritanserin alone.

FacelessMan

Has anyone stacked Lisuride with Ritanserin? Would this combo be libido enhancing? I ask because some users have reported a decline in libido with Ritanserin alone.

I am gonna use them together on my rat. I have ritanserin already and just received lisuride. I use 2 drops ritanserin at a time and I'm starting out with 2 drops lisuride. I'll let you know.

Pointless

Just the first day of testing, but I thought I'd post something because people have asked for early reports. Subject applied 2 drops (50 mcgs) to the back of the forearm. Over the next 15 minutes, a feeling of relaxation and well-being was felt. Decrease in muscle tension. Over the next hour or so, the following side effects were felt:
abdominal pains - notes below
slight nausea - did not decrease appetite or cause discomfort
rumbling stomach - did not result in a bowel movement or diarrhea
and slight dizziness - not enough to fall over but just barely enough to notice if you're looking for it

Abdominal pains are a symptom of the subject's inflammatory bowel disease. He controls this with Cyproheptadine 1 mg twice per day. This symptom returns when missing a dose (hasn't missed one in months so don't know if this is still the case), but also when using any dopaminergic substance: caffeine, methylene blue, citicholine, even in tiny doses. Subject was hoping that a serotonin-blocking dopaminergic would not have this effect, but I guess not.

Sexual effects: great increase in delay to climax, and this is welcome because subject has suffered from premature ejaculation for as long as he can remember. Tried 2 drops of Ritanserin to decrease abdominal pain, and it seems to decrease it slightly. Increasing dose of Cyproheptadine might be more effective. Subject will continue with 1 drop/day and try to mitigate side effects with Ritanserin or Cyproheptadine.

Negative side effect seems to be particular to the subject, but anyone that is sensitive to methylene blue or caffeine should be careful of possible net serotonergic effect.

T

tca300

Test subject - Captured squirrel
First day, 10AM received 4 drops on shaved back.
During the first 6 hours, Donald Trump ( name of squirrel ) reported a pleasurable sensation on scalp where his hairline has been receding, instead of the typical irritated/inflamed feeling. Also, slight weakness in his hind legs for a short period. He now laughs excessively at dumb things. Will report back soon.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can this be taken with methylene blue, or is that dangerous due to serotonin ?

I would not take them together. Lisuride has proven agonist effect on some serotonin receptors. I think methylene blue can only safely be combined with serotonin antagonists or pure dopamine agonists. The LSD-derived drugs are mixed bag even through their systemic effects are dopaminergic.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ordered. Just to double check can Lisuride be safety taken with Ritanserin?! Can you please post studies of combining the two.

There are no studies combining the two but I posted a study in another thread saying combining serotonin antagonist with dopamine agonist potentiates the effects of either one.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How long will this compound last if kept stored in a cool and dark drawer?

I think up to 3 months is probably OK, based on information we got from the chemical vendor. Lisuride in DMSO should last at least 3 months even though I have a 6-month old bottles that has not lost any of its potency.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just the first day of testing, but I thought I'd post something because people have asked for early reports. Subject applied 2 drops (50 mcgs) to the back of the forearm. Over the next 15 minutes, a feeling of relaxation and well-being was felt. Decrease in muscle tension. Over the next hour or so, the following side effects were felt:
abdominal pains - notes below
slight nausea - did not decrease appetite or cause discomfort
rumbling stomach - did not result in a bowel movement or diarrhea
and slight dizziness - not enough to fall over but just barely enough to notice if you're looking for it

Abdominal pains are a symptom of the subject's inflammatory bowel disease. He controls this with Cyproheptadine 1 mg twice per day. This symptom returns when missing a dose (hasn't missed one in months so don't know if this is still the case), but also when using any dopaminergic substance: caffeine, methylene blue, citicholine, even in tiny doses. Subject was hoping that a serotonin-blocking dopaminergic would not have this effect, but I guess not.

Sexual effects: great increase in delay to climax, and this is welcome because subject has suffered from premature ejaculation for as long as he can remember. Tried 2 drops of Ritanserin to decrease abdominal pain, and it seems to decrease it slightly. Increasing dose of Cyproheptadine might be more effective. Subject will continue with 1 drop/day and try to mitigate side effects with Ritanserin or Cyproheptadine.

Negative side effect seems to be particular to the subject, but anyone that is sensitive to methylene blue or caffeine should be careful of possible net serotonergic effect.

Thanks, very helpful report! I think you'd be please to hear that premature ejaculation is due to deficiency of dopaminergic function, so dopamine agonists are expected to treat it.
Stimulation of dopamine autoreceptors elicits "premature ejaculation" in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
"...Following treatment with dopamine (DA) receptor agonists, such as apomorphine, N-n-propyl-norapomorphine, lisuride and 3-(3-hydroxyphenyl)-N-n-propyl-piperidine (3-PPP) (50, 2.5, 400 and 5000 micrograms/kg, respectively), male rats attain ejaculation with receptive females sooner and after fewer penile intromissions than controls. Since doses of DA agonists needed to produce "premature ejaculation" are within the low dose range needed to stimulate DA autoreceptors, it is suggested that "premature ejaculation" in rats results from inhibition of DA neurotransmission. This hypothesis is supported by the finding that 6 hr after haloperidol (1 mg/kg), rats achieve ejaculation after fewer intromissions than normal."
The nausea should be controllable with some ritanserin or cypro.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was curious about research on lisuride for migraines, and it appears to fare well compared to alternatives:
lisuride-migraines-pharmacological-management.png

(from Pharmacological Management for Prevention of Migraine)

If you look at the section Neurological/Brain in the references above there are some studied on migraine. Given that migraine is a serotonin issue and lisuride treats it this suggests that the drug is predominantly dopaminergic. Bromocriptine is a lot less effective, which matches its more serotonergic profile.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Test subject - Captured squirrel
First day, 10AM received 4 drops on shaved back.
During the first 6 hours, Donald Trump ( name of squirrel ) reported a pleasurable sensation on scalp where his hairline has been receding, instead of the typical irritated/inflamed feeling. Also, slight weakness in his hind legs for a short period. He now laughs excessively at dumb things. Will report back soon.

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If that's the case, Hillary Clinton needs some of this stuff. I wonder sometimes why celebrities and powerful people don't know about stuff like this...

They know some stuff. Hillary has been taking thyroid for the last 7 years. She has also been on progesterone therapy before but I don't know for how long and how much she took. Her doctor did tell her estrogen is very bad for her, so he is not completely blind. Too bad Bill's doctor is nuts and put him on the bean diet. Bill now looks like...a ghost.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Well, it is an agonist on 5-HT1. All LSD-derivatives are mixed serotonin agonists/antagonists but their effect is primarily dopaminergic. Unlike some other ergot drugs like bromocriptine and cabergoline lisuride has no fibrotic side effects, which is the thing to be concerned about. 5-HT1 agonists may treat malaria as I posted in another thread, so you get some bonus effects from serotonin agonism :):

ejalrp

Sexual effects: great increase in delay to climax, and this is welcome because subject has suffered from premature ejaculation for as long as he can remember.

Interesting because one of the rat studies had the exact opposite effect!

Pointless

Thanks, very helpful report! These are all common side effects with lisuride. So, noting unusual of scary there. I think you'd be please to hear that premature ejaculation is due to deficiency of dopaminergic function, so dopamine agonists are expected to treat it.
Stimulation of dopamine autoreceptors elicits "premature ejaculation" in rats. - PubMed - NCBI
"...Following treatment with dopamine (DA) receptor agonists, such as apomorphine, N-n-propyl-norapomorphine, lisuride and 3-(3-hydroxyphenyl)-N-n-propyl-piperidine (3-PPP) (50, 2.5, 400 and 5000 micrograms/kg, respectively), male rats attain ejaculation with receptive females sooner and after fewer penile intromissions than controls. Since doses of DA agonists needed to produce "premature ejaculation" are within the low dose range needed to stimulate DA autoreceptors, it is suggested that "premature ejaculation" in rats results from inhibition of DA neurotransmission. This hypothesis is supported by the finding that 6 hr after haloperidol (1 mg/kg), rats achieve ejaculation after fewer intromissions than normal."
The nausea should be controllable with some ritanserin or cypro.

Can you explain this study? Because it seems like the da agonists caused pe, but they conclude that da inactivation causes pe.

thyrulian

There are no studies combining the two but I posted a study in another thread saying combining serotonin antagonist with dopamine agonist potentiates the effects of either one.
One of my rats has reported oddly enough that Ritanserin seems to hamper the effects of Lisuride somehow. Hmm.

I mean, a weaker antagonist competing with a stronger would make sense, but it was almost as if the Ritanserin had mysteriously become an outright depressant.

Me need bed.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals