Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

alywest

Love this combo. Cleared my rat's lung right out. She now seems to have a ton of energy. I give her drops in her mouth.

Yeah, maybe it is the lungs that are working better and therefore producing better evaporation? Perhaps just overall better respiration. Sleep is amazing, too. And I haven't tried either of them orally but I will to see if there is a difference! The autistic rat probably wouldn't allow it unless it was concealed in some OJ, perhaps!

alywest

My rat feel zombified with this combo. Maybe It needs more drops of lisuride and less cypro
may also be worth mentioning that I just discovered that aspirin and cypro probably shouldn't be taken together. I didn't know that until i came across that information in another thread. Had been taking both for a while. Then I had a bad allergic reaction to some aspirin that wasn't good anymore so I'm going to stay away from the aspirin for a while.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wait I'm confused, if lisuride is safe why would you need cypro to stop the side effects? On the first page haidut sites a study that states that the cabergoline and pergolide possibly cause the heart problems due to Agonism of serotonin and the fact that Lisuride does not have this agonism means it might be more safe.

However, I'm still not entirely convinced. I think the journal review I cited was stating that it was the dopamine agonism of all the Dopamine receptors that was the cause and not serotonin agonism. Again I'm not entirely sure but that is how it appears to me. Possibly it is incorrect. As far as I can recall the review did not mention the fact that some of these ergots are serotonin agonists as well. This serotonin agonism may very well could explain the heart issues.

There is a study somewhere on PubMed specifically with lisuride and it was the only ergot derivative devoid of fibrosis side effects. Also, see terguride below, which is basically lisuride. It is supposed to not only be safe but even reverse fibrosis of heart, lungs, liver, etc. That's why Pfizer paid $500mil for it.
Terguride - Wikipedia

Waynish

There is a study somewhere on PubMed specifically with lisuride and it was the only ergot derivative devoid of fibrosis side effects. Also, see terguride below, which is basically lisuride. It is supposed to not only be safe but even reverse fibrosis of heart, lungs, liver, etc. That's why Pfizer paid $500mil for it.
Terguride - Wikipedia

Don't think there's evidence that LSD has fibrotic effects, are there?

Progesterone

Terguride - Wikipedia

haidut for the win

Progesterone

Are you still using? And you still do topical right?

Yes. Still using. 1 drop on wrist. I don't use daily though, I tend to take weekends off.

I just re-added oral prog and 1 drop of Tyromix (to wrist) per day.

Do you feel lisuride is still working for you?

J

jb116

A human study using oral dosing found that 8mg single dose reach concentrations of 120nM/L and kept it at that level for a few hours. So, 1/8 of that dose (1mg) will probably achieve at least 10nM/L levels. At 8nM/L cypro starts antagonizing D3, so maybe another reason Peat says that even 0.5mg cypro twice a day should be better than 1mg single dose.
Is this oral though or topical?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is this oral though or topical?

I think oral. To my knowledge there is no topical cyproheptadine available anywhere.

ddjd

i know this is wikipedia but it says on this page about serotonin receptors that Lisuride is actually a serotonin agonist of the 5HT-2a receptor

5-HT receptor - Wikipedia

i thought lisuride would be an antagonist rather than serotonin agonist

ddjd

So far I like it, and I'm a huge advocate of ritanserin and this allows me to use ritanserin without being completely punished for it.
Sorry can you explain what you mean by punished?

And what was the issue about Ritanserin containing fluoride?

Sorry can you explain what you mean by punished?

And what was the issue about Ritanserin containing fluoride?

I have found riatnserin to completely knock out any kind of feeling as in terms of emotions, its like everything becomes bland and dull. When talking to people feel no connection etc.

Risingfire

I have found riatnserin to completely knock out any kind of feeling as in terms of emotions, its like everything becomes bland and dull. When talking to people feel no connection etc.
Now, I have both lisuride and rit. What time of that day do you take them?

Ritanserin before bed usually, lisuride in the morning and then at noon i think is best, lyle mcdonald has a book on bromo and in it he talks about not disrupting the dopamine homestasis, and that it is better to take before too late in evening.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
i know this is wikipedia but it says on this page about serotonin receptors that Lisuride is actually a serotonin agonist of the 5HT-2a receptor

5-HT receptor - Wikipedia

i thought lisuride would be an antagonist rather than serotonin agonist

It is mixed agonist/antagonist but its systemic effects is anti-serotonin both due to dopamine agonism (which inhibits TPH and thus serotonin synthesis) and the antagonism on other serotonin receptors. All ergot derivatives are like that and Peat wrote about the "approximate" serotonin antagonism of these drugs. But unlike other ergot derivatives like bromocriptine and especially cabergoline, lisuride is not known to cause fibrosis and in fact Pfizer is using a lisuride to treat fibrosis of heart, lungs, kidneys, etc.

RobertJM

Full dopamine agonist. Talking rapidly and feeling full of energy. Tolerance building quickly. Stimulation with no nutrition. So basically legal amphetamine?

This sounds dangerous to use honestly.

No. Not even remotely similar. Amphetamines are dopamine releasers. Extreme examples of 'dopamine releasers' are recreational substances which can produce extreme amounts of euphoria. A dopamine agonist is something entirely different.

Risingfire

Ritanserin before bed usually, lisuride in the morning and then at noon i think is best, lyle mcdonald has a book on bromo and in it he talks about not disrupting the dopamine homestasis, and that it is better to take before too late in evening.
Thanks

Dhair

Subject has been using this in 2-3 drop doses for about 5 or 6 days now. Subject has also been using cyproheptadine at night.
Subject notices more vibrant colors and lifting of brain fog/shift to a "clearer" consciousness. This is an inconsistent but welcome effect as subject has had great difficulty experiencing the world as he used to since flouroqinolone poisoning.
A frankly debilitating wave of tiredness hits the subject around 4 hours after administration, making it difficult to function. This is not altogether unpleasant, but inconvenient nonetheless. Is this due to blood sugar issues? I checked subjects blood pressure and there was no difference during this time. Can this side effect be avoided @haidut?
I would like to up the dose, but I'm afraid of the subject getting DAWS. My two main concerns with lisuride is potential exacerbation of mental illness (depression/anxiety) and withdrawal syndrome.
@haidut Have you seen any research/literature on risks of DAWS in HED going up to 200 mcg? Or would you expect a much higher dosage to give a rat permanent withdrawal symptoms?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals