Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

artlange

EDIT 2: Approx four hours after dosing, my rat is getting some light intermittent chest pains... nothing crazy but, rat never gets chest pains... FWIW, rat also had chest pains on pramipexole (much worse on prami) and had to cease usage. Those chest pains on prami eventually went away after a week or so.
After a few day rest from daily lisurude, today I put 5 drops on my left arm. About 10 or 15 min later, I felt the dopamine(?) mental high. About 1 hour later got some chest pains. The chest pain felt like heartburn, so I sipped a bit of water with 1/4tsp sodium bicarbonate and the chest pains reduced. Has anyone else tried sodium bicarb to reduce lisuride induced chest pains? Perhaps fewer drops of lisuride may be more appropriate.

ddjd

As much as I love haiduts supplements I can't afford 60 dollars for lisuride. Does anyone know of a more cost effective option?

Broken man

Hello, please. How will high dopamine state look? Is there some danger when I am carrying lisuride with me? What to do when I dont feel some big change even I use cypro with it? Thank you.

Progesterone

After a few day rest from daily lisurude, today I put 5 drops on my left arm. About 10 or 15 min later, I felt the dopamine(?) mental high. About 1 hour later got some chest pains. The chest pain felt like heartburn, so I sipped a bit of water with 1/4tsp sodium bicarbonate and the chest pains reduced. Has anyone else tried sodium bicarb to reduce lisuride induced chest pains? Perhaps fewer drops of lisuride may be more appropriate.

I only had chest pains like 1-2 days into treatment, never again.

Broken man

I would not take them together. Lisuride has proven agonist effect on some serotonin receptors. I think methylene blue can only safely be combined with serotonin antagonists or pure dopamine agonists. The LSD-derived drugs are mixed bag even through their systemic effects are dopaminergic.
What it would do when I take Methylene blue with lisuride? Thank you.

artlange

I emailed @haidut and he suggested the urine measurement might be high with the metabolites of prolactin, and another blood test is needed to measure prolactin.
I got my prolactin blood test results (09/07/17), and it was 17ng/mL. although this is lower than my prolactin from (07/14/17) which was 23ng/mL, today's results were higher than I expected. How much should lisuride lower prolactinafter starting lisuride?

Soren

Forum Supporter
While doing some research on Parkinson's disease I found some very troubling information with regards to ergoline based Dopamine Agonists in the Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine. Here is the link to the review,
Side effects of a dopamine agonist therapy for Parkinson’s disease: a mini-review of clinical pharmacology.
I've also linked the studies the review cited in the quotes I've pasted below.

"Ergoline agonists are the first generation of DA, derived from ergot, and are associated with specific risks of peritoneal, pulmonary, and cardiac/valvular fibrosis" Source

"However, ergot-derived DAs are generally rarely used these days due to their established risk of valvular and lung fibrosis" Study Cited

"A responsible clinician needs to bear in mind that ergoline-derived agonists should not be prescribed to patients who have a positive history of heart, valvular, lung, or abdominal fibrosis."

"A recent systematic review found that the use of cabergoline and pergolide was associated with a two-fold to seven-fold increase in the incidence of cardiac valve regurgitation" d
Source: Risks of Cardiac Valve Regurgitation and Heart Failure Associated with Ergot- and Non-Ergot-Derived Dopamine Agonist Use in Patients with Parkinson's Disease: A Systematic Review of Observational Studies.

" presentations of pleuropulmonary fibrosis have been attributed to bromocriptine treatment of PD" .
Pleuropulmonary fibrosis due to bromocriptine treatment for Parkinson's disease

"The likelihood of valvular regurgitation was increased 3.3-fold in patients that underwent bromocriptine therapy in comparison to controls, and this usually presented in a cumulative dose-dependent manner"
Bromocriptine use and the risk of valvular heart disease.

I'm not claiming that these studies are correct. There is a lot in them that is outside my scope of understanding however the conclusions they draw are concerning if accurate. One of the claims the Yale journal makes is that Dopamine Agonists that only target a few of the receptors are less dangerous than ones that target all the receptors. I know that the receptor theory has many issues and I'm hoping there is an explanation as to why there seems to be an association with Dopamine agonists and heart issues. I know for myself every time I take a dopamine receptor agonist I get chest pain 12-24 hours later. My assumption was that this was due lowering of cortisol and other stress hormones that my body was too dependent on or possibly magnesium depletion. These studies give me pause though and do make me very concerned. I really hope i'm wrong.

Last edited:

Progesterone

What it would do when I take Methylene blue with lisuride? Thank you.
While doing some research on Parkinson's disease I found some very troubling information with regards to ergoline based Dopamine Agonists in the Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine. Here is the link to the review,
Side effects of a dopamine agonist therapy for Parkinson’s disease: a mini-review of clinical pharmacology.
I've also linked the studies the review cited in the quotes I've pasted below.

"Ergoline agonists are the first generation of DA, derived from ergot, and are associated with specific risks of peritoneal, pulmonary, and cardiac/valvular fibrosis" Source

"However, ergot-derived DAs are generally rarely used these days due to their established risk of valvular and lung fibrosis" Study Cited

"A responsible clinician needs to bear in mind that ergoline-derived agonists should not be prescribed to patients who have a positive history of heart, valvular, lung, or abdominal fibrosis."

"A recent systematic review found that the use of cabergoline and pergolide was associated with a two-fold to seven-fold increase in the incidence of cardiac valve regurgitation" d
Source: Risks of Cardiac Valve Regurgitation and Heart Failure Associated with Ergot- and Non-Ergot-Derived Dopamine Agonist Use in Patients with Parkinson's Disease: A Systematic Review of Observational Studies.

" presentations of pleuropulmonary fibrosis have been attributed to bromocriptine treatment of PD" .
Pleuropulmonary fibrosis due to bromocriptine treatment for Parkinson's disease

"The likelihood of valvular regurgitation was increased 3.3-fold in patients that underwent bromocriptine therapy in comparison to controls, and this usually presented in a cumulative dose-dependent manner"
Bromocriptine use and the risk of valvular heart disease.

I'm not claiming that these studies are correct. There is a lot in them that is outside my scope of understanding however the conclusions they draw are concerning if accurate. One of the claims the Yale journal makes is that Dopamine Agonists that only target a few of the receptors are less dangerous than ones that target all the receptors. I know that the receptor theory has many issues and I'm hoping there is an explanation as to why there seems to be an association with Dopamine agonists and heart issues. I know for myself every time I take a dopamine receptor agonist I get chest pain 12-24 hours later. My assumption was that this was due lowering of cortisol and other stress hormones that my body was too dependent on or possibly magnesium depletion. These studies give me pause though and do make me very concerned. I really hope i'm wrong.

Yes... I have brought this up as well, both caber and prami have known issues with causing heart issues.

Apparently lisuride is different, somehow..

Broken man

Haidut wrote about it on the first Page, lisuride is safe for heart but you can use it with cypro so it should destroy side effects.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Haidut wrote about it on the first Page, lisuride is safe for heart but you can use it with cypro so it should destroy side effects.

Wait I'm confused, if lisuride is safe why would you need cypro to stop the side effects? On the first page haidut sites a study that states that the cabergoline and pergolide possibly cause the heart problems due to Agonism of serotonin and the fact that Lisuride does not have this agonism means it might be more safe.

However, I'm still not entirely convinced. I think the journal review I cited was stating that it was the dopamine agonism of all the Dopamine receptors that was the cause and not serotonin agonism. Again I'm not entirely sure but that is how it appears to me. Possibly it is incorrect. As far as I can recall the review did not mention the fact that some of these ergots are serotonin agonists as well. This serotonin agonism may very well could explain the heart issues.

Broken man

Wait I'm confused, if lisuride is safe why would you need cypro to stop the side effects? On the first page haidut sites a study that states that the cabergoline and pergolide possibly cause the heart problems due to Agonism of serotonin and the fact that Lisuride does not have this agonism means it might be more safe.

However, I'm still not entirely convinced. I think the journal review I cited was stating that it was the dopamine agonism of all the Dopamine receptors that was the cause and not serotonin agonism. Again I'm not entirely sure but that is how it appears to me. Possibly it is incorrect. As far as I can recall the review did not mention the fact that some of these ergots are serotonin agonists as well. This serotonin agonism may very well could explain the heart issues.
Lisuride has some serotonin agonism so reason to use cypro for maximum effect.

alywest

Lisuride and cypro together have made me feel warmer, breathe deeper, and I am actually evaporating water out of my pores which is something that I don't feel that I am doing most of the time, and when I don't sweat I feel crappy. I had stopped taking this combo for a few days because I was trying to streamline my supplement regimen and immediately when I started taking them again I felt that warm feeling and even my stomach feels a lot more calm. This combo also works really well on my autistic rat. Completely changes the way he physically behaves. Usually very clumsy and has no sense of body boundaries and awareness of other rats. Is more gentle when given small dose (2 drops) of lisuride and one drop of cypro. For some reason they need to be together. When i skipped a day his rat teachers pointed out that he had a "difficult" day. I am really grateful for the availability of these supplements. Thank you.

Regina

Lisuride and cypro together have made me feel warmer, breathe deeper, and I am actually evaporating water out of my pores which is something that I don't feel that I am doing most of the time, and when I don't sweat I feel crappy. I had stopped taking this combo for a few days because I was trying to streamline my supplement regimen and immediately when I started taking them again I felt that warm feeling and even my stomach feels a lot more calm. This combo also works really well on my autistic rat. Completely changes the way he physically behaves. Usually very clumsy and has no sense of body boundaries and awareness of other rats. Is more gentle when given small dose (2 drops) of lisuride and one drop of cypro. For some reason they need to be together. When i skipped a day his rat teachers pointed out that he had a "difficult" day. I am really grateful for the availability of these supplements. Thank you.
Love this combo. Cleared my rat's lung right out. She now seems to have a ton of energy. I give her drops in her mouth.

brix

Love this combo. Cleared my rat's lung right out. She now seems to have a ton of energy. I give her drops in her mouth.

My rat feel zombified with this combo. Maybe It needs more drops of lisuride and less cypro

Regina

My rat feel zombified with this combo. Maybe It needs more drops of lisuride and less cypro
I give her lisuride in daytime. Cypro before bed. This rat had a lot of exposure to construction and insulation that left her worned down. She seems perked up again.

alywest

What dosage of each are you taking? Oral or topical?

Two drops lisuride, one-two drops cypro during the day. For momma rat I repeat with 1 drop lisuride at night and 1-4 drops cypro. Oh and topical.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals