Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

golder

Tried a 10 drop dose last nigh orally. Nasty side effects (weakness, nausea for about 2 hours), had to lay down in bed and put myself to sleep. But nothing positive.
10 drops of Lisuride before bed? What were you expecting?!

Sagitarrius90

I have to say Lisuride in my experience is the most effective thing i've tried thus far to boost dopamine. I've tried caber, bromo, supplements, metergoline but nothing works as good as Lisuride. Energy wise still meh but in terms of opening my channels of thought. Overall I feel like I've unlocked a part of my brain that has been lost since I was a teen.

golder

I have to say Lisuride in my experience is the most effective thing i've tried thus far to boost dopamine. I've tried caber, bromo, supplements, metergoline but nothing works as good as Lisuride. Energy wise still meh but in terms of opening my channels of thought. Overall I feel like I've unlocked a part of my brain that has been lost since I was a teen.
Amazing, what dose topical/oral did you get this clarity of mind from? I wonder why Lisuride does and not bromo/metergoline? Interesting to see how you fee it compares to say 10 micro grams of lysergic acid.

GreekDemiGod

Curious what your usage pattern is.

koreus

I tried 4 drops (100mcg) this evening and so far have hardly noticed any psychological effect at all except mild sleepiness.

I have RLS and fragmented sleep due to periodic limb movement, will be interested to see how I sleep tonight.

koreus

I tried 4 drops (100mcg) this evening and so far have hardly noticed any psychological effect at all except mild sleepiness.

I have RLS and fragmented sleep due to periodic limb movement, will be interested to see how I sleep tonight.

I slept soundly for the beginning fo the night but this morning I had vivid dreams (increased REM) and my legs are more restless than ever. I feel tired and irritable and not well rested.

Perhaps some kind of extended release is required to prevent rebound effects?

Grapelander

Transmembrane Protease Serine Subtype 2 (TMPRSS2) Interacting Approved Drugs for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Treatment
...we used MT-DTI to predict FDA approved drugs that may have strong affinities for the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptor and the transmembrane protease serine 2 (TMPRSS2) which are essential for viral entry to the host cell.
...of the top 30 drugs, AT1R blocker eprosartan and neuropsychiatric drug lisuride showed similar gene expression profiles to potential TMPRSS2 inhibitors.

EchoTango

@haidut , I hope I didn't overlook this being mentioned previously in this lengthy thread, but I'm curious whether lisuride, being an ergot derivative, would be effective at preventing hemorrhaging and assisting in expelling placentas in mice postpartum? I'd appreciate your thoughts.

I don't know why, but this thing knocks me out every time. Dose was 3-4 drops topically on the wrist. Tried oral - same result.

Based Kantian

Is it safe to take lisuride sublingually? I tried it twice and had a mild burning sensation under my tongue for a few minutes afterwards

Vajra

My lisuride rat has been crying while watching the Olympics. The little bugger is not sad and seems to be in a good horny mood until the medal ceremonies or interviews. I read on sosuave.net in the dopamine discussion that "Guess what, prolactin is in TEARS. Which means it releases prolactin away from your body. That means you will be hornier."

So, maybe what is happening is that the dopamine surge is causing the rat's prolactin to be pushed out of his body thru tear ducts. Hopefully, this excess prolactin cleansing process will come to an end and the little crybaby can watch TV or listen to violin music without sobbing. So, just a warning out there. If your rat is crying or getting all choked up at the drop of a hat, take that as a good sign that your dopamine is doing its job.
This is super interesting. I've always found it odd that sometimes my eyes water whenever I think of/read/experience something profound.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Anyone have any thoughts of Rotigotine vs lisuride? My mother was recently prescribed 2mg Rotigotine in a patch. First few days definite improvement in mood etc but today she is very bad, crying and emotional.

I had been giving her lisuride which had helped but she was very reluctant to take it in any kind of decent dose.

I know that Rotigotine is not the same kind of dopamine Agonist as Lisuride.

Any help appreciated

P

Peatness

What’s the best way to use Lisuride? Continuously for a fixed time period, or occasionally as needed?

I'm.No.One

I own a teenage female rat, this rat developed a sensory eating disorder due to rodent specific braces.

Said rat has stabilized weight & is working really hard to move past this.

Rat began backsliding last week really badly with the onset of their cycle.

Rat was having constant cry at the drop of the hat moments, prevented rat from eating pellets. Rat was hyperventilating 24/7.

Progest E didn't do anything to help rats emotions.

Rats owner was desperate & applied one single drop of luseride & gave the rat two old school antihistamines (hydroxyzine).

Now, these antihistamines typically only work to calm them for a while. Maybe a few hours.

When it was time for rats lunch pellets many hours after a breakdown at the rat breakfast table rat ate their rat pellets like they never got braces in the first place. No struggle, no hyperventilation, no constant future thinking that's making them lose their sh!t.

Then eat ate after lunch snack, then eat ate their whole bowl of dinner.

Owner doesn't think this will cure rats ED but damn... One drop seemingly brought them out of a week long 24/7 breakdown & sliding back horribly.

Will try another drop tomorrow.

It looks like hydroxyzine is acting as serotonin reuptake inhibitor and increases in GABA levels. I wonder if they're pairing well together in that regard?

Waynish

@haidut Is there a measurement somewhere about how long lisuride stays in the body? Like % left after 12, 24, and 48 hours?
Thanks.

NewACC

Hello @haidut is it good for my rat to use it with 10mg of ketotifen and 150mg of forskolin, dissolved in dmso, at night to prevent dopamine downregulation? Would one teaspoon of kutaj with one teaspoon of l-histidine and theacrine help too with it for my rat? Are you interested in making transdermal forskolin?

Cfgalak

I am interested in trying lisuride, but I would also like to try 10-Methoxy-Harmalan. Do you think they can be taken together? And if they can't be taken together, which one do you recommend I try first? I have a high serotonin and low dopamine state after SSRI, which of the two can help me?

Thanks to who will answer!

johnwester130

has this been posted

Day One: I used 8 drops on my forearm, equivalent to the standard dose of 0.2 mg [4]. I noticed after about ~15 minutes, some improved mental clarity - but nothing too profound.

Day Two: Once again, this time a couple hours earlier than my last dose at 6:33 am, I dosed again ~8 drops. Nothing too noticeable, although its only been two days. Do notice (maybe) a little more relaxation, though.

Day Three: Now I definitely notice more, today, definite enhancement of all forms of pleasure, increased enjoyment & attention to small things like the sound of an air vent, increased enjoyment of TV, video games and improved tolerability of cold weather. I ran outside with a T-shirt on in freezing cold weather. Normally it would be a little more annoying/stressful but it seems this drug has some adaptogenic effect.

Day Four: Noticing improved motivation for Writing, music, and exercise. Noticing also an increased curiosity for listening to new music. Mood is highly energized & ambitious.

Day Five: Noticing (once again) an improved motivation for Writing, Marketing, and also a nearly eliminated refractory period - meaning I can orgasm/ejaculate one after another with only about 2 minutes needed for recovery. This evident both in sexual intercourse and during masturbation.

Day Six: Noticed an maximal increase in sexual desire (libido) [although already normally very high] - this drove it to obsessive (ceaseless) sexual thoughts - I may have to reduce the dosage (lol!) [or not].

Day Seven: Noticed increased frequency of random erections (all day nearly!) and continually increased libido, even at a reduced dose of ~4 drops - it may be that given this is liquid (transdermal/on the skin) version of the drug/medication that it is a lot stronger - and possibly hits you in ways that normally would not be as apparent with pills/tablets.

Day Eight: Went to ~2 drops today instead - seems this keeps the effects more related to normal activities and focus is still way up! Noticing the same mental benefits as the initial ~8 drops - without the obsessive sexual drive.

Day Nine: Noticing a clear diuretic effect (improved veins/muscle definition) - this I thought I noticed earlier during this trial but I brushed it off as coincidence given that its not a steroid or similar substance. However, dopamine does raise Human Growth Hormone (GH) levels [5] and can boost Testosterone [6] and Androgen Receptors [7] - so it makes sense it would have a pro-muscle effect.

Day Ten: I boosted it to sixteen (16) drops today, 8 twice a day; equivalent to 02 mg twice per day or 0.4 mg altogether. I noticed (interestingly) - more of a Euphoria, a sense of totally enhanced enjoyment a slight sense of grandiosity with this dose.

Day 11: Enjoyment of music is my theme today...but also writing. This product has continually enhanced my enjoyment of music and seems to make me in a relaxed/focused yet stimulated mood. I noticed a lot more fast-adaptation to cold weather - veins and heat flowing making it actually enjoyable.

Day 12: Noticing nothing much new today. Not any different than yesterday. That's still a really good thing, though. Got blood work done to measure levels of Testosterone (out of curiosity) to see if it went up (sky-rocketed) - as I noticed enhanced control of environments and assertiveness.

Day 13: No results to blood work yet, but definitely noticing the same (at ~16 drops) obsessive libido as earlier - although it skipped a couple days. Definite improvement in mood - on all levels.

Day 14: Bloodwork came back, Testosterone level jumped from 778 ng / dl to 998 ng / dl, which means it boosted it to the high-normal range. Very interesting.

Day 15: Noticing once again obsessed libido, but functionally able to ignore it as with an enhanced (odd) willpower, definitely a mystic balance achieved by such an obscure medication.

Day 16: Noticing better endurance during running, and a reduced heart rate, my heart rate normally is at around 70-80, this brought to a healthier 65.

Day 17: Heart Rate once again dropped, maybe because of Serotonin Antagonist properties [18]. Noticing the same benefits as before - with added benefit of improved creativity (divergent thinking) - to my articles.

Day 18: Noticing improved verbal skills - and more extroversion. Went out to a club for the ~first time in 5 years tonight.

Day 19: Noticing improved management of businesses.

Day 20: I'm faster & more efficient at doing pretty much - everything. My reflexes are better, too.

Day 21: Overall high zest for life. Enjoying music more. Enjoying everything. Managing my businesses well. Everything is going speedy.

Day 22: Same as above, but with a random erection while at work. (at ~4 drops per day, on forearm)

Day 23: Construction went well today on a larger project. Hopefully, my muscles grow 5 x their size with the addition of Lisuride. (joking, kinda!)

Day 24: More extroversion, picked up a part-time job as a Security Guard/Bouncer at a Club. Charisma used to get the job on a whim.

Day 25: More libido/random erections at the club today. Scored three chicks in one night!

Day 26: Lisuride definitely kicks **** in comparison to Pramipexole!!! Lisuride is the superior dopamine agonist and drops Prolactin (PRL) levels to nearly ZERO!!!

Day 27
: Lisuride activates the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular-Axis (including getting the Testicles going) - shot much bigger loads today (and tonight!) than usual. ;) ;)

Day 28
: More improved ORGASMS & higher/stronger ejaculatory loads (ROPES!!!) x3.

Day 29: More memory, more extroversion, more jobs. More consultations due to better / MORE POSITIVE presentation on YouTube/Video sites.

Day 30: Ultimately! This drug kicked ****!!! It really did what its marketed to do + more!!! (enhanced ejaculatory loads + testicle function and bigger muscles!!!)