Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

GreekDemiGod

Reporting on my first attempt with Lisuride.
Dosed up to 8 drops (200 mcg) over the span of a few hours yesterday (splitted in 4, 2, 2 drops). Felt absolutely nothing from it.
Dosed again this morning, 2 drops + another 2 drops an hour later. Nothing different was perceived.
Application was mostly oral / sublingual.

Waynish

Dosed up to 8 drops (200 mcg) over the span of a few hours yesterday (splitted in 4, 2, 2 drops). Felt absolutely nothing from it.
Dosed again this morning, 2 drops + another 2 drops an hour later. Nothing different was perceived.
Does LSD work on you? :P

sugarisgreat

@haidut First of all my rat thinks lisuride is the bees knees. Truly a game changer pushes everything in the right direction. I’m finally starting to lose weight on my ridiculous 6000/7000 cal diet. Thank you for producing this stuff. But I’ve been keeping it in my bedroom and I have a ridiculous light set up with 2500w of incandescents and recently I bought a CO2 sensor that also shows the room temperature and i found out that my room has been getting as hot as 94 degrees Fahrenheit! Do you think the heat has completely destroyed the lisuride?
Can you explain this statement further?
Are you saying that Lisuride somehow enabled your body to burn more calories/function more optimially?
How much are you taking?

Could this help one tolerate thyroid? I am so sick that every thyroid supplement I have taken makes me more hypothyroid. I am wondering if it's due to so much serotonin...

Jem Oz

Could this help one tolerate thyroid? I am so sick that every thyroid supplement I have taken makes me more hypothyroid. I am wondering if it's due to so much serotonin...
Have you ever experimented with cypro? Definite wonder drug on the serotonin-lowering front (among other things)

Waynish

Yes, I take it twice a day for bowel problems, doesn't do much other than that.
Wow... It is interesting that some people don't seem to notice. Do you remember starting it? Perhaps you just got used to it? 1 drop of Lisuride is still like jet fuel to me when I do take it.

GreekDemiGod

Almost a month of using Lisuride. Felt absolutely nothing from it. Have no idea why. Perhaps dopamine agonists have no effect on some people

Wow... It is interesting that some people don't seem to notice. Do you remember starting it? Perhaps you just got used to it? 1 drop of Lisuride is still like jet fuel to me when I do take it.
When I first started it I had a surge in libido, but that's all

GreekDemiGod

UPDATE:
Been using this on and off, on average 2-3 drops / 1-2 days. Felt nothing from it.
I once took 10 drops, still nothing.
Is there a maximum recommended dosage to it? I'm thinking of trying 15-20 drops.

Waynish

UPDATE:
Been using this on and off, on average 2-3 drops / 1-2 days. Felt nothing from it.
I once took 10 drops, still nothing.
Is there a maximum recommended dosage to it? I'm thinking of trying 15-20 drops.
Wow! Ya these molecular mechanisms are so bogus in their massively different effects on different people... I'd try another LSD-like substance. Metergoline?

Sagitarrius90

Took about 8 drops to start.... Feel super relaxed almost tired (Perhaps lowering cortisol? Anti-histamine effect?) Weird grumbling in my stomach other than that improvement in motivation, mood is more assertive/dominant

Very curious as to why I am getting the stomach grumbling issue - Strictly pertains to Lisuride since before taking it. no sounds, no grumbling, no cramping etc

Thanks!

GreekDemiGod

Tried a 10 drop dose last nigh orally. Nasty side effects (weakness, nausea for about 2 hours), had to lay down in bed and put myself to sleep. But nothing positive.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals