Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

Diddleum

What are you expecting it to do and what are you sick with?

I have a long thread under logs of interested.

I’m sick with general fatigue misery no libido Ed weakness.

I have highish prolactin, is hoped this would lower it and do something, anything.

I generally feel nothing from supplements. 4 gram asprin 4 gram niacinamide nothing.

Diddleum

try it sublingually - dose like 10 drops and report back, youll feel it

im up for this. Ten drops under the tongue, done at 12:20. It stung a little. Currently holding it in my mouth. I will edit this post and let you know what happens.

13:20 - nothing
15:20 - nothing

I’ll call an end to the experiment. Will write more if I notice anything.

Last edited:

Gone Peating

I have a long thread under logs of interested.

I’m sick with general fatigue misery no libido Ed weakness.

I have highish prolactin, is hoped this would lower it and do something, anything.

I generally feel nothing from supplements. 4 gram asprin 4 gram niacinamide nothing.

Try magnesium (magnoil). It’s supposed to be good for lowering prolactin

If that doesn’t work you could look into cabergoline

bdawg

im up for this. Ten drops under the tongue, done at 12:20. It stung a little. Currently holding it in my mouth. I will edit this post and let you know what happens.

13:20 - nothing
15:20 - nothing

I’ll call an end to the experiment. Will write more if I notice anything.
Wow fair enough - I’m not sure if it degrades a lot

I had the dmso version from back in the day I think - was strong as hell after 2 or 3 drops

golder

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but why would anyone choose Lisuride over Metergoline when Lisuride has the small increased chance of fibrosis and a shorter half life? Genuinely would appreciate everyone's help, including haidut if possible :)

Momado965

Can lisuride be smoked? Would applying say 4-5 drops on palm and rolling the cigarette over it to be laced work?

DaveFoster

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but why would anyone choose Lisuride over Metergoline when Lisuride has the small increased chance of fibrosis and a shorter half life? Genuinely would appreciate everyone's help, including haidut if possible :)
They don't have the same effect. Lisuride's more similar to bromocriptine or so I hear. Metergoline can cause anxiety and overstimulation but also playfulness: quite uncomfortable.

Waynish

Hhhm, never seen this happen and probably best to not use it. How long ago was it bought?

Mine too, looks like a fungus that started in the bottle cap. Still works just as well. Lisuride is the closest to LSD in my experience (out of the "non-psychoactives"). Has that effect where things appear sharper/clearer visually, too.

Soren

Forum Supporter
If someone had been using this for a month at a dose of 100mcg daily. What would be the recommended "off" time in order to avoid adaptation? One week, two weeks a month?

Mauritio

They don't have the same effect. Lisuride's more similar to bromocriptine or so I hear. Metergoline can cause anxiety and overstimulation but also playfulness: quite uncomfortable.
I would agree actually. They feel nothing alike . I had to stop meter for anxiety reasons . Haven't ever taken it since . I do take lisuride for the effects from time to time .much prefer lisuride!

And as peat said in his newest episode the absence of hallucinations is actually a sign that is good.
Lsd hallucination is asign of high serotonin, sign of overdose ! So lisuride is almost the same molecule but there is no hallucination its overall less serotonergic ...

So lsd a at a dose where no hallucination happens woud actually be highly dopaminergic and anti serotonin . Think he mentioned 10-20mcg

Last edited:

golder

I would agree actually. They feel nothing alike . I had to stop meter for anxiety reasons . Haven't ever taken it since . I do take lisuride for the effects from time to time .much prefer lisuride!

And as peat said in his newest episode the absence of hallucinations is actually a sign that is good.
Lsd hallucination is asign of high serotonin, sign of overdose ! So lisuride is almost the same molecule but there is no hallucination its overall less serotonergic ...

So lsd a at a dose where no hallucination happens wood actually be highly dopaminergic and anti serotonin . Think he mentioned 10-20mcg
Amazing, thanks. New episode? Is that the Roddy/georgi/peat episode from yesterday that you’re referring to? If not can you send a link, thanks!

Mauritio

Amazing, thanks. New episode? Is that the Roddy/georgi/peat episode from yesterday that you’re referring to? If not can you send a link, thanks!
Yes it is! Makes me want to try low dose lsd actually. Can anybody PM me a good source ?

Waynish

Yes it is! Makes me want to try low dose lsd actually. Can anybody PM me a good source ?

I don't think it makes sense to take low dose LSD when you have things like Lisuride. LSD is best @ around 100mcg. At 10-25mcg you get some of the downsides and none of the upsides of a full dose - which are in the land of experience, rather than serotonin science. 1 drop of Lisuride doesn't have the stress that 25mcg of LSD has. "Microdosing" is just a tease, if you will. There is a breakthrough threshold - so taking 80mcg can suck while 110mcg can be amazing.

The dark web has become very unreliable so I wouldn't recommend trying to buy it there unless you are OK with gambling.

Mauritio

I don't think it makes sense to take low dose LSD when you have things like Lisuride. LSD is best @ around 100mcg. At 10-25mcg you get some of the downsides and none of the upsides of a full dose - which are in the land of experience, rather than serotonin science. 1 drop of Lisuride doesn't have the stress that 25mcg of LSD has. "Microdosing" is just a tease, if you will. There is a breakthrough threshold - so taking 80mcg can suck while 110mcg can be amazing.

The dark web has become very unreliable so I wouldn't recommend trying to buy it there unless you are OK with gambling.
What are the downsides of in your opinion ?
I've been contemplating taking 1CP lsd which is proven to be a pro drug to lsd , probably safer as well as it's not illegal . You heard about that?

Waynish

What are the downsides of in your opinion ?
I've been contemplating taking 1CP lsd which is proven to be a pro drug to lsd , probably safer as well as it's not illegal . You heard about that?

Don't think there's evidence it is safer. LSD is plenty safe for sane people to take a reasonable doses.

Mauritio

Don't think there's evidence it is safer. LSD is plenty safe for sane people to take a reasonable doses.
It is safer because it is not illegal ,that's usually the case when you dont have to get it from a dealer on the streets.