Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

schultz

Maybe its just me , but why would the older powder have more potency per drop ?

I think the implication is they put more of the lisuride powder into the supplement to make up for the reduced potency. Normally it's 25mcg per drop, but they increased it to 50mcg per drop. However, with the reduced potency, it was closer in action to the 25mcg product (62% of the original activity).

M

member 6316

has anyone noticed a difference between orally and topical? supposedly the latter lasts longer and works great topically but I read a few posts stating oral worked better for them in terms of effect but I'm sure it lasts shorter only few hours vs however long the topical lasts no idea. Also does anyone have any experience with higher dosage of Lisuride?(10 drops 250mcg/0.25mg )I have been looking for a drug that activates dopamine receptors 1, 2 and 3 but most drugs lack affinity for dopamine receptor 1 but supposedly this activates it in higher doses.

Mr Joe

There are human studies with hyperprolactinemia in women or Parkison disease using 4mg daily.

Lisuride seem's to work powering prolactin on my rats. What about after stopping the product ? Does the thyroid supposed to "fight" hyperprolactinemia naturally ?

Satellite

@haidut
@anyone

I had to stop taking this, it started making me a bit loopy and lethargic? I wanted to get out of bed and get things done, but just couldn’t/wouldn’t, it was really strange lol like I didn’t have control. Is this due to the serotonin agonism?

I also got the worst canker sore ever, so painful. Is that bad? Or was it trying to heal something?

I did notice the dopamine boost too though. I had the usual better memory function and better well-being, more social etc.

I like Metergoline better for me though. That stuff is awesome. I just cannot handle any serotonin boosters, Lisuride or otherwise, so I must already have high serotonin naturally I guess.

Mr Joe

@haidut , in this research it is said :

"Data included IOP and blood prolactin levels. Mean IOP for the right eyes (OD) was 8.4 mmHg and for the left eyes (OS) 8 mmHg, which is significantly lower than the mean IOP of the normal population (Leydhecker 1976). Mean prolactin blood level was 432.4 ng/ml, while the normal range is 2–18 ng/ml in males and 2–29 ng/ml in (non‐pregnant) females. Significant negative correlation was found between IOP and prolactin blood levels for both eyes (OD: Pearson's correlation coefficient, r = −0.9368, p = 0.019; OS: Pearson's correlation coefficient, r = −0.922, p = 0.026) suggesting that the higher the levels of blood prolactin the lower the IOP. Detailed status of patients is depicted in Table 1."

Lisuride is suppose to lower prolactin while lowering intraocular pressure. Is this research false ? Thx

Momado965

@haidut can lisuride be used in doses similar to cabergoline to lower prolactin ie .25mg to 1mg or only bromo and cabergoline are used in similar doses for lowering prolactin?

Kunstruct

I have been talking Lisuride for like 3 days a daily dose of 25mcg, so one drop.
Be careful since like other dopamine agonist will also agonize the Adrenergic receptors. I chocked on some fine powder than went in the trachea and all hell went loose, I though I was going to die, cough, shakes, heart racing like mad, I could hardly even speak, went to the emergency with huge pulse 150 and my hands and feet were massively shaking chest pain, very hard to breath with a feeling of a knot in my throat. Haven't felt like that before while choking.
So preferably you don't do something to trigger adrenaline response while on substance that will agonize Adrenergic receptors, like a truly serious choke with fine powder irritant cause then histamines are also going to go thru the roof as with adrenaline.

stackz07

I have read in the past that lisuride can be similar to MB in it's effects. My rat is seeing a lot of hair regrowth from MB, presumably from increased CO. Would lisuride work the same way? I do enjoy the effects of it but am warned not to combine the two. If I could see the same hair regrowth from lisuride I would take that instead of MB for a few other reasons (basically clean motivation/energy). Anyone have any thoughts on this?

brix

I have read in the past that lisuride can be similar to MB in it's effects. My rat is seeing a lot of hair regrowth from MB, presumably from increased CO. Would lisuride work the same way? I do enjoy the effects of it but am warned not to combine the two. If I could see the same hair regrowth from lisuride I would take that instead of MB for a few other reasons (basically clean motivation/energy). Anyone have any thoughts on this?

which MB are you using and what dosage? Also, what was your hair like before regrowth?

Kunstruct

Learn that these substances are not only dopamine agonists, but also serotonin and adrenergic agonists, so be careful.

stackz07

which MB are you using and what dosage? Also, what was your hair like before regrowth?

Oxidal from idealabs. It was thinning and receding in the class MPB horseshoe. After a month of using it I could not see my scalp nearly as much and then I ran out and ended up loosing all the little baby hairs. Even a lady friend of mine commented on all the baby hairs she seen when we were talking over skype, so they were very noticeable. Edit: I take 1-3 drops a day

johnwester130

Oxidal from idealabs. It was thinning and receding in the class MPB horseshoe. After a month of using it I could not see my scalp nearly as much and then I ran out and ended up loosing all the little baby hairs. Even a lady friend of mine commented on all the baby hairs she seen when we were talking over skype, so they were very noticeable. Edit: I take 1-3 drops a day

wouldn't thyroid hormone do the same as methylene blue ?

Waynish

@haidut Any thoughts on why a single dose of Lisuride prevents dairy sensitivity in some people, especially concerning mucous production & digestion?

Diddleum

Lisuride from idealabs does absolutely nothing for my sick rat.

several drops orally and transdermal for several days and a couple of mega doses of 60drops on skin and it may as well of been water - nothing at all.

stackz07

several drops orally and transdermal for several days and a couple of mega doses of 60drops on skin and it may as well of been water - nothing at all.
What are you expecting it to do and what are you sick with?

T

tca300

I still have a DMSO version purchased 3.5 years ago. Female mouse confirms its still works. ( Stored at room temperature ).

bdawg

try it sublingually - dose like 10 drops and report back, youll feel it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals