Lisuride Healed My Parkinson

While it's fair to doubt OPs report, you simply can't make a conclusion like this without a first hand examination. Especially since the first post suggests that it took two weeks of dosing to notice the initial effect.

Personally, I am inclined to believe OP.

yes, true; i did not recognize the 2 weeks of possible run-in, just the notion of seconds until onset of action.

mangoes

it’s great that you’ve found something that fixes your tremor, but aren’t there different kinds and causes of tremors? so what makes you think it was definitely Parkinson’s without a diagnosis? was it a resting tremor?

OP
S

Sharko

it’s great that you’ve found something that fixes your tremor, but aren’t there different kinds and causes of tremors? so what makes you think it was definitely Parkinson’s without a diagnosis? was it a resting tremor?

I had tremor all time.

I just connect it to Parkinson from the feelings and what I learn. I believe in feelings combined with knowledge more then diagnosis...

OP
S

Sharko

yes, true; i did not recognize the 2 weeks of possible run-in, just the notion of seconds until onset of action.

Some of these things have an immediate effect. I do not know if you have tried the Haidut's products...

If my wife is nervous, I apply one drop of Cypro to her and after less than one minute she's a different person (For good).

If I do not have the physical strength to move, I take 5 drops of Oxidal and can go for a run after a year without sports

If nothing helps the good feeling and motivation - 5 drops of Emodin and I am in perfect physical and mental balance

Hormones along with dmso lead to an immediate result

Even 6,000 vitamin D on the scrotum gives me an amazing feeling in a matter of seconds

Same goes for NDT for body temperature and metabolism - immediate effect

Diamant lead to a great motivation for a longer time then other things

Diamant + Gonadin it's like to go back to being a teenager.

But most of the time: Andro+Pans+Dmso > fix every mood or any bad feelings

And so'...

Edit: Sometimes the body has too much deficiency and then the effect of everything is less. Lack of sleep or nutrition. If you have a lack of sleep, this is the basis before anything else. If you lack nutrition - the easiest is to eat 2 eggs with salt and even add a glass of milk and maybe also something with sugar to allow each substance to have a proper effect

Last edited:

Mauritio

Even 6,000 vitamin D on the scrotum gives me an amazing feeling in a matter of seconds
Vitamin D on scrotum ... interesting. How is your experience with that? Does it differ from topical application on other spots ?

OP
S

Sharko

Vitamin D on scrotum ... interesting. How is your experience with that? Does it differ from topical application on other spots ?
I think it's a little stronger. By the way, I never took it without Vitamin K2 mk-4 but on the contrary yes

tankasnowgod

I had tremor all time.

I just connect it to Parkinson from the feelings and what I learn. I believe in feelings combined with knowledge more then diagnosis...

Totally agree. In a recent thread, I was wondering if autism and Parkinson's were really caused by the same route problem (gut serotonin), and look different due to the age of which they occur...

Weird. This is along the same lines as Parkinson's Disease. As Haidut posted, it may also begin in the gut-

Parkinson Disease (PD) may begin in the gut – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

Is it possible, once again, we are really looking as the same disease, just seeing the effects in differently aged organisms?

Child with Autism doing hand flapping-

Elderly man with Parkinson's Hand Tremor-

Maybe the child's motions are more exaggerated because he has more overall energy available? We have a pretty famous example of someone with Parkinson's in between those two...... Michael J. Fox-

To almost quote a very crass (but oddly acurate) phrase....

Same Serotonin. Different Age Group.

OP
S

Sharko

Totally agree. In a recent thread, I was wondering if autism and Parkinson's were really caused by the same route problem (gut serotonin), and look different due to the age of which they occur...
Almost everything I take and my whole lifestyle since I started applying what I learned here and using @haidut supplements, aimed at reducing serotonin, but the effect on the hand tremors I felt disappeared immediately after the first dose of Lisuride and does not return after continuous use for about two weeks. It happened that the tremor returned a bit after a long time but it was already clear to me that it was related to a decrease in dopamine and I take care to maintain a balance of low serotonin and high dopamine every day for a lot of time.

Another thing that is important to note is that the two times the tremor returned a bit, I felt at the same time a sharp decline in mood and confidence towards the future

High_Prob

A year ago I took Lisuride for the first time and after two weeks of uncontrolled use, the tremor in my hands disappeared permanently. Since the tremor sometimes recurs only when I simultaneously feel symptoms of low dopamine ... this is an exact science.

Until then I had experienced tremors in my hands for more than ten years
It could be Essential Tremor which is quite different and much less devastating then Parkinson’s. Either way, it’s great that Lisuride made it subside.

OP
S

Sharko

It could be Essential Tremor which is quite different and much less devastating then Parkinson’s. Either way, it’s great that Lisuride made it subside.
Maybe you'm right. In any case, the symptom was debilitating for 15 years :):

Regina

It's great testimony, Sharko.
I'm delighted to learn of your successes.
My oldest brother was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's.
I've bought him a bunch of products but he's fearful of doing anything beyond what the doctor says.
But the doctor says, it's incurable.

Lisuride makes perfect sense.
As does Oxidal and cortinon, stresson and androsterone. And T3.

Diamant might also be cool.

But I'm still trying to explain what PUFA is to him.
So, this is a long uphill challenge.
(What do little sisters know? more than the Doctor?)

OP
S

Sharko

It's great testimony, Sharko.
I'm delighted to learn of your successes.
My oldest brother was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's.
I've bought him a bunch of products but he's fearful of doing anything beyond what the doctor says.
But the doctor says, it's incurable.

Lisuride makes perfect sense.
As does Oxidal and cortinon, stresson and androsterone. And T3.

Diamant might also be cool.

But I'm still trying to explain what PUFA is to him.
So, this is a long uphill challenge.
(What do little sisters know? more than the Doctor?)
To be honest, it's all a matter of self-confidence. If you're sure what you're telling him, there's no way he's not convinced. Believe me, I explained to people things that contradict everything they believed in and as one that none of them perceived as understanding health - I have always been able to get everyone to change their line of thought.

Regarding the specific case: I can say from my experience that Diamant and Oxidal have not shown direct effects on the tremor like Lisuride (and I have been using them a lot for over a year). Something in Lisuride works very accurately in this case, but also andresterone, NDT and everything that raises the metabolism / body temperature and lowers stress - it has a clear effect on both tremor and myopia in my case.

Oxidal and diamond also have a positive effect but less and I also did not feel that anything in my body was fixed as a result of using them. I use them maybe every three days on average for the last year at least.

PUFA is so bad :):

Regina

To be honest, it's all a matter of self-confidence. If you're sure what you're telling him, there's no way he's not convinced. Believe me, I explained to people things that contradict everything they believed in and as one that none of them perceived as understanding health - I have always been able to get everyone to change their line of thought.

Regarding the specific case: I can say from my experience that Diamant and Oxidal have not shown direct effects on the tremor like Lisuride (and I have been using them a lot for over a year). Something in Lisuride works very accurately in this case, but also andresterone, NDT and everything that raises the metabolism / body temperature and lowers stress - it has a clear effect on both tremor and myopia in my case.

Oxidal and diamond also have a positive effect but less and I also did not feel that anything in my body was fixed as a result of using them. I use them maybe every three days on average for the last year at least.

PUFA is so bad :):
Thanks for your response. Sounds spot on.
I just bought him some Lisuride. I can bring it to him as Christmas nears.
But when I try to email him, he gets in trouble with his wife. :):
Of course, I love my sister-in-law, but it can be perceived as a critcism. Like I am implying she isn't taking care of him.
"I'm taking him to the Doctor!" (righteous indignation). So, it gets lost in translation.

I do think oxidal is going to be important--even if it is not felt--due to the need to inhibit nitric oxide.
Of course, androsterone and NDT would be essential to the effort to bring the organism into more coherence.
I'm thinking he is going to get instant relief from a couple of lisuride drops. And that will be the best place to start.

OP
S

Sharko

Thanks for your response. Sounds spot on.
I just bought him some Lisuride. I can bring it to him as Christmas nears.
But when I try to email him, he gets in trouble with his wife. :):
Of course, I love my sister-in-law, but it can be perceived as a critcism. Like I am implying she isn't taking care of him.
"I'm taking him to the Doctor!" (righteous indignation). So, it gets lost in translation.

I do think oxidal is going to be important--even if it is not felt--due to the need to inhibit nitric oxide.
Of course, androsterone and NDT would be essential to the effort to bring the organism into more coherence.
I'm thinking he is going to get instant relief from a couple of lisuride drops. And that will be the best place to start.
I would also try a combination of androsterone and pansterone. A dose of Pansterone with one drop of Androsterone and increases to 4 drops of Androsterone and up to twice a day. This is a more balanced treatment for the body from my experience.

You may need to reach up to 4 drops of androsterone to experience an effect on trembling hands. And maybe even combine with 70% DMSO and 30% water or 70/30 DMSO and aloe vera cream - to get the strong enough effect

Regina

I would also try a combination of androsterone and pansterone. A dose of Pansterone with one drop of Androsterone and increases to 4 drops of Androsterone and up to twice a day. This is a more balanced treatment for the body from my experience.

You may need to reach up to 4 drops of androsterone to experience an effect on trembling hands. And maybe even combine with 70% DMSO and 30% water or 70/30 DMSO and aloe vera cream - to get the strong enough effect
Oh yes. That would be great. And so needed. I'll try.
Good dosing recommendations too!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals