Lisuride Healed My Parkinson

Sharko

A year ago I took Lisuride for the first time and after two weeks of uncontrolled use, the tremor in my hands disappeared permanently. Since the tremor sometimes recurs only when I simultaneously feel symptoms of low dopamine ... this is an exact science.

Until then I had experienced tremors in my hands for more than ten years

Peatful

Congrats and welcome.

Questions
1- nothing else changed aside from added Lisuride?
2- Parkinsons is related to not only the brain substantia nigra but gut related as well- what are your thoughts on this? Meaning- how did Lisuride effect one or both in your experience.

OP
S

Sharko

Congrats and welcome.

Questions
1- nothing else changed aside from added Lisuride?
2- Parkinsons is related to not only the brain substantia nigra but gut related as well- what are your thoughts on this? Meaning- how did Lisuride effect one or both in your experience.

Thank you :):

I've made a lot of changes since then (including regular use of dozens of Haidut supps). But I analyze my feelings and the effects of everything non-stop so it is easy for me to put my finger on the cause. The tremor disappeared already on the first use and every time I neglected my health and felt the symptoms of low dopamine it came back, until I took lisuride and if I kept healthy afterwards, it did not come back. And so on...

But to be completely honest, I had before the change (based on what I learned from the forum) many cases of abdominal pain that also disappeared almost completely - but it took them a little longer to disappear since I started applying what I learned and using supplements.

I also smoke for almost 20 years. I always thought it was the direct cause of Parkinson's, but I still smoke :):

The truth is that I have thrown here only a piece of information from all the symptoms I have cured for myself thanks to the forum and Haidut supps. Lisuride also helped me cure a constant burning sensation in the eyes and blurred vision> low dopamine.

Androsterone + pansterone also help me easily get out of cocaine, Ritalin and alcohol addiction

Last edited:

Mauritio

I've made a lot of changes since then (including regular use of dozens of Haidut supps). But I analyze my feelings and the effects of everything non-stop so it is easy for me to put my finger on the cause. The tremor disappeared already on the first use and every time I neglected my health and felt the symptoms of low dopamine it came back, until I took lisuride and if I kept healthy afterwards, it did not come back. And so on...

But to be completely honest, I had before the change (based on what I learned from the forum) many cases of abdominal pain that also disappeared almost completely - but it took them a little longer to disappear since I started applying what I learned and using supplements.

I also smoke for almost 20 years. I always thought it was the direct cause of Parkinson's, but I still smoke :):

The truth is that I have thrown here only a piece of information from all the symptoms I have cured for myself thanks to the forum and Haidut supps. Lisuride also helped me cure a constant burning sensation in the eyes and blurred vision> low dopamine.

Androsterone + pansterone also help me easily get out of cocaine, Ritalin and alcohol addiction
Are you officially diagnosed with Parkinson's or was this the only symptom ?

Gustav3Y

That is great that you issues have been ameliorated and even eliminated.
I know you said uncontrolled use, I guess you mean uncontrolled dosage, but how many times per day have you taken it? I assume topically?

OP
S

Sharko

That is great that you issues have been ameliorated and even eliminated.
I know you said uncontrolled use, I guess you mean uncontrolled dosage, but how many times per day have you taken it? I assume topically?

topically.

Not every day. In the days I took it was almost always once. No more than 3 drops and usually between one and two drops

OP
S

Sharko

Also, it always had an immediate effect on tremor (when there was still) and focus on vision (I also had blurred vision)

Mauritio

Only symptom. Permanent for years ...
Wow , you might have been on your way to a real parkinsons diagnosis from what I read. So lisuride might as well stopped the progression of that sickness. Awesome !
Do you still take it from time to time ?

OP
S

Sharko

Wow , you might have been on your way to a real parkinsons diagnosis from what I read. So lisuride might as well stopped the progression of that sickness. Awesome !
Do you still take it from time to time ?

I don't take it for about 3 months because my bottle finish :):

I will continue to take it in the future because it also immediately addresses the problem of myopia in front of the computer and raises the motivation

But Lisuride is a Parkinson's Disease medication? Symptoms come back if you do not take it? This is expected behavior for this medication.

Last edited:
OP
S

Sharko

But Lisuride is a Parkinsons' Disease medication? Symptoms come back if you do not take it? This is expected behavior for this medication.

I just read a lot of information from the forum and connected the wires. It is becoming very clear that most of the problems I have had for years have been due to low dopamine. As well as the tremor in the hands. Anything that raises dopamine quickly - causes the same benefits. Lisuride is very focused and efficient.

I am also trying to maintain a certain level of pro-dopamine lifestyle and still use steroid hormones as well as andosterone which also leads to an increase in dopamine

Mauritio

I don't take it for about 3 months because my bottle finish :):

I will continue to take it in the future because it also immediately addresses the problem of myopia in front of the computer and raises the motivation
Wow , that's a success story ! I'm sure @haidut would like to know . Plus you can post this in the lisuride thread , people with the same problem will appreciate it !

OP
S

Sharko

yeah, this is a are mere placebo effect then.

Dozens / hundreds of times? I'm in Doubt. I analyze my feelings after everything I take every day for about two years. Many times there are no effects to certain things - even when I believe in what I read equally compared to cases that are felt as I read

Edit: Maybe my situations are right on the border and any difference is easily noticeable ...

tankasnowgod

yeah, this is a are mere placebo effect then.

While it's fair to doubt OPs report, you simply can't make a conclusion like this without a first hand examination. Especially since the first post suggests that it took two weeks of dosing to notice the initial effect.

Personally, I am inclined to believe OP.

OP
S

Sharko

Listen, I did not think it was something that would surprise the members of the forum ... Thanks to this forum I realized that everything is solvable!

For a year (or so) I balance my feelings to be good and effective in any situation during the day, with the help of @haidut supplements. More than half of his supplements along with the information I acquired through this forum, I can go out and get into almost any mood.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals