Lisuride And Libido

Eberhardt

I don't know the particularities of your life or your physiology. If you say the sex was unbelieveably good and gratifying I believe you. But lisuride has a long track-record, it wouldn't in an unphysiological manner, so something must have been going on behind the curtains. For instance you may have had elevated adrenaline in the last few days, or an underlying infection, and lisuride had a profound effect by abruptly lowering certain stress hormones.

That's why I say, don't fret it. Eat well, sleep the best you can. What's a couple of days with no morning wood? It will comeback, and I suspect stronger than ever. Lisuride has (SO) many effects and numerous studies, it's impossible to pinpoint exactly what it did. But the drop in pulse, indicates adrenaline was involved to me, but it's conjecture.

Give it a rest, and in a week or so, when things are back to normal, try another drop to see if it truly has the same effects. Sometimes it's just a contextual thing.
I really appreciate the comfort.I admit I sort of panick(ed) about it. If it's for a couple of days it's ok, was just worried something had been really twarped for a long while as some of the research of Lisuride speak of long-term effects after single administrations. I DO belive their is something behind the curtains but it's hard for me to figure out why. I could have some underlying infection or some other stress-respons. I did do some thyroid recently and it seems my liver easily converts t3 into reverse t3 and this might have temporarly affected the picture even if it only manifested after the lisuride dose. It has increased a beat or two again (the pulse) but it's still pretty fresh. Just had some gelatin and sugar before bedtime here. I will try to just chill to the best of my abilities, and really hope it wears of. ps when T3 is converted it generaltes adrenalin issues with me. In general thats the most common sideeffect I experience. Initially f.ex I had good effects from Pregnenelone topically and could do high one time doses. My temprature increased and some other good benefits including lowered stress. But then after that it seems my body sort of says, nah thats enough of that, and now it only gives me immediate adranal surges which is no fun. So sort of just saying yeah there's something just hard to pinpoint with all the different effects as you mentioned. I saw another ratstudy which said it gave rats lower sexual endurance, and they sort of did the same as the study which said it gave better endurance - they even commented on it that they had no idea why the opposite suddenly occured - so it makes me more convinced that you are right about the complex context. Better try to get that sleep now. Hope this clears rather quickly at least withing a week.
!

Eberhardt

Have cut all suplementation in hope of normalizing. It seems thanks to a tip form Haidut, that it might be because I had exceptionally low estrogen and prolactin allready. So further medling might make it worse... I remember a slight drop in libido from Andosterone also which would suggest that it was already low. I have experienced a little improvement but not at all as much as I hoped for. It's been more than a week and still only slight improvement. Libido is down and sleep is not as deep as it used to. I have not changed any other routines. I even tried taking curcummin as it sometimes gives me sore nipples which would be an indication of increased prolactin and estrogen as far as I can understand. But to no avail . help? anyone? still more time ??? sorry for nagging about this. it does affect my life and even when my health was not good it wasnt like this.

mrchibbs

Have cut all suplementation in hope of normalizing. It seems thanks to a tip form Haidut, that it might be because I had exceptionally low estrogen and prolactin allready. So further medling might make it worse... I remember a slight drop in libido from Andosterone also which would suggest that it was already low. I have experienced a little improvement but not at all as much as I hoped for. It's been more than a week and still only slight improvement. Libido is down and sleep is not as deep as it used to. I have not changed any other routines. I even tried taking curcummin as it sometimes gives me sore nipples which would be an indication of increased prolactin and estrogen as far as I can understand. But to no avail . help? anyone? still more time ??? sorry for nagging about this. it does affect my life and even when my health was not good it wasnt like this.

There is nothing you can do except eat very well, and sleep. Stressing out about it will only make it worse. Eat some oysters, which are great all around, and well known to boost libido if you want it to come back ASAP. Are you temperatures and pulse good?

Eberhardt

Stressing less about it now, but it might be true about the food and sleep. So its sort of a bugger that sleep is less deep due to this. yeah pulse is back to my normal of around 70 (74 just now) which is a bit lower then Peats recomendation but where I have been feeling best so far (higher then that has been adrenalin/stress driven) .Temperature is almost back up; maybe 0.1 to 0.2 colder then normal, but at least 36.9 so not to bad

Last edited:

mrchibbs

Stressing less about it now, but it might be true about the food and sleep. So its sort of a bugger that sleep is less deep due to this. yeah pulse is back to my normal of around 70 (74 just now) which is a bit lower then Peats recomendation but where I have been feeling best so far (higher then that has been adrenalin/stress driven) .Temperature is almost back up; maybe 0.1 to 0.2 colder then normal, but at least 36.9 so not to bad

That's a good sign, as long as your temperature and pulse is trending up, you're heading towards good things!

Eberhardt

Thanks for your supportive stance/replies :) I agree. I was hoping it to act more synchronized with libido but still agree. I will go to sleep now then... ;)

mrchibbs

Thanks for your supportive stance/replies :) I agree. I was hoping it to act more synchronized with libido but still agree. I will go to sleep now then... ;)

No worries, good luck!

uderim

Does anyone know where you can buy Lisuride ? I followed the links posted with no success .

wildworld1992

I know it's long time ago…but have you fully recovered?

Eberhardt

I know it's long time ago…but have you fully recovered?
hehe. it is. welll thats an interesting question. Not fully... I think but at the time its hard to tell what is caused by what . I have been doing grounding for 1.5 years and Low vitamin A for 3 years now. (already started that back then) - I am not 100% but I am much better then before. I am still not as "frisky" and very much longer refractory period, but mainly that. It is at least insanely more thankfull then back then. I hope it clears all together

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals