Listerine Changed My Life

Auslander

This thread is just a sociological experiment on what happens when you create a thread with a title and brief text made up from arbitrary words put together in random nonsensical sequence.

I'd say the result is pretty amazing.

Last edited:

Tarmander

This thread is just a sociological experiment on what happens when you create a thread with a title and brief text made up from arbitrary words put together in random sequence.

Other potential topics:

"No one cares about meteors"
"ergonomics helped me achieve zen"
"nine times out of ten, it's a horse"

Dino D

yes, strange thread, i didnt get what i read at first... i dont belive listerine can do that, its placebo or you did something else or it just happend and using listerine was coleration not causation...
also if you have a real oral infection you would know...
if I'm wrong, then greeeeeeat :)
good luck with listerine, nothing bad to try for some time...

johnwester130

This thread is just a sociological experiment on what happens when you create a thread with a title and brief text made up from arbitrary words put together in random nonsensical sequence.

the product camphosal that haidut sells is basically Listerine

Vinny

the product camphosal that haidut sells is basically Listerine
How come? I think they have completely different content!

from haidut:
CamphoSal is a liquid product containing a combination of camphoric acid and phenyl salicylate (Salol).

Each serving contains the following ingredients:

Camphoric Acid, FG: 200mg
Salol (phenyl salicylate), FG: 100mg

Listerine:
Active ingredients Eucalyptol 0.092% Menthol 0.042% Methyl Salicylate 0.060% Thymol 0.064% Inactive ingredients water, alcohol (26.9% v/v), benzoic acid, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, caramel.

???

johnwester130

How come? I think they have completely different content!

from haidut:
CamphoSal is a liquid product containing a combination of camphoric acid and phenyl salicylate (Salol).

Each serving contains the following ingredients:

Camphoric Acid, FG: 200mg
Salol (phenyl salicylate), FG: 100mg

Listerine:
Active ingredients Eucalyptol 0.092% Menthol 0.042% Methyl Salicylate 0.060% Thymol 0.064% Inactive ingredients water, alcohol (26.9% v/v), benzoic acid, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, caramel.

???

okay I mixed up the phenyl with methyl Salicylate

but the camphor acts a lot like the menthol, thymol and eukalyptos

they are similar

Vinny

but the camphor acts a lot like the menthol, thymol and eukalyptos

they are similar
That`s good.

Do you think that the methyl Salicylate they put in Listerine has the same, or similar, role like the phenyl in Camphosal?

Auslander

The real question is, you can’t spell Listerine, without Wolverine. Well you kinda can, but how about that dude’s hormonal profile. Any idea what Wolverine ate in the movie? If mostly carnivore, it would explain the high irritability and excess iron (hence the retractable metal claws).

OP
S

steel_reserve

Maybe the op would done better with the ol' carrot salad with vinegar, thats what im sticking to. Clean out the whole system.
I got the same results from carrots but couldn't stand the sudden dashes to the toilet.

cyclops

I dont shred or use vinegar. Am I doing it wrong?

I just eat the carrot as is too sometimes. For most people I dont think a carrot causes them to many problems with needing to dash to the toilet. But if it doesn't work well for you, you cant argue with your experience.

L

LauriePartridge

I know this thread is old but I have read research that says people who use anti bacterial mouthwash significantly reduce nitric oxide levels in the body because nitric oxide is formed from saliva and oral bacteria basically which is then destroyed by the mouthwash.

Because the plasma levels of nitrite are highly dependent on the amount of salivary nitrate and its reduction to nitrite, the use of an antibacterial mouthwash [27] and frequent spitting of saliva consequently decrease the plasma levels of nitrite [20].

So possibly there is a reduction in NO from the mouthwash that results in better health.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S

steel_reserve

Listerine stopped working after about 6 months.

I recently started making mouthwash solution from oxidal.

It takes care of morning grog, but now I have incredible morning wood and have the will to wake up early on the weekend.

My weekends just got 4 hours longer.

Makrosky

Listerine stopped working after about 6 months.

I recently started making mouthwash solution from oxidal.

It takes care of morning grog, but now I have incredible morning wood and have the will to wake up early on the weekend.

My weekends just got 4 hours longer.
Doesn't it stain your teeth?

OP
S

steel_reserve

No. I use a very diluted One drop per cup of water. I swish for about two minutes.

One drop per 1/2 cup didn't stain but gave me that bitter/numb mediciney taste

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals