Listerine Changed My Life

steel_reserve

Recently saw something about Listerine being the best option because it uses tree oils.

My wife strangely bought some recently, so I started using it.

My lifetime struggle with getting out of bed in the morning is over.

At my worst it took 30 mins to an hour of head bobbing, multiple alarms, and think-I'm-awake-but-I'm-actually-dreaming-about-getting-ready-for-work/school.

I'm not a lazy piece of crap after all.

Jacob28

How can mouthwash change your life? In what sense I mean.
As far as I know it's just strong antiseptic product for rinsing your mouth.

LeeLemonoil

use the version without flouride though. It contains methyl-salicylate, menthol, eucalyptol, thymol, all nice terpenes. .. lots of ethanol. Tea tree oil doesnt need to be the deciding factor

boris

Cheers!

8KEL3Jb.jpg

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
use the version without flouride though. It contains methyl-salicylate, menthol, eucalyptol, thymol, all nice terpenes. .. lots of ethanol. Tea tree oil doesnt need to be the deciding factor
Which one is that?

LeeLemonoil

The only one without fluoride is „Cool Mint“ in Germany, don’t know if labeling and ingredients are the same in the US and elsewhere.

raypeatclips

Recently saw something about Listerine being the best option because it uses tree oils.

My wife strangely bought some recently, so I started using it.

My lifetime struggle with getting out of bed in the morning is over.

At my worst it took 30 mins to an hour of head bobbing, multiple alarms, and think-I'm-awake-but-I'm-actually-dreaming-about-getting-ready-for-work/school.

I'm not a lazy piece of crap after all.

Rinsing your mouth with listerine changed your life? How often do you do it?

LuMonty

The only one without fluoride is „Cool Mint“ in Germany, don’t know if labeling and ingredients are the same in the US and elsewhere.
I don't know about specific ingredients, but the Cool Mint kind is fluoride-free. Even the off-brand "Equate" is as well which is great because it's a few dollars cheaper.
==================================================================================================================
As far as the topic at large, listerine changed my life as wound disinfectant. After a week, whatever the stuff is (looks like staph or MRSA to my untrained eye; I had the misfortune of needing to use the bathroom a lot the last month I worked retail and that's when the problem started) it was about half as bad and I could usually sleep through the night. Only downside is the skin gets a bit dry even for winter.

lampofred

Glad the listerine is working for you... but you should probably get a sleep test or something because it sounds like you're in torpor/hibernation and not actually going into deep, restorative sleep

Vinny