List Of Things That Kill Erectile Quality Or Cause ED

ilhanxx

L-carnitine, taurin, egcg, low dose caffeine, kegel, squat.. increase erectile quality.

CLASH

progesterone
zinc gluconate
too much ascorbic acid
too much fiber especially from tubers
too much aspirin
dairy protein, particularly casein
low fat diets

all are killers of erection for me. Everything above wears off in a few hours at most, except for the low fat diet. If I maintain low fat for too many days in a row, it takes a day or two of eating adequate fat for my libido to catch up.

brix

progesterone
zinc gluconate
too much ascorbic acid
too much fiber especially from tubers
too much aspirin
dairy protein, particularly casein
low fat diets

all are killers of erection for me. Everything above wears off in a few hours at most, except for the low fat diet. If I maintain low fat for too many days in a row, it takes a day or two of eating adequate fat for my libido to catch up.

what do you think the cut off is in terms of grams of fat daily?

CLASH

@brix
I think its a bit individual. Long chain fats behave differently than MCT and short chain. I find 20-25g of fat per meal to be optimal for me. Too much and my meal takes forever to digest and I feel very full, too little and brain fog/ libido issues set in. Saturated fat sources tend to raise my temp a lot as well. A good meal of tallow with sugar can put my temp over 99.0

In Rodent Models is a sharp decrease of 100% to 40% of Endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) availability
observable through High Salt Diet HSD.Dont know about their Stiffys tho,but lowered eNOS is highly associated with ED.

Pufa

You can break all the rules get hammered on beer and still have massive erections if you pick up a super hot girl!

nomoreketones

Paxil.

I was only on it for a few weeks and by the last week I was completely impotent and no morning wood. That was over 10 years ago and I still don't have my morning wood back, libido is still very low, and erections are soft.

Went from rock hard morning wood every day to no morning wood overnight. Lost it forever.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals