List of foods sorted by protein per calorie

haidut

Forum Supporter

tara

HI Haidut,
Do you understand what the heading on column C is supposed to be? It looks like the units are grams per pound, but that can't be right.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
tara said:
HI Haidut,
Do you understand what the heading on column C is supposed to be? It looks like the units are grams per pound, but that can't be right.

I suppose it means g/GBP where GBP is a British pound - i.e. the monetary unit. The person who created it lives in Britain so that's what they used as a unit.

Dutchie

The problem with these lists is that they differ per country. For instance,I've seen a couple of things on there that are listed higher in protein,then listed on the labels over here.
I also noticed that even for most meat&fish in the supermarket in Germany are a couple of grams higher in protein than over here.

Also over here,I notice a lot of different variations in macros between the same foods from different brands etc. It always makes me wonder which source to trust and/or how acurate some are in listing their macros,fat&carbcontent (sugars/starch,sat.fats,MUFAS,PUFAS possible hidden transfats etc.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals