List Of Actions To Prevent Severe COVID-19

aodg

"all drugs and compounds that inhibit the liver cytochrome P450 oxidase system may be effective against COVID-19 by preventing retinoic acid metabolism."

J

jb116

"all drugs and compounds that inhibit the liver cytochrome P450 oxidase system may be effective against COVID-19 by preventing retinoic acid metabolism."

Don't tell that to the anti-vitamin A hysteria crowd.

Perry Staltic

No, completely false, it is quite dangerous and neurotoxic.

Are you thinking about chloroquine, which can have neurological effects? That's quite different from HCQ in that respect. Also HCQ is not hemolytic (as I've read) like chloroquine is..

RealNeat

1. Dont live in a super polluted place.
2. Dont be on statins and ACE drugs.
3. Dont be scared of viral/ exosome genetic updates.
4. Dont get the wrong medical treatment.
5. Dont "shower" in roundup/ glyphosate and the food it touches.
6. Dont get vaccinated.
7. Dont be super old and do everything above.

PS: The super advanced novel treatment of chicken soup and aspirin does wonders.

Fred

COVID-19 is the flu, and other conditions, renamed "covid" using the PCR test, known to give massive false positives (JAMA Study: "Only 1 of 32 COVID survivors testing positive had live virus."). That is why the flu disappeared 99% everywhere in the world, without exception, within 4 weeks of the introduction of "covid". WHO FLUMART OUTPUTS

Are you thinking about chloroquine, which can have neurological effects? That's quite different from HCQ in that respect. Also HCQ is not hemolytic (as I've read) like chloroquine is..

They are similar, and Hydroxychloroquine possesses similar negative attributes, maybe worse. The entire class of substance is problematic, and when neurological symptomatology arises, it is likely to be chronic, direct neurotoxicity as opposed to temporary functional impairment. I wrote about it somewhere already, that in a compendium of military psychiatry the issuance of HCQ precipitated, in a sizeable number of affected, permanent PTSD-like severe mental illness, brain stem pathology, and that that was a known side effect and likely to be permanent, and a frequent cause of discharge from military duty due to acquired medical invalidity. This could be also the agent of the so called gulf war syndrome, but i do not know if it was issued there, if this world region has malaria occurrences etc.

Perry Staltic

They are similar, and Hydroxychloroquine possesses similar negative attributes, maybe worse. The entire class of substance is problematic, and when neurological symptomatology arises, it is likely to be chronic, direct neurotoxicity as opposed to temporary functional impairment. I wrote about it somewhere already, that in a compendium of military psychiatry the issuance of HCQ precipitated, in a sizeable number of affected, permanent PTSD-like severe mental illness, brain stem pathology, and that that was a known side effect and likely to be permanent, and a frequent cause of discharge from military duty due to acquired medical invalidity. This could be also the agent of the so called gulf war syndrome, but i do not know if it was issued there, if this world region has malaria occurrences etc.

I'd have to see evidence of what you're saying because it contradicts everything I've read.

Perry Staltic

What did you read, what sources?

There's no way I can go back and find the dozens of things I've read over the past months. If I had read that HCQ was the least bit toxic I would have remembered it. On the contrary, what does stick in my mind is having read that it is one of the safest drugs in the world. It's OTC in various countries. They give it pregnant women. And it's good for lots of things.

Peater Pan

There's no way I can go back and find the dozens of things I've read over the past months. If I had read that HCQ was the least bit toxic I would have remembered it. On the contrary, what does stick in my mind is having read that it is one of the safest drugs in the world. It's OTC in various countries. They give it pregnant women. And it's good for lots of things.

It's OTC in 3rd World countries probably, maybe you misremember the medication? Toxicity is well described for HCQ.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals