List Of Actions To Prevent Severe COVID-19

youngsinatra

I would love to hear your opinions on what practical things, substances, foods, activities one could use to strengthen the immune system, so that a severe case of COVID19 could be prevented?

My suggestions would be:

• Fat soluble vitamins (A,D,E,K)
• Minerals (Cu, Zn, Ca, Mg, K, Na, Se - all from Whole Foods preferably)
• NAD+ Boosters like NMN, Niacinamide
• Resistance Training
• Pro-metabolic Substances like Caffeine, Taurine, B-Vitamins
• Fruits and Juices (for Vitamin C, Naringinin)

Would love to hear your ideas!

GreekDemiGod

Inaut

molecular hydrogen/browns gas. It's being used to treat people in China. I think it applies to all sorts of health issues.

tankasnowgod

Stop watching the news and looking at social media.

This strategy is working wonders for the Amish.

DennisX

I would love to hear your opinions on what practical things, substances, foods, activities one could use to strengthen the immune system, so that a severe case of COVID19 could be prevented?

My suggestions would be:

• Fat soluble vitamins (A,D,E,K)
• Minerals (Cu, Zn, Ca, Mg, K, Na, Se - all from Whole Foods preferably)
• NAD+ Boosters like NMN, Niacinamide
• Resistance Training
• Pro-metabolic Substances like Caffeine, Taurine, B-Vitamins
• Fruits and Juices (for Vitamin C, Naringinin)

Would love to hear your ideas!

Hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin azithromycin, zinc, ECGC quercetin. The Zelenko protocol(HCQ,zinc,azithromycin)

Mauritio

I would abstain from Hydroxychloroquine, it seems to induce CNS-disorders.

LLight

Methylene blue
Aspirin
Cyproheptadine
And other cited in this thread
(And fluid restriction/dry fasting)

Nicole W.

Hefty doses of monolaurin until symptoms diminish. Progesterone is anti-viral according to Peat and helps with breathing. Obviously rest, fluids, warmth, comfort...all the normal things.

boris

Severe cases are often induced by aggressive treatments. Just avoiding the hospital will help a great deal.

Apart from that: Everything that is "peaty".

Bone broth
A study has started in August:

Coconut oil

Orange Juice

And a nice hot coffee to top it off ;)

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

I'm of the mind that relatively healthy people who are free of pharmaceuticals will not be impacted much by this illness. It seems to mainly only target the very aged and chronically sick. I think that pharmaceuticals play a big role in disease progression. For example, ACE inhibitors not only increase ACE2 expression, they also deplete zinc. Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (certain class of antidepressants) can cause serotonin increase in the lungs, which is a huge biomarker for covid severity.

The main thing is to do whatever it takes to stay out of a hospital where your risk of being harmed goes way up. The last thing you want is to start having breathing issues, and then panic and go to the hospital. You might get lucky and end up at a hospital that does something like the MASK protocol (though I disagree with its use of methylprednisolone due to some wicked side effects), or you might not be lucky and end up at a hospital that practices ritual intubation where your life expectancy will go way down (tubing for covid bucks). Unless you prepare beforehand it's a roll of the dice.

So be prepared to treat yourself if necessary, or have a private doctor lined up who will prescribe Ivermectin, HCQ, nebulized Budesonide or other early treatments that have good reports of efficacy. Time is of the essence. Early treatment works.

Last edited:

Inaut

Ther Adv Respir Dis. 2020 Jan-Dec; 14: 1753466620951051.
Published online 2020 Aug 30. doi: 10.1177/1753466620951051
PMCID: PMC7459175
PMID: 32865158

COVID-19 and molecular hydrogen inhalation​

Sergej M. Ostojic
Author information Copyright and License information Disclaimer

Recent public reports by China’s National Health Commission and the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention have recommended effective oxygen therapy measures as an element of general treatment in patients with novel coronavirus pneumonia (COVID-19).1,2 Both documents disclosed a rather exotic ratio of hydrogen and oxygen (66.6% H2 to 33.3% O2) as the composition of the gas mixture for inhalation. While high oxygen levels are administered due to apparent lung dysfunction in COVID-19, blending with hydrogen gas for a breathing mixture remains puzzling. Hydrogen is most likely added as an inert part of the breathing gas but it may have beneficial effects by itself.
A recent study suggested that hydrogen gas inhibits airway inflammation in patients with asthma,3 an effect that might improve the condition of inflammatory cytokines storm seen in COVID-19.4 Two multicenter randomized controlled trials (RCTs) with inhalational hydrogen for COVID-19 are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) clinical trials registry in February and March 2020 yet no evidence to back up this approach is available as yet. Another factor must also be taken into consideration: the potential of high-concentration hydrogen to cause explosion ignited by static electricity.
Like other promising (and urgently needed) therapeutics for COVID-19, gaseous hydrogen thus requires accelerated yet attentive research and approval pathways, with sufficient efficacy and safety guarantees.5 Cutting off the corners for the simplest molecule in the Universe may be a step back for the hydrogen research community beyond this particular coronavirus.
Go to:

Footnotes​

Contributed by
Author contribution(s): Sergej M. Ostojic: Conceptualization; Data curation; Formal analysis; Investigation; Project administration; Supervision; Validation; Writing-original draft; Writing-review & editing.

Conflict of interest statement: The author declares that there is no conflict of interest.

Funding: The author received no financial support for the research, authorship, and/or publication of this article.

ORCID iD: Sergej M. Ostojic [IMG alt="An external file that holds a picture, illustration, etc.
Object name is 10.1177_1753466620951051-img1.jpg"]https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7459175/bin/10.1177_1753466620951051-img1.jpg[/IMG] ostojic sm (0000-0002-7270-2541)

Go to:

References​

1. National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China. New coronavirus pneumonia diagnosis and treatment guideline. 7th trial ed NHC: Bejing, 2020. [Google Scholar]
2. Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Protocol for prevention and control of COVID-19. 6th ed. CDCP: Bejing, 2020. [Google Scholar]
3. Niu Y, Nie Q, Dong L, et al. Hydrogen attenuates allergic inflammation by reversing energy metabolic pathway switch. Sci Rep 2020; 10: 1962. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
4. Mehta P, McAuley DF, Brown M, et al. COVID-19: consider cytokine storm syndromes and immunosuppression. Lancet 2020; 395: 1033–1034. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
5. Jiang S. Don’t rush to deploy COVID-19 vaccines and drugs without sufficient safety guarantees. Nature 2020; 579: 321. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]

Perry Staltic

Perry Staltic

You might get lucky and end up at a hospital that does something like the MASK protocol (though I disagree with its use of methylprednisolone due to some wicked side effects)

Oh, it looks like I was wrong about the MASK protocol. It apparently doesn't use methylprednisolone as it was used in the MATH+ protocol. Apparently the "M" stands for melatonin.

Perry Staltic

Oh, it looks like I was wrong about the MASK protocol. It apparently doesn't use methylprednisolone as it was used in the MATH+ protocol. Apparently the "M" stands for melatonin.

Oops, no I was right. Melatonin for outpatient, methyprednisolone for inpatient.

J

jb116

Stop watching the news and looking at social media.

This strategy is working wonders for the Amish.
This is probably THE best strategy.

Everything else falls under the category of helping to mitigate pervasive, common unhealthiness. Not saying they won't work, of course they can work. But coming at this situation with this idea that "covid is spreading" or "covid is more severe than we thought" is only loaded assumptions, removing the organism out of the equation only to consider a virus, as it were, the only thing to think about. And making this farce out to be worse than it is really.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals