Liquids and digestion

Vins7

Even a small amount of water an hour or two after eating destroys my entire digestion? What could be the reason? To dilute digestive juices? What do I do in that case? Just drink in the morning just woken up? I don't think this will happen to 99% of people.

Even a small amount of water an hour or two after eating destroys my entire digestion? What could be the reason? To dilute digestive juices? What do I do in that case? Just drink in the morning just woken up? I don't think this will happen to 99% of people.
It does sound to me like weak digestive juices. RP suggests having fruit or honey before a meal as a stimulant to get those juices going. I separate liquids from solids in my daily diet routine.

Herbie

I learnt from Ray not to drink water unless it’s used to make coffee which I only use straight milk. Other liquids are OJ, sometimes Coca Cola.

I learnt from Ray not to drink water unless it’s used to make coffee which I only use straight milk. Other liquids are OJ, sometimes Coca Cola.
I only feel the need to drink water sometimes in the night, but rarely any other time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals