Liquid Multivitamin And Sleep Issues

gnosisphoenix

I used to take a multivitamin frequently, a liquid called Pana-C 315. I used to think I needed all the extra vitamins, minerals, enzymes, etc. Since I still had some in my fridge and it was still good, I wanted to finish it up just in case I was missing nutrients in my diet. The one day last week I took one dose early in the morning, I had the WORST sleep that night. Like, I just didn't sleep, even though I was tired when I went to bed. A similar thing happened yesterday, I had one dose in the morning and slept very poorly, though I did wind up with about 3ish hours of sleep. Today I feel groggy, foggy, and unmotivated. I'm physically and mentally not really there.

Obviously I'm not going to be taking this multi, at least not for a while, so I can eliminate it as a variable. My sleep isn't the absolute best anyway, but this event was remarkably worse than usual. Has anyone else had a similar experience? And any suggestions on quick fix sleep solutions while I focus on healing my metabolism and hormone balance overall?

The multivitamin specially if it's good quality

Will make the body work more

For example
B 's vitamins will increase usage of your liver glycogen and other vitamin as well

Multivitamin will cause you severe anxiety if you don't eat protein carbs. And fat enough

The same as niacin amide or any b vitamin they will do the same job

Multi vitamin for me is amazing
But I know the day I remember to take it

I will try to eat well

Girls have problems #usually with worried about getting fat

So they eat less than enough

Good carbing ~300grams at least
And 80 to 100 grams of protein

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals