• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Liquid minerals for people who don’t absorb them well?

Motif

There’s zinc drops, selenium, molybdenum etc.

i think i don’t absorb none of them well, but zinc and copper are probably the worst.

what do you think about this Product :

any digestion advices are appreciated too. (Floating too bright and soft stools)

Motif

Up. I really need a copper supplement along with zinc.

koky

Ray's response to my question :
We absorb essential minerals very well from foods; the non-ionized minerals are sometimes better assimilated. The products containing “ionic minerals” usually contain a random assortment of elements, many of them toxic.

Motif

Ray's response to my question :
We absorb essential minerals very well from foods; the non-ionized minerals are sometimes better assimilated. The products containing “ionic minerals” usually contain a random assortment of elements, many of them toxic.

not me. I don’t absorb them. That’s why I need to find a way.

Motif

Started ionized copper. Will let you know how it’s affecting my symptoms. Should only take a few days til I feel if it helps or not.