kaydeegee

I’d love to know peoples’ thoughts on how Lion’s mane mushroom & methylene blue compare.

From what I understand, both are useful for improved mental clarity, memory, and they have potential in cases of Alzheimer’s.

I just ordered some methylene blue, and am curious/excited to experiment with it, but I’m a little hesitant considering it’s a straight-up synthetic dye. I’m wondering if Lion’s mane is a “natural” alternative, or if there are significant differences between the two that I don’t know about.

Thank you!

Lollipop2

I’d love to know peoples’ thoughts on how Lion’s mane mushroom & methylene blue compare.

From what I understand, both are useful for improved mental clarity, memory, and they have potential in cases of Alzheimer’s.

I just ordered some methylene blue, and am curious/excited to experiment with it, but I’m a little hesitant considering it’s a straight-up synthetic dye. I’m wondering if Lion’s mane is a “natural” alternative, or if there are significant differences between the two that I don’t know about.

Thank you!
I like the medicinal mushrooms for immune health. I always have a bottle of medical mushroom tincture around.

I use Oxidol from IdeaLabs maybe two drops once a month? When I was fighting something, I could feel it helping minutes after taking

golder

I like the medicinal mushrooms for immune health. I always have a bottle of medical mushroom tincture around.

I use Oxidol from IdeaLabs maybe two drops once a month? When I was fighting something, I could feel it helping minutes after taking
Wow, only use 2 drops of Oxidal a month even though you can feel it help you metabolically each time? What’s stopping you using vit slightly more frequently out of curiosity?

Lollipop2

Wow, only use 2 drops of Oxidal a month even though you can feel it help you metabolically each time? What’s stopping you using vit slightly more frequently out of curiosity?
No need. Health is good. Just a prophylactic to keep my bases covered.

OP
K

kaydeegee

No need. Health is good. Just a prophylactic to keep my bases covered.

Fascinating! Thanks for this @Lollipop2 -- I purchased the bottle of MB with a certain v!rus in mind, as a just-in-case... It's great to hear you've had success with Oxidol when fighting something off!

RealNeat

Fascinating! Thanks for this @Lollipop2 -- I purchased the bottle of MB with a certain v!rus in mind, as a just-in-case... It's great to hear you've had success with Oxidol when fighting something off!

I don't think there's any active censoring going on on the forum regarding the virus. It would be better if you just wrote virus as normal so that people can do word searches and find the result.

regarding lions mane I think pairing it with MB would be a good combo. MB is a synthetic dye but it has a pretty long history of use and safety. There nothing better than fresh lions mane, the supplements have many issues form being grown on the wrong medium to heavy metal contamination and not using the fruiting body. I'd trust the purity of MB more.

OP
K

kaydeegee

I don't think there's any active censoring going on on the forum regarding the virus. It would be better if you just wrote virus as normal so that people can do word searches and find the result.
Fair point! It's become a habit -- need to keep in mind it's not needed here!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom