Lion's Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) Who Takes It?

mujuro

I’ve had it. First dose makes me feel good but successive doses made me feel off, almost like it gets worse the more I take it. Also irritated by urinary tract. It was a dual hot water/ethanol extraction powder.

I find cordyceps better for me. Reishi I don’t mind either. There is a lot of concern over reishi’s 5AR inhibition, but in one study I found, in combination with cordyceps it dramatically shifts resting and post exercise cort:test ratio from 3:1 to 1:4. That’s pretty incredible if you ask me.

OP
E

Experienced

I’ve had it. First dose makes me feel good but successive doses made me feel off, almost like it gets worse the more I take it. Also irritated by urinary tract. It was a dual hot water/ethanol extraction powder.

I find cordyceps better for me. Reishi I don’t mind either. There is a lot of concern over reishi’s 5AR inhibition, but in one study I found, in combination with cordyceps it dramatically shifts resting and post exercise cort:test ratio from 3:1 to 1:4. That’s pretty incredible if you ask me.
That's great,

You'd better try other extracts on Lion's mane. Here's a expanded post for each country region to find a good Lion's Mane Lion's Mane and its nootropic potential. What is the best supplement ? : MushroomSupplements

And I also read that cordyceps with caffeine wouldn't be right thing to do, do you drink coffee or consume caffeine if so does it affect you?

I'm currently taking Lion's Mane and it's 1:1 water extracted and also Pharma Grade Alcohol Extracted I think I do benefit from it but not actually knowing what it does positive on me xD it's been already almost a year now and added up 1:1 this month.

Reishi and chaga was fine too I take reishi currently and trying to empty the batch.

Also tried cordyceps still have a batch left but I'm not taking it halfway through tho.

johnwester130

this looks good

https://www.dragonherbs.com/8-immortals-drops.html
8 Immortals Drops - Dragon Herbs

contains 8 of the best herbs in their highest quality too

OP
E

Experienced