Limbal Ring - Youth & Attractiveness

Jennifer

puella said:
Brain tumor
Oh my, puella! I hope you're feeling better and your recovery goes as smoothly as possible. ❤️

That's really interesting about the palmistry. Thank you for sharing. I'll have to look into it. :)

Jennifer

You guys have really had me thinking about eyes these past two days. lol I went and looked at photos of eyes with and without pronounced limbal rings to see if I found one more attractive than the other and honestly, I'm drawn to the eyelashes more than anything, particularly with guys.

I don't know if it's because I'm used to seeing my own lashes or woman wearing mascara so long, dark lashes seem normal to me on a female or if it's simply because of my attraction to men, but I find they really stand out to me on males. I have a couple male friends whose eyes are really beautiful to me. They're dark brown without any noticeable limbal rings, but they have those long, dark lashes. Some famous males that instantly come to mind are Enrique Iglesias, Tupac, Brody Jenner, James Maslow and Zayn Malik...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Mary Pruter

Wow, I don't have any color in mine. I believe it has a lot to do with your pigment. I have a daughter with albinism, and when she was a baby before I knew she had it, I would sit to feed her near a window and at a certain time of day when the sunlight came in the window her ring was gold. As for having surgery I believe it's something that the anesthesiologist gives you. My sister has a friend that was an anesthesiologist and she told her one time you would not believe the things that we can do for people while they're under. Once when I was going into surgery I was crying and worried that I would never see my family again. My anesthesiologist told me don't worry about that you'll see your family again, she said I think we need to worry more about your smoking. When I came out of surgery I had no desire to smoke a cigarette for over a month. So from what my sister has told me and what my anesthesiologist said to me before I went into surgery I believe that something they give you can help you with many things.

Attachments

• 1501165863758117281212.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
OP
puella

puella

You guys have really had me thinking about eyes these past two days. lol I went and looked at photos of eyes with and without pronounced limbal rings to see if I found one more attractive than the other and honestly, I'm drawn to the eyelashes more than anything, particularly with guys.

I don't know if it's because I'm used to seeing my own lashes or woman wearing mascara so long, dark lashes seem normal to me on a female or if it's simply because of my attraction to men, but I find they really stand out to me on males. I have a couple male friends whose eyes are really beautiful to me. They're dark brown without any noticeable limbal rings, but they have those long, dark lashes. Some famous males that instantly come to mind are Enrique Iglesias, Tupac, Brody Jenner, James Maslow and Zayn Malik...

Hah totally agree & you posted the best examples! I was thinking about adding George Best & Gael García Bernal to that list but realized they just had/have dark hair & nice eyes.

and thanks for the well wishes :). so far all is well!

OP
puella

puella

Wow, I don't have any color in mine. I believe it has a lot to do with your pigment. I have a daughter with albinism, and when she was a baby before I knew she had it, I would sit to feed her near a window and at a certain time of day when the sunlight came in the window her ring was gold. As for having surgery I believe it's something that the anesthesiologist gives you. My sister has a friend that was an anesthesiologist and she told her one time you would not believe the things that we can do for people while they're under. Once when I was going into surgery I was crying and worried that I would never see my family again. My anesthesiologist told me don't worry about that you'll see your family again, she said I think we need to worry more about your smoking. When I came out of surgery I had no desire to smoke a cigarette for over a month. So from what my sister has told me and what my anesthesiologist said to me before I went into surgery I believe that something they give you can help you with many things.

Your eye color is very unique/beautiful! I'd love to know more about the things anesthesiologist can do- I think I'll be researching that this afternoon :). ...All the more reason to hope you get nice & caring anesthesiologist (as it seems you did).

Herbie

Today ive been in the sun since sunrise and its sunset now, ive dranken a litre of cold brew coffee and chocolate and my limbal rings are huge.

On the weekends when i stay inside and dont have much coffee they go very small almost gone.

Whats going on here? Irridology says its not good to have huge ones and other views seem to mean its attractive and youthful to have thick black ones.

Experienced

Check this pdf

Title: Preliminary evidence that the limbal ring influences facial attractiveness.

Attachments

• qt0964610k.pdf
    289.7 KB · Views: 21

Arnau

Today ive been in the sun since sunrise and its sunset now, ive dranken a litre of cold brew coffee and chocolate and my limbal rings are huge.

On the weekends when i stay inside and dont have much coffee they go very small almost gone.

Whats going on here? Irridology says its not good to have huge ones and other views seem to mean its attractive and youthful to have thick black ones.
When you are in the sun your pupils always contracts because of the brightness so the iris expands inwards to fill the smaller pupil so then maybe there is no much iris left on the outside of the eye and then the limbal ring appears thicker, maybe this only happens when you are hours/days with strong bright light

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals