Light Search Engine Now Featuring - LIGHTS (Highlights)

yerrag

The breathing machine requires a co2 tank and runs on 12v DC. The bath runs on 120 AC.

Steve
Great! So, forgive me for asking, but will this unit strip the nitrogen from air and add CO2 to produce carbogen? Or will this be air + more CO2?

yerrag

It's air and CO2 as I don't see a necessity for increasing the amount of O2 breathed in.
Thanks. I see that in your description of the product. I must have missed that. Sorry.

Anyway, that makes sense as the oxygen tanks in hospital are blended with air before it's breathed in by patients.

some of these quotes dont seem normal... how do you compare the rate of CO2 breathed in to match the rate that the thyroid would make co2? for example, would 5% co2 from your machine match what a "fully functional" thyroid would produce or is it too much?

the reason i say is quotes like this:

” I had an impression of being in complete understanding and harmony with God. Seemed like an abrupt awakening of truths I should have known but somehow hadn’t known before. Failures and successes faded into insignificance and I was part of an all-consuminghoveso strong and intense and beautiful everything was right always had been rightonly human’s thoughts, errors, and miscomprehension of the Flan distorted facts and made the misery, unhappiness,that is part of our lives.”

i'm really not trying to have a metaphysical experience, moreso just make sure co2 production would match would the thyroid would make. it seems like too much co2 for that effect?

OP
C

co2islife

Please send me an email. I know you were interested in the bath as well based on previous conversations. Yes those experiences happen when breathing much higher levels than what is necessary optimal physiological function. I'm not sure that a co2 percentage can be equated to a fully functional thyroid but anywhere between 5 to 10% is very helpful.

I just posted this video on my Facebook page.

Carbogenetics - Carbogenetics compartilhou uma publicação. | Facebook

Steve

yerrag

Steve, a question on the capnometer. Is there a way I can use the capnometer to measure metabolic rate, or approximate it? By metabolic rate I mean it as in how many calories one is burning in a day.

OP
C

co2islife

Steve, a question on the capnometer. Is there a way I can use the capnometer to measure metabolic rate, or approximate it? By metabolic rate I mean it as in how many calories one is burning in a day.
It's a great indicator of metabolic rate and oxidative metabolism but in the present design it will not let you know how many calories you are burning. However you can look at patterns to see if your oxidative metabolism is improving or declining and also see what times of day it is declining so you can create strategies to counteract or enhance your metabolism during those times of the day.

yerrag

It's a great indicator of metabolic rate and oxidative metabolism but in the present design it will not let you know how many calories you are burning. However you can look at patterns to see if your oxidative metabolism is improving or declining and also see what times of day it is declining so you can create strategies to counteract or enhance your metabolism during those times of the day.
Thanks Steve!

Actually, it would be interesting to see why I have this dip in energy in the afternoon, even after having coffee, and still seemingly full from lunch. I suspect it's my low carbon dioxide, but I'm always out of paper bags to use.

Yup, after bag breathing, my energy is back.

Last edited:
OP
C

co2islife

Full transcripts are now available on LIGHT. So whenever you do a search you may play the audio/video from the search results but you may also see the entire transcripts.

http://l-i-g-h-t.com/transcript-485

transcripts.png

view_transcripts.png

Another feature many are not taking advantage of is you can share audio/video clips. You decide which segment of an audio you want to share and on our server it will cut that part of the video and create a new video of the exact segment and share it on Facebook.

HDD

@co2islife Thank you so much for the transcriptions of Peat's interviews. I prefer reading the interviews since I am able to copy/paste notes I want to keep. I really appreciate the hard work put into this.

OP
C

co2islife

Is light down permanently?

It's not going to be down permanently. The data on the server is saved until April 17th before the delete the entire server. I have it backed up but it will take time and be costly to put back up. I've just going through a crisis in my personal life the last two months which I am climbing out of.

I hope to get it back up and running after not too long. I have put too much time and money into this project. The time just to accurately transcribe, triple check and time stamp every word probably took hundreds of hours.

There is still a lot more I want to do with LIGHT. Whether my crowdfunding campaign is successful I still hope to make it all happen. Even Charlie from this forum has told me that he will not promote it, so it's hard to get the support I need.

Whether I get support or not I am committed to the LIGHT project.

Steve

Uncaged

It's not going to be down permanently. The data on the server is saved until April 17th before the delete the entire server. I have it backed up but it will take time and be costly to put back up. I've just going through a crisis in my personal life the last two months which I am climbing out of.

I hope to get it back up and running after not too long. I have put too much time and money into this project. The time just to accurately transcribe, triple check and time stamp every word probably took hundreds of hours.

There is still a lot more I want to do with LIGHT. Whether my crowdfunding campaign is successful I still hope to make it all happen. Even Charlie from this forum has told me that he will not promote it, so it's hard to get the support I need.

Steve

I understand, Steve. I will do what I can to contribute, however, times are pretty rough for me right now. I do hope that everything improves for you, and appreciate your commitment to the LIGHT project. It's a brilliant project, if I do say so myself. It's the absolute best way to search Peat related materials. I've used it every single day since it's inception. So a big thank you for that!

goodandevil

Steve
Hope things resolve quickly steve. You've alreaey done great work with light and it's clear you're committed. You SHOULD be promoted.

OP
C

co2islife

I understand, Steve. I will do what I can to contribute, however, times are pretty rough for me right now. I do hope that everything improves for you, and appreciate your commitment to the LIGHT project. It's a brilliant project, if I do say so myself. It's the absolute best way to search Peat related materials. I've used it every single day since it's inception. So a big thank you for that!

Hope things resolve quickly steve. You've alreaey done great work with light and it's clear you're committed. You SHOULD be promoted.

LIGHT is back up and running again. Search

I am really hoping to get Charlie to promote my Indiegogo campaign at the top of the forum like he's doing for redlight but right now he is refusing to do so. However I think what I am proposing to do will help out all of us. Either way I'm committed to getting all tasks completed if I am able to.

yerrag

Hi Steve,

I've found LIGHT to be very, very helpful. The search function is just amazing, as it encompasses not only Raypeat.com's articles, but it also includes transcripts of audio interviews of Ray Peat from many sources such as Herb Doctors, East West, Rainmaking Time, etc. It also gives me results of articles from other authors/bloggers that are mentioned in this forum. Clearly, plenty of work has been done on LIGHT which involves plenty of time, effort, and money.

LIGHT also serves as an ad vehicle for your products, and it very well should. I personally have found search using LIGHT to have made it easier for me to focus on some substances or illness, and use the results of these searches to give me more focus and direction in getting a plan of action going. A friend having cancer asks me for help for his condition, and I could easily read up on his condition and give him a more thorough set of recommendations, with links and references to boot. Without the benefit of LIGHT, I would have procrastinated since I find it daunting to wade through sources other than raypeat.com.

This forum has been great, but it is easy for me to get sidetracked while I do search. The search functionality of forums in general (raypetforum.com included) suffer from not being direct in providing results. Instead of giving me the actual word that I am searching for, it points me to the thread instead. I end up having to wade and sift through much chatter before I get the answer I'm looking for. This is the prevailing weakness in forum software, and I understand this shortcoming is something all forum administrators probably wish could be addressed. But until this shortcoming is addressed, better functionality from solutions such as LIGHT is a godsend.

I hope you are able to work out your personal crisis Steve. I have ordered your products but have yet to use them as I'm having them shipped to me from my sister's. The use of CO2 and red light in optimizing health and healing is something I have not taken to as quickly as I have to using substances such as aspirin, niacinamide, magnesium, vitamin E, and coconut oil. And I would have taken the next steps to using pharma drugs first before tapping on the use of CO2 and red light. But seeing how much effort you have given to LIGHT, and how much I have benefited from using it, I can do no less but give you the benefit of the doubt by purchasing your products, and to try them out. There is much effort also in developing these products, and I wish you well in getting the initial swell of customers from this forum to support you. Perhaps the customers from this forum isn't enough yet, and I can understand the need for an IndieGogo campaign.

Your products cost more initially, and there is buyer resistance at the beginning. But if it is seen as an investment, it really should be easily justified in terms of future benefits. After the purchase, subsequent costs are going to be minimal. How much is a tank carbon dioxide as compared to drugs that you have to keep buying? And who can benefit from your products? It's not just me. My mom can use it. A friend with cancer might also benefit from it.

When you go to hospitals, don't they give you a tank of pure oxygen mixed with air for you to breathe? How is that helping you, the patient, to recover? With this product, you come home from the destructive effects of hospitalization, and recharge with carbogen in the comfort of your own home. How great is that? And with Steve's capnometer, I can measure progress in the amount of carbon dioxide I breath out.

Charlie may have good reason for not supporting you on the IndieGogo campaign (yet), but I hope those reasons could be overcome in the future. The task of supporting/endorsing a product is not something one takes lightly, but carries with great responsibility. It is a barrier to overcome, but I believe it is to keep this forum credible to its members.

goodandevil

LIGHT is back up and running again. Search

I am really hoping to get Charlie to promote my Indiegogo campaign at the top of the forum like he's doing for redlight but right now he is refusing to do so. However I think what I am proposing to do will help out all of us. Either way I'm committed to getting all tasks completed if I am able to.
Maybe charlie doesn't think you're trustworthy, but you've already produced light, it's not some elaborate scam. Plus you refunded me over a grand when i changed my mind about a purchase, so i would say you're legit; i hope you get promoted so we can read the remainder of Ray's newsletters. And maybe @charlie will reconsider or elaborate.

OP
C

co2islife

I've found LIGHT to be very, very helpful. The search function is just amazing, as it encompasses not only Raypeat.com's articles, but it also includes transcripts of audio interviews of Ray Peat from many sources such as Herb Doctors, East West, Rainmaking Time, etc. It also gives me results of articles from other authors/bloggers that are mentioned in this forum. Clearly, plenty of work has been done on LIGHT which involves plenty of time, effort, and money.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it quite a lot. Yes the products are an investment but those who have used it have gotten great results from it so far. I have a doctor in Minneapolis who has been using one of my machines for awhile just refer it to another doctor in the area who is going to start using the products in his clinic.

Maybe charlie doesn't think you're trustworthy, but you've already produced light, it's not some elaborate scam. Plus you refunded me over a grand when i changed my mind about a purchase, so i would say you're legit; i hope you get promoted so we can read the remainder of Ray's newsletters. And maybe @charlie will reconsider or elaborate.

The main reason why Charlie won't promote it at the top is because of the problems I had when I first launched the Carbogenetics products and the long delays in getting the products to the customers. I have explained elsewhere how the problems developed and I am sincerely sorry for the delays and disappointment it caused those who purchased it.

Regarding the comments above, this forum is such a huge resource and benefit for all that is continuously growing. Charlie does a great job of running it. LIGHT is something unique that offers value in it's own way and I hope to multiple many times as I develop it. The value of this forum is created by the users. My goal with LIGHT is to also create value by users contributions as well as what I provide to it.