Light Search Engine Now Featuring - LIGHTS (Highlights)

co2islife

As many of you know I have created Search It started out as a search engine for Ray Peat's material. For Ray's material I have transcribed all of his available audio and video files. I have time stamped every word so that you can now search for anything he's talked about and start playing the file from there. You can also share snippets of audio to Facebook at any length you want. There are many more features coming in this regard.

I have recently added the LIGHT service. It allows you to highlight any health related material you read on the web. This is indexed into our search engine which allows you to find it later. Additionally it has a social aspect in that you can search for what others have highlighted. You can also create groups of like minded people to create projects. If you go to the home page now it shows you the latest things that people have highlighted.

Try it out - WeLight Chrome Extension

I am mostly financing this project through my Carbogenetics products. On Carbogenetics I have

1 - Carbogen Breathing Machine
2 - CO2 Bath
3 - Capnometer
4 - Carbon dioxide based skin care products

The Carbogen Breathing Machine I am discontinuing and will only be available for another week. If you want a heated carbogen generating machine get it now. While there was many initial production problems in the beginning, I have received some great reviews from those who have used it. Here is what Billy Craig said about it recently.

"However that said after 3-4 weeks of using it I competed in an extreme competition. In 9 years of attempts I've failed to finish twice and been excluded 6 times for being out of time. Last year (2015) was my first official finish when powered by bag breathing I got in with 2 minutes to spare. This year I finished with 30 minutes to spare in a time of 7 hours. I also suffered a noticeable reduction in cramp and lactate on the day so I'd say it's been been a success."​

Billy also wrote this blog post about his experience.

Exercised to death | Billy Craig on Patreon

While it works well, I will not be selling it anymore because of the liability. So if you want to get the carbogen breathing machine you need to get it now.

Agent207

Thats great co2islife, very good job. That capnometer seems really promising by the way. Does it work without wifi, transferring the data to a PC old way?

OP
C

co2islife

Thank you. The capnometer uses wifi when operating. It uses Bluetooth only in the very beginning to setup the wifi but after that it does not use Bluetooth.

If there is a demand I can create something to transfer to the PC the old way through a wired connection. It would be more simple to have it stream to the computer and then send to cloud, rather than storing on device then sending specific batches of information.

Steve

Dan W

This is a cool idea, thanks Steve.

I tried it out and got an error when adding a highlight. I notice the page I was looking at has a really long URL and a fairly long title, maybe one of those is the culprit? My username is "danwich" if it helps troubleshooting.

Dan W

Right now you are only allowed 1,000 characters to highlight at one time, just so someone doesn't highlight the entire page.

Do you think that might have been the issue?

It looks like "only" ~800 characters in my selection.

OP
C

co2islife

How the heck did you transcribe all his audio and video???

It took many months and with some help. We triple checked everything but now and then you might find an error. I have a spreadsheet for people to put any errors they find. Also it took extra long because every word is time-stamped. I'm a little behind on the newest 2 but I'll have those up and indexed soon.

encerent

It took many months and with some help. We triple checked everything but now and then you might find an error. I have a spreadsheet for people to put any errors they find. Also it took extra long because every word is time-stamped. I'm a little behind on the newest 2 but I'll have those up and indexed soon.

That's incredible, man. Thanks!

yerrag

The search capability is awesome Steve. It really hones in on the word being searched.

Perhaps it's me, but I have difficulty using search on forum websites, this website included. It brings me to the thread instead. So having a search on your light site is a godsend.

OP
C

co2islife

The search capability is awesome Steve. It really hones in on the word being searched.

Perhaps it's me, but I have difficulty using search on forum websites, this website included. It brings me to the thread instead. So having a search on your light site is a godsend.
Thank you. I appreciate you saying how useful it is. Many years ago the main developer for the architecture for Facebook worked for me for a little bit on a project. So I have a lot of experience with search. I'm glad you are finding it easy to use. I will keep on improving it and making it more useful and relevant.

Steve

OP
C

co2islife

@co2islife is there any cautions we should know about that could make this potentially dangerous if used incorrectly? Are people prone to push the 10% max threshhold the liability?

I'd say yes. People who purchase such a product tend to be people who pushes the extremes on things. My girlfriend after a lot of work breathed well over 10% for pretty long and very easily. It seems your body adapts. After working with co2 for awhile now it's not something I'm too scared about though you should always proceed with caution. It's just anything you inhale has a higher liability. However I feel it's safe.

Steve

yerrag

The Carbogen Breathing Machine I am discontinuing and will only be available for another week. If you want a heated carbogen generating machine get it now. While there was many initial production problems in the beginning, I have received some great reviews from those who have used it. Here is what Billy Craig said about it recently.

"However that said after 3-4 weeks of using it I competed in an extreme competition. In 9 years of attempts I've failed to finish twice and been excluded 6 times for being out of time. Last year (2015) was my first official finish when powered by bag breathing I got in with 2 minutes to spare. This year I finished with 30 minutes to spare in a time of 7 hours. I also suffered a noticeable reduction in cramp and lactate on the day so I'd say it's been been a success."​

Billy also wrote this blog post about his experience.

Exercised to death | Billy Craig on Patreon

While it works well, I will not be selling it anymore because of the liability. So if you want to get the carbogen breathing machine you need to get it now.

Hi Steve, is this running on 120V AC?

Does this still require a tank of oxygen and a tank of carbon dioxide?

Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals