Life regrets

andrewlee224

So I have been getting strange thoughts recently, like that I've wasted some of my previous periods in life etc., but I think it has to do a lot with metabolism and not my actual psychological 'composition'.
Normally I'm kind of a guy who doesn't care what happened before, just what's in front of me and how to get it. So I'm usually confident there is a way of improvement for myself and goals to strive for.
Seems I kind of lost it recently and also I'm having a lot of digestion issues at the same time.. I think it's the serotonin and low dopamine that's causing this?
I'm doing all the standard peaty things, except eating a lot since my appetite really tanked at the same time as digestion problems started..
Also I noticed I'm having metabolic/mental problems during change of seasons.. TCM mentions this actually and maybe there is something to it. I just feel 'ungrounded' now. I felt really good during the deep winter months though. Strange since from the peaty perspective that's the time when metabolism may tank. But I had appetite, ate well, took supplements and was motivated and kind of energetic. And 'at peace'.
Not really sure what I'm counting for in terms of recommendations.. probably I should just revisit all the standard peaty things and try to reintroduce/retry them and see if they help.

gaze

i also experienced a lot of regret and shame when i was having serious digestion issues, then all those emotions went away completely when i cut out things i was reacting too. it can take a long time to figure out what foods are causing problems though, you could try a food journal and change things up every couple days to see if you can find a trigger

Drareg

So I have been getting strange thoughts recently, like that I've wasted some of my previous periods in life etc., but I think it has to do a lot with metabolism and not my actual psychological 'composition'.
Normally I'm kind of a guy who doesn't care what happened before, just what's in front of me and how to get it. So I'm usually confident there is a way of improvement for myself and goals to strive for.
Seems I kind of lost it recently and also I'm having a lot of digestion issues at the same time.. I think it's the serotonin and low dopamine that's causing this?
I'm doing all the standard peaty things, except eating a lot since my appetite really tanked at the same time as digestion problems started..
Also I noticed I'm having metabolic/mental problems during change of seasons.. TCM mentions this actually and maybe there is something to it. I just feel 'ungrounded' now. I felt really good during the deep winter months though. Strange since from the peaty perspective that's the time when metabolism may tank. But I had appetite, ate well, took supplements and was motivated and kind of energetic. And 'at peace'.
Not really sure what I'm counting for in terms of recommendations.. probably I should just revisit all the standard peaty things and try to reintroduce/retry them and see if they help.

A lot of folks out there saying what your saying, it’s because of the last year of global authoritarianism, folks are forgetting that, the ruling class have taken a year from most people’s lives, I ignored the rules as much as possible and it felt great doing it, I have been making extra effort like driving 2 hours to a beach for a coffee and a walk about etc

Your correct about it being metabolism, your current "state" is influencing your perceptions of past events, 1 drop of progesterone can change this within 30 mins if you are perceptive enough to notice it. Idea labs topical would require 1 drop, in not sure how much orally for progeste-E.
DHT ,1 drop also will have the same effect, it will give you more of what your looking for as a male, assertive and moving forward.

OP
A

andrewlee224

Thanks for the replies and recommendations! Good to know I'm not the only one having these feelings.. although I guess ideally no one would have them!
Crazy how physiological states can affect your perceptions. Although I guess it makes sense - a healthy body is a first barrier of defence against any negative influence.. if that barrier gets weakened no wonder so is the mind.

B

Braveheart

I don't regret anything I've done...I only regret what I haven't done....

I find that it is more than just a digestive issue. I experience acute anxiety when my microbiome; probiotic and gut enzymes are off kilter.
I find that a week of getting back on live probiotic juice (Zana Juice) and taking enzymes helpful and restoring balance.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals