Life Giving Store NDT - Experience?

kettlekorn

Hello!

I'm trying to do some experimentation with NDT, and am weighing my options for online sources. I stumbled across LGS grass fed thyroid NDT and thought I'd give it a shot.

Any experience with this particular brand?

Elize

The product caused a histamine reaction with me. Being freeze dried can contribute to histamine liberating reactions. Am sure others will chime in their experience. I had to drop it within 3 days. Red eyes, runny nose, itching and sore throat.

Dave Clark

The product caused a histamine reaction with me. Being freeze dried can contribute to histamine liberating reactions. Am sure others will chime in their experience. I had to drop it within 3 days. Red eyes, runny nose, itching and sore throat.
Can you elaborate on why freeze drying would liberate histamine? What exactly would freeze drying do to change the original food/substance, in that regard, besides removing the water content? Any searches I do on freeze drying come up positive, yet I often hear negative talk about it.

Elize

I found that the freeze dried NDT powder even though kept in a cool place became sticky and clumpy and builds up mold the same way as other foods do. A problem for me with histamine related issues

Sefton10

It didn't do anything for me, at least anything noticeable, but maybe I was expecting too much. I also had/have other issues that I suspect NDT would have been a sticking plaster on anyway, plus I was taking it at a time when I was taking a lot of other supplements so working out what was doing what was pretty much a lottery!

Can't fault the communication and service from LGS though, first class to deal with.

Elize

I agree with you on LGS amazing service and excellent newsletters and good products for those without gut related histamine issues.

Elize

I think that when freeze dried NDT powder absorbs moisture once exposed to air that moist leads to mold. I have seen the same with freeze dried figs and berries and biltong known as jerky. Break them open and you see the mold.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals