Life Extension Super K

OP
HealthisWealth
@lisaferraro

the new formulation....
61R3yrD020L._SL1131_.jpg

the old.... (only available when ordering by 2s..... i think old stock)
8132VptUSwL._SL1500_.jpg

OP
HealthisWealth
Yes i have been reading about good feedback about true k2.

But what i like about super k is its gives you the warm/calmness.

I hope someone chimes in about this new formulation if it just as effective/much better or gone bad?

Interesting. I think if mk4 and mk7 are desired, I would use Health Natura’s formula. Cleaner.

OP
HealthisWealth
Ive read 1,400drops of true k2. If i just use one drop a day it will last way beyond the expiration date. :grin

Whats your take on soybean in supplements?

Yes and yes!

I am just finishing my bottle - lasted a long time. Now as want to try Haidut’s product and compare.

L

lollipop

Ive read 1,400drops of true k2. If i just use one drop a day it will last way beyond the expiration date. :grin

Whats your take on soybean in supplements?
Avoid like the plague. I think it is often hidden - so really need to know the source. @Dan Wich toxinless.com does a great job of following up with hidden ingredients...

OP
HealthisWealth
@damngoodcoffee

This is really crazy. Im now checking luckyvitamin and yes it has no maltodextrin

152936_3.jpg

So amazon is selling with maltodextrin and luckyvitamin has none. I really thank you for posting.

@lisaferraro

I have problem with soy particulary soymilk (cold feet and bloating)

So its better if the mk-7 is derievd from chickpeas/other non-soy sources?

I hope the natto mk7 is a lesser evil

L

lollipop

@damngoodcoffee

This is really crazy. Im now checking luckyvitamin and yes it has no maltodextrin

152936_3.jpg

So amazon is selling with maltodextrin and luckyvitamin has none. I really thank you for posting.

@lisaferraro

I have problem with soy particulary soymilk (cold feet and bloating)

So its better if the mk-7 is derievd from chickpeas/other non-soy sources?

I hope the natto mk7 is a lesser evil
It is fermented I think @HealthisWealth so should be fine. I know friends who have an allergy to soy have zero problems with natto...

Ulysses

I usually try to avoid soy as much as possible, but in the case of MK-7 Vitamin K2 I'm not sure. First of all, the quantity is negligible. Secondly, fermented soybean (Nattō) is a traditional source of K2 that seems to confer a net benefit on human health. I used to eat it on a regular basis with no apparent ill effect. Not that I'd go back to doing that - but if the MK-7 in this pill is derived from natto, I suppose it doesn't concern me.

Birdie

@HealthisWealth... On that menaquinone-7 being the trans form, it could be that before they were using both the cis and the trans forms, so using just the trans might account for the 100 mcg rather than the 200 mcg. So, maybe the trans is the active form, so the cis form was taken out. Just a guess.

I still have the old bottles but thanks for pointing out the changes. Maybe the amount of maltodextrin is small enough not to cause problems. I seem to recall it has gluten though. So, might be good to check on that if it's important to you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals