Lidocaine source UK

conrad0602

Hi, does anyone have a good source for lidocaine in the UK? Thanks

Last edited:

Sefton10

Bump. I'm looking for oral lidocaine in the UK too.

Sefton10

I inquired here and was told the only supply in bulk. It was much to expensive for me and I just wouldn't need that much lidocaine.

Haven't found any other potential sources since these two im afraid.

Be good to hear if you manage to find a supplier ?
Yeah looks like 50g (£45) is the smallest amount they do. Not had any luck elsewhere yet.

OP
C

conrad0602

Yeah looks like 50g (£45) is the smallest amount they do. Not had any luck elsewhere yet.
Apparently not as when I tried to place the order for it it kept coming up with an error so I emailed them and the said although they have the smaller quantities listed on the site they only sell bulk . I think they said the smallest they offer is 1kg. They also said they are really picky with who they sell to ?

OP
C

conrad0602

Apparently not as when I tried to place the order for it it kept coming up with an error so I emailed them and the said although they have the smaller quantities listed on the site they only sell bulk . I think they said the smallest they offer is 1kg. They also said they are really picky with who they sell to ?
Just found their response to my query:

Hiya

We only supply minimum of 1 kg
And very select who we supply

Any questions
Message on what’s app
07549 286701

Sefton10

Just found their response to my query:

Hiya

We only supply minimum of 1 kg
And very select who we supply

Any questions
Message on what’s app
07549 286701
That’s bizarre. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like there’s no real viable option then. It’s such a pain trying to get hold of stuff that might actually be good for us!

Herbie

They sell it at boots etc at their discretion, they have a spray one for sore throats and other versions

Sefton10

ScottyVP

Those lidocaine sites are used for bashing cocaine hence the kilogram amounts.

The xylocaine spray you can get in Boots is pretty good, or you can get it on ebay

Herbie

Good spot. I wonder if you could just dilute this in a drink to get it to the intestine without numbing the throat etc.

There is another type sold at the pharmacy which is in a tube and can swollow a lot of it but it’s not pure and has other stuff in it and taste heaps bitter but I can’t remember which one it is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals