Lidocaine Inhibits Noradrenaline

Adrenaline

Lidocaine inhibits noradrenaline release and shortens action potential durations.

That's a great combination because heart failure patients have high noradrenaline levels and (generally) prolonged cardiac action potential.

Propranolol and lidocaine inhibit neural norepinephrine release in hearts with increased extracellular potassium and ischemia. - PubMed - NCBI

CONCLUSIONS: These data indicate that propranolol and lidocaine inhibit neural norepinephrine release via a Na+ channel-blocking mechanism that is synergistic with changes induced by ischemia, primarily raised extracellular K+. This mechanism may contribute to the anti-ischemic and antiarrhythmic properties of both agents in acute myocardial ischemia

Sativa

Oh, very interesting.
I did a google search for 'lidocaine' on this site and came up with MANY interesting results!
search parametars: site:raypeatforum.com/community/ lidocaine

Tarmander

I have always wanted to try lidocaine for gut health but I have never found one that is not mixed with terrible ingredients for ingesting.

OP
Adrenaline

Adrenaline

I have always wanted to try lidocaine for gut health but I have never found one that is not mixed with terrible ingredients for ingesting.

Did you check local pharmacies? I got mine from pharmacy. Vial form.

It only has lidocaine + distilled water.

As long as it only contains water, it is good.

golder

Adrenaline/Sativa/Tarmander, what sort of dosages of lidocaine would you recommend? It's a bit of an elusive one.

OP
Adrenaline

Adrenaline

Adrenaline/Sativa/Tarmander, what sort of dosages of lidocaine would you recommend? It's a bit of an elusive one.

I use a %2 vial. So it contains 20 mg lidocaine which feels relaxing. It relieves my discomfort after food.

cdg

Oh, very interesting.
I did a google search for 'lidocaine' on this site and came up with MANY interesting results!
search parametars: site:raypeatforum.com/community/ lidocaine

There on such page?