Lidocaine And Prostate Tumor

Does anybody have any experience with the use of lidocaine for prostate tumor? I need to use it but I d´ont know nothing about dosis and security.

OP
gilson d dantas
People talks about the toxic and very dangerous effects of lidocaine used by mouth. Including death. Then I need to know about people who used it.

OP
gilson d dantas
I think everybody knows that a specific dose of lidocaine can kill someone. Or not? Or can anyone deny that?
OF course I need know how to use lidocaine and I want to use it that against my tumor.
But I need AT THE SAME TIME some security.
"
When used sparingly and as directed, topical lidocaine is generally safe. However, misuse, overuse, or overdose can lead to a number of serious health problems and even death. Ingestion of lidocaine can cause numbness of the mouth and throat, which can lead to trouble swallowing and even choking. If a substantial amount is ingested, enough can be absorbed into the bloodstream to affect vital organs, primarily the brain and heart. Symptoms can range from mild drowsiness and headache to confusion, seizures, coma, and cardiac arrest. It is important to note that these effects can result from excessive topical use or misuse of lidocaine as well. For example, covering a large area of the body with lidocaine or leaving it on the skin for a long time can lead to absorption of the drug into the bloodstream. This can also occur when it’s applied to skin that is not intact such as open wounds, blisters, or burns. Wrapping the treated area also increases absorption". [Lidocaine Can Cause Harmful Effects]

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals