Libido Gains From Alcohol

jet9

I think it’s related to GABA, google “GABA libido”, or “GABA makes me horny” and you will find lots of 1st hand experiences.

Most of GABA related supps do it for me too.

delysid

I think it’s related to GABA, google “GABA libido”, or “GABA makes me horny” and you will find lots of 1st hand experiences.

Most of GABA related supps do it for me too.

Have you tried phenibut before sex?

jet9

Have you tried phenibut before sex?
Nope, but i tried it on social event, and did not liked phenibut - it makes me not care to much.

I know some people say phenibut makes them social butterfly, etc. But I still want to have some competitive drive, when on pheni even low dose - I just enjoy sitting and watching :)

Noot that I found interesting for sex is aniracetam (it’s relative of piracetam)

Frankdee20

yes i know that feeling after you drink a lot of alcohol and i also wondered why my libido is so good after that when its otherwise non existent. and i dont think its estrogen driven cause it feels way better and more manly and androgenic. the most sense i think to me is the increased dopamine or gut sterilizing theory so far ^^. but neithee things like taurine nor antibiotics could mimick that feeling so maybe its something different.

Glutaminergic Rebound ?

delysid

yes i know that feeling after you drink a lot of alcohol and i also wondered why my libido is so good after that when its otherwise non existent. and i dont think its estrogen driven cause it feels way better and more manly and androgenic. the most sense i think to me is the increased dopamine or gut sterilizing theory so far ^^. but neithee things like taurine nor antibiotics could mimick that feeling so maybe its something different.

I have the exact same thing. Very curious about the mechanism

I got morning wood the last time I drank, anyone more confident in the dopamine or sterilization hypothesis?

BrianF

My guess is that your body produces more testosterone to combat the higher levels of estrogen from the booze. I think estrogen can increase libido and so can test. Thats why you're likrly to have an increased libido.

My guess is that your body produces more testosterone to combat the higher levels of estrogen from the booze. I think estrogen can increase libido and so can test. Thats why you're likrly to have an increased libido.
Maybe ?, my T levels are alright so I guess increased T->DHT would be the greatest contributor to libido, as opposed to just free T or T increasing.

Libido gains could be from allopreg, I’ve had some positive developments with glycine which also increases allopreg so this is probably part of it.

swarrior

Hello friends!

I have experienced the same thing again;

After a night of drinking, my libido the next day was excellent, good erection and massive ejaculation;

I think it has something to do with arousal/inhibition, drinking alters that cycle.

It always happens to me after I go to sleep, when my body is purging it.

Does it have something to do with GABA and glutamate?
How could the same effect be achieved with supplements?