Libido - ED - Need some help pls [DHT / Minox? ]

Nomane Euger

Btw guys I'll send at least 100euros (or even more) on PayPal or bitcoin or whatever you wants to the person who gets me out of this nightmare (permanent result)
do you experience wet dreams?

Nomane Euger

Yes sometimes.

A lot more this summer. Sometimes I had 2 wet dreams (with ejaculation) in one night when I was no fapping for like 1 week.
was there a difference during day time in erection and libido after you woke up from those night?

OP
S

Shadow5

was there a difference during day time in erection and libido after you woke up from those night?

Not really.

Still able to have an half hard erection tho, even after 2 nocturnal ejaculation.

Still no libido.

MitchMitchell

Tsh is absolutely useless as it can be suppressed for a lot of reasons. Giving a medical opinion based on tsh shows the ignorance of the topic at hand. It’s free t3 that matters, with optimal levels being those of a 20yo adult ie 4-6 pg/mL

OP
S

Shadow5

Tsh is absolutely useless as it can be suppressed for a lot of reasons. Giving a medical opinion based on tsh shows the ignorance of the topic at hand. It’s free t3 that matters, with optimal levels being those of a 20yo adult ie 4-6 pg/mL

When I have my results I'll post it immediatly.

Does Pregnenolone helps with thyroid function?

For the antibiotics, I think the LEVOFLOXACINE can be an good idea.

It is made for both skin / muscles infections (I have eczema, and trouble with pump on muscle and erection) AND for prostate and urinary (after my anti - DHT diet, I was peeing every 30 seconds. It was so strange. And I probably ****88 up my DHT, so my prostate too).

What do you guys think?

Are you serious? LEVOFLOXACINE and the entire group of antibiotic is very dangerous.

Well perfect.

Preg'll be one of the first things I try.

Luteinizing Hormone is quite low, using Tamoxifene or HCG as is used in "Post Cycle Therapy" would increase LH and FSH and maybe increase other steroids like progesterone or pregnenolone with it, because LH is also stimulating production of those.

OP
S

Shadow5

Are you serious? LEVOFLOXACINE and the entire group of antibiotic is very dangerous.

I know nothing about antibiotics, I'm a total newbie in this domain. Thanks for your return.

Luteinizing Hormone is quite low, using Tamoxifene or HCG as is used in "Post Cycle Therapy" would increase LH and FSH and maybe increase other steroids like progesterone or pregnenolone with it, because LH is also stimulating production of those.

So running HCG like in Joekool protocol sounds like an good idea to you?

I know nothing about antibiotics, I'm a total newbie in this domain. Thanks for your return.

So running HCG like in Joekool protocol sounds like an good idea to you?

I'm undecided in regards to HCG, because of it's own capacity to suppress LH release, and possibility of excess Estrogen. I'am more inclined towards Tamoxifene.

Aries

LH is not low, under 1IU/l is low.

There is some evidence HCG regulates steroid converting enzymes differently than LH. This is probably why thyroid (also affecting steroidogenic enzymes) and HCG could be therapeutic if someone isn't doing good despite normal lab values.

MitchMitchell

Don’t touch tamoxifen or any serm for that matter. Wtf guys.

HCG is tricky, it’s different from LH being a constant stimulation instead of pulsatile. It’s easy to overdo it, there is a study that showed how 250iu eod is all it takes to maintain intra testicular concentrations at 90% of normal levels. So 1000iu/wk would be the maximum amount.

OP
S

Shadow5

Well, so the safest thing to start with is pregnenolone right?

Low doses +cycle., there should not be any problems with ******* my muscle mass (my only concern, as I have 0 libido anyway)

LH is not low, under 1IU/l is low.

There is some evidence HCG regulates steroid converting enzymes differently than LH. This is probably why thyroid (also affecting steroidogenic enzymes) and HCG could be therapeutic if someone isn't doing good despite normal lab values.

That is what the reference range says; LH at 3-something is quite low.

Aries

I don't think the reference range got it right. LH is secreted in pulses and because of its half-life low LH can not be diagnosed based on one test.

You can see the graphics for LH measured in 10 minute intervals from the full study. Every value between 1 and 6 for LH is normal and depends mostly on whether the test caught a peak or trough.

EDIT. Exception to diagnosing suppression/ low LH from a single measurement is when it is close to zero.

Last edited:
I don't think the reference range got it right. LH is secreted in pulses and because of its half-life low LH can not be diagnosed based on one test.

You can see the graphics for LH measured in 10 minute intervals from the full study. Every value between 1 and 6 for LH is normal and depends mostly on whether the test caught a peak or trough.

EDIT. Exception to diagnosing suppression/ low LH from a single measurement is when it is close to zero.

This is true, except that in some disease states, low LH and low T goes parallel in hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.

T

TheBeard

LH results are useless, just like GH.

It's released in a pulsatile manner, it could be low just because a pulse is about to happen, it could be high because a pulse just happened.

OP
S

Shadow5

Hello guys, new update.

Still waiting for my pregnenolone to come.

-ATM I'm a 86/87 kg bodyweight for 181 cm with 12-14% bodyfat. 6 pack visible but I'm not shredded. So high muscular mass, andrognic muscles.

Strengh is good. My max on deadlift is 210kg+ , my max on bench is 120kg+, my max on squat is 150kg+.

-Eczema or some redness / little buttons on my chin, that goes away with corticoid cream (and comes back after a dew days of no use).

-Buttons on my buttocks.

-No libido. I feel asexual 99% of the time.

Sometimes after 2 days of no fap and an heavy workout I have an very little libido boost, but it doesn't last.

It makes me think my condition is 100% hormonal related, because my libido is still influcend by hormonal rush (T rush after heavy workout) and my eczema is going away after hormonal cream (cortisol).

-Erections sometimes decent, but most of the time they are weak / goes soft after some times.

-Nocturnal mood are present, but not rock hard.

Any suggestion on what to do? Pregnenolone sounds an good idea to you?

Thanks a lot for your help, and I still offer 100e+ on paypayl to the personn who makes me try an sucessfull thing to get back to my previous state.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals