Libido - ED - Need some help pls [DHT / Minox? ]

T

TheBeard

Thanks for your answers guys.

@TheBeard do you have any recommandation? I eat clean, do workout, eat prebiotic.

I just mentioned it: antibiotics

Eating clean means nothing. I'm sure your diet is full of fiber and resistant starches that you consider clean.

redsun

Thanks for your answer.

Pump is decent i'd say, but not as good as it was before for sure.

Eggs did nothing for me (was eating 7 organic egs a day at one moment, from my parent's chickens).

I already supplement with 7mg zinc, nothing too :(

Increasing histamine is the way to go you think?

Do you have any theroy about no libido?

Thanks man

Btw most of the time, even night erections aren't that hard (the ones I can feel when I'm semi-awake, dunno about the ones when I'm in deep sleep obviously)

Histamine will help libido and ED. If pumps are pretty weak, and erections are not that great when you do get them, you could have a nitric oxide problem. But the fact that you are very muscular (nitric oxide is pretty important for growing muscles) says you don't. So a sympathetic dominance may still be the issue.

Try B3. 500mg niacinamide for a few days with a good meal and plenty of carbs this will raise histamine and see if there is improvement. It should help libido and ED.

Or you can try separate doses through the day. Like 200mg per meal. Source Naturals on Amazon has 100mg niacinamide tablets.

Keep in mind, if you are ripped to shreds and also very muscular, most that maintain that kind of body naturally end up with libido problems because its a pretty stressful state. If your under 10% BF, it may be a problem, its individual though, some need to get even lower.

You should put the foods you eat into cronometer and give a list here to see what it is you eat. If you inadequate in micronutrients, cronometer will show it, and that of course can also contribute.

OP
S

Shadow5

I just mentioned it: antibiotics

Eating clean means nothing. I'm sure your diet is full of fiber and resistant starches that you consider clean.

Thanks.

What kind / brand of antibiotics do you recommend? Where do you get them?

Here is my Chronometer list.

I don't eat all of those daily (for exemple if I eat eggs and fish one day, I don't eat red meat too). Sale for vegetables.

But those are the aliments I eat most of the time.

Thanks a lot for your answers and recommandations guys. .

Attachments

• diet1.PNG
    diet1.PNG
    38.7 KB · Views: 65
  • diet2.PNG
    diet2.PNG
    37.5 KB · Views: 61
OP
S

Shadow5

Histamine will help libido and ED. If pumps are pretty weak, and erections are not that great when you do get them, you could have a nitric oxide problem. But the fact that you are very muscular (nitric oxide is pretty important for growing muscles) says you don't. So a sympathetic dominance may still be the issue.

Try B3. 500mg niacinamide for a few days with a good meal and plenty of carbs this will raise histamine and see if there is improvement. It should help libido and ED.

Or you can try separate doses through the day. Like 200mg per meal. Source Naturals on Amazon has 100mg niacinamide tablets.

Keep in mind, if you are ripped to shreds and also very muscular, most that maintain that kind of body naturally end up with libido problems because its a pretty stressful state. If your under 10% BF, it may be a problem, its individual though, some need to get even lower.

You should put the foods you eat into cronometer and give a list here to see what it is you eat. If you inadequate in micronutrients, cronometer will show it, and that of course can also contribute.

Thanks.

So my next steps are for the moment :

-Use antibiotics
-Use niacinamide

I'm not ripped to the bones anymore.
I was sub 10% last year, but it's been 8 months I'm between 12 and 15 % I'd say.
Always have abs and some veins, but I'm way above 10% in order to don't stress my body too much, and to have some mass.

ATM my supp are : (I use them since 1 month)

- 1/2 dose of Nutripure Multivitamin (see attached file)
- Pure biotic from Nutripure
- 8000 UI Zyma D (vit D)
- 5 mg vit k2 mk4 from health natura
- 250 mg aspirin
- Dark organic coffee
- Magnsium citrate.

Last year, in order to recover some libido, I had ON and OFF periods with many supps.

No one ever did anything very good for my symptoms.

Spartan300

You're a lot younger than me but take stock of your training.
Nothing tanks my libido quicker than overstretching in the gym.
More food is only the answer to more training if your gut can handle it.

OP
S

Shadow5

You're a lot younger than me but take stock of your training.
Nothing tanks my libido quicker than overstretching in the gym.
More food is only the answer to more training if your gut can handle it.
I train at the gym since 2015.

At some periods in the past, I was training 6 times a week, 2 hours / training.

I even was on Finasterid at some point while training that much, still being able to have sex 3 - 7 times a days, with very good libido.

I trained 4 times a week, 1h30, last year. So wayyyyyy lesss.

Even when I take 2 weeks off, nothing changes. AT ALL.

OP
S

Shadow5

For the antibiotics, I think the LEVOFLOXACINE can be an good idea.

It is made for both skin / muscles infections (I have eczema, and trouble with pump on muscle and erection) AND for prostate and urinary (after my anti - DHT diet, I was peeing every 30 seconds. It was so strange. And I probably ****88 up my DHT, so my prostate too).

What do you guys think?

MitchMitchell

The more I think of it the more I think anti DHT drugs are seriously retarded.

there is enough evidence that it’s the accumulation of DHT in balding scalps that’s the problem, and this is prevented with proper liver and kidney function (metabolism and glucuronidation and evacuation of DHT metabolites) and that is stimulated by T3

so hair loss = cellular hypothyroidism plain and simple. The conversion of DHT into the estrogenic 3b-Diol is stimulated by T3... nuff said.

Proper Free T3 levels (right at the top or slightly above range) = just the right amount of DHT for sex function, optimal mood, hair growth etc. And any accumulation is prevented.

some of y’all may know that I disagree with some of Ray’s (and Roddy’s) stances and prefer Neal Rouzier’s (mountain of evidence AND in patient experience for the latter) but one thing they all agree on is the need for more T3 than baseline levels...

MitchMitchell

It’s also obvious that proper thyroid function massively helps with recovery from the gym, better nutrient partitioning etc.

Thyroid is enormously underrated it’s ridiculous, people have no problem using absurd amounts of androgens but are dead scared of “messing with” thyroid. Go figure.

OP
S

Shadow5

Oh and I also havve hair loss for years.

(That'why I took fina, minox ect).

My hair loss is stabilized now with Hair massage (Rob perfect hair) and diet.

Coffee and Aspirin should help too (I take aspirin since only 2 days. Is 250 mg an good dose? )

OP
S

Shadow5

The more I think of it the more I think anti DHT drugs are seriously retarded.

there is enough evidence that it’s the accumulation of DHT in balding scalps that’s the problem, and this is prevented with proper liver and kidney function (metabolism and glucuronidation and evacuation of DHT metabolites) and that is stimulated by T3

so hair loss = cellular hypothyroidism plain and simple. The conversion of DHT into the estrogenic 3b-Diol is stimulated by T3... nuff said.

Proper Free T3 levels (right at the top or slightly above range) = just the right amount of DHT for sex function, optimal mood, hair growth etc. And any accumulation is prevented.

some of y’all may know that I disagree with some of Ray’s (and Roddy’s) stances and prefer Neal Rouzier’s (mountain of evidence AND in patient experience for the latter) but one thing they all agree on is the need for more T3 than baseline levels...

Totaly agree with you.

The bad thing is I hadn't so much knowledges when I took those anti DHT shitty meds.

So you what are your recommendations for both hair loss and libido?

T3 supps?

T

TheBeard

Thanks.

What kind / brand of antibiotics do you recommend? Where do you get them?

Here is my Chronometer list.

I don't eat all of those daily (for exemple if I eat eggs and fish one day, I don't eat red meat too). Sale for vegetables.

But those are the aliments I eat most of the time.

Thanks a lot for your answers and recommandations guys. .

Quit fiber altogether.

Eat meat, eggs, milk.

Take Augmentin and Doxicycline.

Be happy

Nomane Euger

Thanks for your answer.

Pump is decent i'd say, but not as good as it was before for sure.

Eggs did nothing for me (was eating 7 organic egs a day at one moment, from my parent's chickens).

I already supplement with 7mg zinc, nothing too :(

Increasing histamine is the way to go you think?

Do you have any theroy about no libido?

Thanks man
everything i have seen from redsun on histamine/libido/fluid secretion/copper/b vitamins totally match my own experience with wet dreams and daytime exitability,the moment i stop to eat liver daily that contain b vitamins and copper(involve in methylation and histamine regulation and breakdown from ym understanding),my libido skyrocket,wet dreams vivid dreams all night long,so low histamine deffo can impact libido,good or bad depending or where you want to focus on

MitchMitchell

Totaly agree with you.

The bad thing is I hadn't so much knowledges when I took those anti DHT shitty meds.

So you what are your recommendations for both hair loss and libido?

T3 supps?

You’d need a bloodwork: tsh, free t3. But you can go by feel and start with 12.5mcg t3 8am + 12.5mcg 3pm

look up symptoms of hypothyroidism (libido, hair...) and testimonies / success stories. Most people who failed didn’t split their doses proper / used too much or too little not finding their sweet spot / used t4 which converts into rT3 at a high rate if there’s hypothyroidism

Mr.Cacciatore

For a lifetime? Or it's only temporary?

Actually I have :

-big muscles
-low fat
-eczema on chin (pb due to hormonal changes)
-0libido and ed
-mood swings, sometimes dépression'.
I was in your same condition after a trnebolone cycle. All the blood levels were good. Testosterone, prolactin, estrogens, dht etc everfything was good. But i fel like ***t no matter what. Only with pregnenolone i started to recover properly. I don't think you have to supplement these for a lifetime, pregnenolone stimulate its own sythesis so it helps your body to regain the ability to produce those hormone. And since your dht levels are fine probably the 5a reductas enzyme is working.

I was in your same condition after a trnebolone cycle. All the blood levels were good. Testosterone, prolactin, estrogens, dht etc everfything was good. But i fel like ***t no matter what. Only with pregnenolone i started to recover properly. I don't think you have to supplement these for a lifetime, pregnenolone stimulate its own sythesis so it helps your body to regain the ability to produce those hormone. And since your dht levels are fine probably the 5a reductas enzyme is working.

On one hand you say that despite blood levels being good you've felt like ***t, so you know that blood levels don't tell the whole story. On the other hand you tell him that because his DHT levels are fine, it means his 5-alpha reductase must be fine as well. That's a bit contradictory, don't you think?

Ultimately it won't be helpful for him to use his blood levels as a measurement of whether he's OK or not. If all his results turn up fine then he can completely ignore them and start treating his problem the same way most of us here are.

Regardless of whether or not one has PFS, I think that things like HCG and tamoxifen are generally a good thing to try. Pregnenolone might be a first step, but if it doesn't work, you know you have to move to pharma.

Mr.Cacciatore

On one hand you say that despite blood levels being good you've felt like ***t, so you know that blood levels don't tell the whole story. On the other hand you tell him that because his DHT levels are fine, it means his 5-alpha reductase must be fine as well. That's a bit contradictory, don't you think?

Ultimately it won't be helpful for him to use his blood levels as a measurement of whether he's OK or not. If all his results turn up fine then he can completely ignore them and start treating his problem the same way most of us here are.

Regardless of whether or not one has PFS, I think that things like HCG and tamoxifen are generally a good thing to try. Pregnenolone might be a first step, but if it doesn't work, you know you have to move to pharma.
Contradicotry for what? He didn't test for progesterone and pregnenolone, and neither i did.

That is contradictory. You felt like ***t despite your good blood levels, that shows that blood levels are unreliable. Hence you can't assume that since his DHT levels in serum are good, it means that 5-alpha reductase is OK and he doesn't have PFS. It's not conclusive. Most PFS patients have normal DHT in serum yet they have low neurosteroids and low 5-AR activity in the CNS, for example.

OP
S

Shadow5

You’d need a bloodwork: tsh, free t3. But you can go by feel and start with 12.5mcg t3 8am + 12.5mcg 3pm

look up symptoms of hypothyroidism (libido, hair...) and testimonies / success stories. Most people who failed didn’t split their doses proper / used too much or too little not finding their sweet spot / used t4 which converts into rT3 at a high rate if there’s hypothyroidism
Bloodwork done, waiting for the results atm.

Last bloodwork, LH and TSH were in range (you can check the files on my first post page 1).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals