LGS10 - Infrared Light Therapy Handheld Device - 830nm

Here is another addition to our red light therapy handheld device lineup, the LGS10. This is an all infrared light that is 830nm. This wavelength has been shown to be very beneficial to the thyroid. Infrared light is mostly invisible, only about 5% of this light is visible while the other 95% you cannot see. And although most of the light is invisible, it is very powerful, reaching deep inside the body to deliver energy to the cells.

From our family to yours we know you will love this light that will "Deliver Energy to Your Life"

View the LGS10 Here

OP
LifeGivingStore
Hello,
I have received my new LG10 device and would need a bit of help. I ordered this device since I have RA and have understood that deeper penetration gives better effect. Have been a bit worried about the time of treatment, having read very different advices on the net. Also treating face area, have understood that NIR light more than 700nm may damange the cornea? Should goggles be used? If so perhaps a good idea to add to the package when these deeper penetration lights sold ?. Thankful. for any advice
Hi @Simba1992! I made a new thread for the LGS10 and am going to reply here so we do not threadjack the LGS1 thread. And please accept our apologies for the delay in answering. We had a winter storm here that knocked the power out. We did get it back on for a while, but then it went out again. Oh the joys of winter! :)

Thank you for your order of the LGS10. We do not recommend shining the light in your eyes, as stated in the information sheet you received. And personally, we do not shine these lights directly in our eyes with them open. If we do shine the light to the face, we will close the eyes. We know some people do, and get great results. We just do not feel comfortable with giving that recommendation or doing it ourselves since the lights are very powerful. That is something a person needs to decide for themselves.

As for length of time to use, again going with the information sheet suggestions are safe. Since it is infrared, with more power per watts then the visible red, less is more. So 20 to 30 seconds per area to start with should be plenty. Again, researching, experimenting and finding what works best for you is best.

Hope that helps!

Simba1992

Hi @Simba1992! I made a new thread for the LGS10 and am going to reply here so we do not threadjack the LGS1 thread. And please accept our apologies for the delay in answering. We had a winter storm here that knocked the power out. We did get it back on for a while, but then it went out again. Oh the joys of winter! :)

Thank you for your order of the LGS10. We do not recommend shining the light in your eyes, as stated in the information sheet you received. And personally, we do not shine these lights directly in our eyes with them open. If we do shine the light to the face, we will close the eyes. We know some people do, and get great results. We just do not feel comfortable with giving that recommendation or doing it ourselves since the lights are very powerful. That is something a person needs to decide for themselves.

As for length of time to use, again going with the information sheet suggestions are safe. Since it is infrared, with more power per watts then the visible red, less is more. So 20 to 30 seconds per area to start with should be plenty. Again, researching, experimenting and finding what works best for you is best.

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much for your reply, we did get a bit of the storm here too! Ihave never really thought it safe to shine the light on open eyes but then I really didn't know if it was safe to even shine the stronger light on closed eyes since if the light really penetrates deeper, how would the eyelid make a difference? Then this 30s advice does that really apply to big joints like hips and knees too? And what exactly does it mean that it works best for me? This is very vague and I don't really know how to determine what is best.o_O I am so sorry that I keep coming with all these questions but do feel a bit. What I am probably wondering is that can this deeper penetration light have negative effects if treatment time is too long? So very thankful for any help. Hope the storm is over. All the best Simba

OP
LifeGivingStore
Ihave never really thought it safe to shine the light on open eyes but then I really didn't know if it was safe to even shine the stronger light on closed eyes since if the light really penetrates deeper, how would the eyelid make a difference?
Many report that they shine it directly in their eyes, but we just do not feel comfortable giving that advice. That is something for the person to decide for themselves.

Then this 30s advice does that really apply to big joints like hips and knees too?
As per the recommendations on the info sheet, 30 seconds per area treated should be sufficient to start with.

And what exactly does it mean that it works best for me? This is very vague and I don't really know how to determine what is best.
Take for example you are treating carpal tunnel syndrome like someone in our family just started treating with the LGS1. After one treatment of 30 seconds, this person noticed the rest of the day their wrist felt better. The family member will continue with the same exact dose because it is working, no need to up the treatment or make any changes because it is working.

I hope I am not sounding vague. But everyone has their own context and different conditions they are treating. So starting with the suggestions we have given on the info sheet, and working from there should give you a good base.

What I am probably wondering is that can this deeper penetration light have negative effects if treatment time is too long?
Light treatment works on a biphasic dose response. So finding that sweet spot is something only an individual can do on their own as everyones context and response is different.

papaya

is this the product that's best for thyroid use? how/when should it be used for thyroid? does it heat or is it just red light? someone in another thread said orange/red is better for thyroid so i'm a little confused.

OP
LifeGivingStore
is this the product that's best for thyroid use? how/when should it be used for thyroid? does it heat or is it just red light? someone in another thread said orange/red is better for thyroid so i'm a little confused.
The 830nm wavelength has research behind it that shows it improves thyroid function, with people being able to take less thyroid medicine and even come off it. The LGS1 wavelengths with the orange and red light has a lot of great testimonials from the forum, and even our family. We personally separate the visible red from the infrared when we do the treatments so we have better control of the dosing, so we use the LGS1 and the LGS10 at different times. All the wavelengths we sell will improve thyroid and metabolism.

Last edited by a moderator: