Lewy Body Dementia

messtafarian

I was just reading about Robin Williams. The thing that amazes me about a story like this is that no one figured out he had Lewy Body Dementia until autopsy. This disease is in a way scarier than Alzheimer's because I think it starts to hollow out your brain. That really is scary.

I was sitting here pondering how a person could get such a thing. And also -- RW was about 63 I think, which means that brain changes could have started in his fifties. How does one get such a thing? Would Methylene Blue help or preserve function?

I am really starting to hate how clueless our medical establishment is. Suicide should not be an acceptable therapy, you know?

HLP

My mother in law has Lewy Body Dememtia. She took Premarin for many years after a hysterectomy. So maybe Estrogen has something to do with it? I've been looking at Emoxypine to help her.

Perry Staltic

I was just reading about Robin Williams. The thing that amazes me about a story like this is that no one figured out he had Lewy Body Dementia until autopsy. This disease is in a way scarier than Alzheimer's because I think it starts to hollow out your brain. That really is scary.

I was sitting here pondering how a person could get such a thing. And also -- RW was about 63 I think, which means that brain changes could have started in his fifties. How does one get such a thing? Would Methylene Blue help or preserve function?

I am really starting to hate how clueless our medical establishment is. Suicide should not be an acceptable therapy, you know?

I wonder what harmaceuticals he was taking

Beastmode

Alcohol and drugs can do some serious damage over decades of abuse. I'm sure he had a lot of things that went undiagnosed with the current medical system.

Lizb

My mother in law has Lewy Body Dememtia. She took Premarin for many years after a hysterectomy. So maybe Estrogen has something to do with it? I've been looking at Emoxypine to help her.
Did anything help your Mum?

Lizb

No nothing.
My husband has Alzheimer's with lewy body. He's only 65.
He wants to go on the medication on offer and as nothing else seems to help it's likely that will be the course of action. It's so upsetting.

Mr Joe

My husband has Alzheimer's with lewy body. He's only 65.
He wants to go on the medication on offer and as nothing else seems to help it's likely that will be the course of action. It's so upsetting.
Have you checked this ?