Let’s Not Forget 5G And Virus Interaction

Tarmander

Garrett Smith has been going on about this on his Facebook page for the last few weeks.

Apparently there are cruise ships now outfitted with 5G

OP
achillea

achillea

The problem is
U.S. 5G spectrum bands
Low-band: 600MHz, 800MHz, 900MHz
Mid-band: 2.5GHz, 3.5GHz, 3.7-4.2GHz
Millimeter wave (high-band): 24GHz, 28GHz, 37GHz, 39GHz, 47GHz

The millimeter waves are the extinction area. Evidentally effects the oxygen molecule

OP
achillea

achillea

5G Systems Deployed in Hospitals
What is also concerning here is that China has, since about November of 2019, been installing 5G systems in its hospitals. 37 38 39 40
“Key Chinese hospitals, leading telecom carriers and Huawei Wednesday launched a project to establish standards for 5G-based networks in hospitals.” 37
“China released a pioneering standard for its 5G hospital networks, following a joint drafting and verification process between the medical and telecommunication industries.” 38
5G Systems Installed at Wuhan Coronavirus Hospitals
And to seemingly add insult to injury here, Huawei was very quick to install 5G systems in the new coronavirus hospitals — Wuhan Volcan Mountain Hospital and Thunder Mountain Hospital — the two hospitals known for only being built in just over a week.

yerrag

Garrett Smith has been going on about this on his Facebook page for the last few weeks.

Apparently there are cruise ships now outfitted with 5G
Maybe the luxury suite is cladded with lead.

OP
achillea

achillea

Coastal City of Wenzhou Worst Hit in Zhejiang Province
In the province of Zhejiang, the cities of Hangzhou, Ningbo, and Wenzhou, have the highest numbers of COVID-19 cases. These are also the main places where 5G has been installed so far in the province.Wenzhou, for a relatively small Chinese city, has the inordinately highest number — at present 503 — of cases in Zhejiang Province, and has been on lockdown 54 since Feb. 2nd when the number of cases there reached 304.

OP
achillea

achillea

A physician in Switzerland who is a main mold researcher in Europe made a beautiful experiment. He grew mold cultures under a Faraday cage simply like a silver coat, it looks like a mosquito net, that is made out of silver-coated cloth. [It had] been draped over the mold culture. And he measured how much mycotoxins, how much toxins, are these molds producing on a daily basis. Very easy to do. Then he lifted the mosquito net and exposed the mold culture to the ambient electromagnetic radiation in his laboratory, which was caused by the lights that were on, by the computer in the corner, and especially, and he found out later, the ambient cell phone radiation, from the nearby cell phone tower that was broadcasting cell phone radiation. He found out that the production of biotoxins in this culture went up more than 600 times. Not only that the mold suddenly put out significantly more mycotoxins to protect themselves, but also much more virulent, much more vicious, more poisonous mycotoxins.

OP
achillea

achillea

The question that is being raised here is not whether 5G is responsible for the virus, but rather whether 5G radiation, acting via VGCC activation may be exacerbating the viral replication or the spread or lethality of the disease.
Let’s backtrack and look at the recent history of 5G in Wuhan in order to get some perspective on those questions. An Asia Times article, dated Feb.12, 2019 stated that there were 31 different 5G base stations (that is antennae) in Wuhan at the end of 2018.
There were plans developed later such that approximately 10,000 5G antennae would be in place at the end of 2019, with most of those being on 5G LED smart street lamps.
The first such smart street lamp was put in place on May 14, 2019, but large numbers only started being put in place in October, 2019, such that there was a furious pace of such placement in the last 2 ½ months of 2019.
These findings show that the rapid pace of the coronavirus epidemic developed at least roughly as the number of 5G antennae became extraordinarily high. So we have this finding that China’s 1st 5G smart city and smart highway is the epicenter of this epidemic and this finding that the epidemic only became rapidly more severe as the numbers of 5G antennae skyrocketed.
Are these findings coincidental or does 5G have some causal role in exacerbating the coronavirus epidemic? In order to answer that question, we need to determine whether the downstream effects of VGCC activation exacerbate the viral replication, the effects of viral infection, especially those that have roles in the spread of the virus and also the mechanism by which this coronavirus causes death. Accordingly, the replication of the viral RNA is stimulated by oxidative stress: J Mol Biol. 2008 Nov 28;383(5):1081-96. Variable oligomerization modes in coronavirus non-structural protein 9. Ponnusamy R, Moll R, Weimar T, Mesters JR, Hilgenfeld R.
Other aspects of viral replication including those involved in the spread of the virus are stimulated by increased intracellular calcium [Ca2+]i, oxidative stress, NF-kappaB elevation, inflammation and apoptosis, each of which are increased following EMF exposure. The first citation below shows an important role of VGCC activation in stimulating coronavirus infection.
Virology. 2020 Jan 2;539:38-48. Porcine deltacoronavirus (PDCoV) modulates calcium influx to favor viral replication. Bai D, et al.

OP
achillea

achillea

The predominant cause of death from this coronavirus is pneumonia. Pneumonia is greatly exacerbated by each of those five downstream effects of VGCC activation, excessive intracellular calcium, oxidative stress, NF-kappaB elevation, inflammation and apoptosis. The first of the citations listed below shows that calcium channel blockers, the same type of drugs that block EMF effects, are useful in the treatment of pneumonia. This predicts that EMFs, acting via VGCC activation, will produce increasingly severe pneumonia and therefore 5G radiation as well as other types of EMFs may well increase pneumonia deaths.

yerrag

Interesting. Thank you.

Could South Korea add strength to this hypothesis? How about Italy and Iran?

RealNeat

The predominant cause of death from this coronavirus is pneumonia. Pneumonia is greatly exacerbated by each of those five downstream effects of VGCC activation, excessive intracellular calcium, oxidative stress, NF-kappaB elevation, inflammation and apoptosis. The first of the citations listed below shows that calcium channel blockers, the same type of drugs that block EMF effects, are useful in the treatment of pneumonia. This predicts that EMFs, acting via VGCC activation, will produce increasingly severe pneumonia and therefore 5G radiation as well as other types of EMFs may well increase pneumonia deaths.
so magnesium and vitamin E?

michael94

very high copper intake makes me not care at all about 5g. Whether this is real protection or just being drunk on copper remains to be seen.

Momentum

Too late and too tired to confirm, but I believe VGCC activation, excessive intracellular calcium, oxidative stress, NF-kappaB elevation, inflammation and apoptosis - is a huge problem in those with ME/CFS. Will be interesting to see if we get post WuFlu chronic disease - but it will be psychosomatic (roll eyes). Or just an already sick and tired population being even more sick and tired. Chronic illness is at 60%, where will it be in 2 more years?

bk_

A physician in Switzerland who is a main mold researcher in Europe made a beautiful experiment. He grew mold cultures under a Faraday cage simply like a silver coat, it looks like a mosquito net, that is made out of silver-coated cloth. [It had] been draped over the mold culture. And he measured how much mycotoxins, how much toxins, are these molds producing on a daily basis. Very easy to do. Then he lifted the mosquito net and exposed the mold culture to the ambient electromagnetic radiation in his laboratory, which was caused by the lights that were on, by the computer in the corner, and especially, and he found out later, the ambient cell phone radiation, from the nearby cell phone tower that was broadcasting cell phone radiation. He found out that the production of biotoxins in this culture went up more than 600 times. Not only that the mold suddenly put out significantly more mycotoxins to protect themselves, but also much more virulent, much more vicious, more poisonous mycotoxins.
What’s his name? I’d like to see his research, thanks!

OP
achillea

achillea

This part, 1:02, shows how safety concerns are not a factor in the "race" to get 5G up and running. The whole documentary is compelling.

GAF

It is the 5G. I proved it to myself. Friday, got faraday fabric. Placed on my back under t shirt. Slept. Woke up 90% better. Been sickly since early Jan. Mucus increased 5000%. Cough increased to nightmare levels. Total beatdown.

Woke up Sat. Mucus down to previous daily levels. Felt good and sharp.

Zero chance it was anything other that the cloth. Continuing to use all day/night. Put inside cap. Attached to a throw that I sleep and sit under. Made a neck wrap. Still stuff under shirt.

Bought cloth on amazon $25

Try it, if you have respiratory weaknesses, you'll like it.

GAF

Dallas Texas is where I live. Massive 5G rollout in last 6 months.

boris

I thought a faraday cage is only effective as a cage and open metallic objects could potentiate the effects.

Is it possible it was maybe just lowered stress because of sudden peace of mind?

GAF

Zero chance. I have had the issue daily since july 2007 so I know its ups and downs intimately.

Easy cheap experiment for lung problem people. I hope lots of real people will give it a try and report back their results.