Let’s Debunk T Boosters !

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Shilajit is definitely legit. Primavie powder is the trademarked stuff that is filtered. I have used other shilajit products, but they all gave me gout. Primavie seems to not.

So Shalajit is the ***t ?

GreekGod

I ve tried most of the claimed testo booster on your list over the past 15 years. There is total testosterone, and then there is the free testosterone. Best ones in my experience. s

1. Borax..the mineral used as laundry cleaner. I take anywhere between 100 to 200 mg per day, in a capsule, on empty stomach. There s about 12% boron in borax so that s around 12 to 25 mg of boron. It works much much better than the boron supplement for free testosterone.

2. Saturated Fat. Cholesterol is the building block for hormone production. I eat about 4 raw egg yolks per day on average. I also eat some fatty beef, like ribeye steak, or and 80/20 ground beef. Best if eaten raw or lightly cooked.

3. dhea..It works somewhat, but it can convert into estrogen as well, so it s not a simple fix. If you have elevated estrogen s in your system or liver issues where you don't remove them effectively, it may not work. I wouldn t take more than 5 to 12 mg per day, a few days per week.

4. Shilajit...Ive tried several different ones, and I would not waste my time. Better off eating some oysters if available.

5. Ive tried a few different tomkat ali, one worked very well, the other 3 or 4 didnt work very well at all. Not sure why. They were all 200 to 1 extracts I believe.

6. Iodine. taking around 20 to 30 mg of lugol s iodinein the am seems to help elevate testo levels. Not sure why. Been doing this for at least 10 years. I m close to 60 years old, 5'9, 170 lbs.

Getting some extra sun and relaxation and less stress all help. Think about when you re on vacation. Stay away from alcohol for the most part.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I ve tried most of the claimed testo booster on your list over the past 15 years. There is total testosterone, and then there is the free testosterone. Best ones in my experience. s

1. Borax..the mineral used as laundry cleaner. I take anywhere between 100 to 200 mg per day, in a capsule, on empty stomach. There s about 12% boron in borax so that s around 12 to 25 mg of boron. It works much much better than the boron supplement for free testosterone.

2. Saturated Fat. Cholesterol is the building block for hormone production. I eat about 4 raw egg yolks per day on average. I also eat some fatty beef, like ribeye steak, or and 80/20 ground beef. Best if eaten raw or lightly cooked.

3. dhea..It works somewhat, but it can convert into estrogen as well, so it s not a simple fix. If you have elevated estrogen s in your system or liver issues where you don't remove them effectively, it may not work. I wouldn t take more than 5 to 12 mg per day, a few days per week.

4. Shilajit...Ive tried several different ones, and I would not waste my time. Better off eating some oysters if available.

5. Ive tried a few different tomkat ali, one worked very well, the other 3 or 4 didnt work very well at all. Not sure why. They were all 200 to 1 extracts I believe.

6. Iodine. taking around 20 to 30 mg of lugol s iodinein the am seems to help elevate testo levels. Not sure why. Been doing this for at least 10 years. I m close to 60 years old, 5'9, 170 lbs.

Getting some extra sun and relaxation and less stress all help. Think about when you re on vacation. Stay away from alcohol for the most part.

Perhaps the Iodine helped boost Thyroid output, which should help T status.

Boron is definitely one that gets a lot of notoriety. Thanks.

Do you recall which Tongkat product you benefited from ?

GreekGod

There was a guy named sterling tucker who sold on Ebay as" the garden of our god." He's no longer selling on Ebay. Ive tried to replicate that product with other Tomkat extracts and nothing compared even close. If you come across some that works extremely well for you, please post. thank you

CLASH

@Frankdee20

-High saturated/ monounsaturated fatty acids (the mono are a bit unavoidable thats why I list them) (this one is a bit more tricky, took me some time to get it right for myself. For reference I’m 6’2”, 200lbs, ~10-12% bodyfat and I eat about 120-140g/ day)

-high cholesterol

-high sugar from fruit/ juice (i’d say atleast 200g min)

-adequate protein (I’d say atleast 100g min)

-as you’ve listed already: mag, vit k, calcium, sunlight (I’d be careful with vit d and vit a supps, they never made me feel good), pregnenolone

-weight lifting

—————————————————————

I would say the plan overall would look something like this:

-beef, shrimp, scallops, oysters, cod, as lean as possible chicken/ turkey

-beef tallow, cocoa butter, coconut oil

-cooked spinach, broccoli, kale, raw carrots

-orange juice (doesnt agree with me), grape juice, pineapple juice, apple juice etc.

-all fruits that work for you

—————————————————————

-I’d stay away from dairy, the opiate effect can have a strong anti-androgenic effects and effect the gut (I noticed this personally)

-I’m sure you know this but I’d stay away from grains, starches (unless sweet potatoes or potatoes if they dont bother you), vegetable oils, etc..

RealNeat

20 to 30 MG! of iodine every day? how has that not wrecked your thyroid?

Cirion

Interesting list. I don't doubt your experiences, but did you take labs proving each single things on your list or just subjectively from feeling?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Must be some truth to Boron, and Iodine. DHEA too.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Cistanche.....genuine T booster or bunk? Need a good consensus on this.
There’s a few types ... someone in the forum got good results from it, but nobody typically backs that up with testing... it’s a pain in the **** for me to ask for tests ... doctor didn’t want to get involved

Sospian

Try Bulbine Natalensis. Can be a bit hard on the liver if you take it too long, but rodent studies a testosterone increase of over 300%

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Try Bulbine Natalensis. Can be a bit hard on the liver if you take it too long, but rodent studies a testosterone increase of over 300%

Correct, Mike Mahler endorsed it

Spartan300

No test boosters including cistanche have produced a noticable effect for me.

One exception decades ago was smilax officinalis which did. I was horny as hell on it, gained muscle and noticed more attention from the ladies.
I've never been able to repeat that experience but it doesn't seem to be readily available in similar doses these days. 300mg 3x/day.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

No test boosters including cistanche have produced a noticable effect for me.

One exception decades ago was smilax officinalis which did. I was horny as hell on it, gained muscle and noticed more attention from the ladies.
I've never been able to repeat that experience but it doesn't seem to be readily available in similar doses these days. 300mg 3x/day.
The problem is that they are herbs and one never knows the standardization or true source or what’s in them

Spartan300

Exactly. They were by ultimate nutrition, not sure they're still going.
Stuck in my mind because it is the only thing that has ever delivered.

Gustav3Y

I have tried this some years ago, It did not increase T after 2 weeks at all, but gave good gut inflammation at the time so I stopped it because of that.
Maybe I should try it again sometime, with some other stuff at the same times like magnesium, glycine, etc.

Back
Top Bottom