Let’s Debunk T Boosters !

Frankdee20

So, last 3 years, my T readings remain at 460 Total. I’m 38, 6’3”, 215 pounds, fairly sedentary, with a history of low T since 21. It used to be like 299 at 21 years old which was absolutely horrendous, and no doctor ever treated it. So what helps raise it : I’ve already done Magnesium, Zinc, K2, D3, A, E, Pregnenalone, Aspirin. I’ve stopped drinking now, but my T has been Low way before booze was an issue.

Bulgarian Tribulus (likely increases androgen brain receptors, maybe LH)

Tongkat Ali (the authentic stuff gets good subjective feedback, but people aren’t posting before and after numbers)

Horny Goat Weed (hard to find a good extract, and the Icarin constituent is linked mostly to PDE5 activity)

Himalayan Shalajit (I’m talking about the real black tar stuff in jar) it’s got some studies showing 20 percent T increases.

Boron (At about 10 mg a day, and older studies showing T increases, but maybe E2 as well)

D Aspartic Acid (some say it hits a ceiling and stops working)

Forskolin (increases C-AMP)

DHEA (when I took this sublingually a decade ago, my T peaked at around 560, that could’ve been coincidental though)

Fenugreek (a study supported T increases in healthy 25 year old men)

Safed Musli (also found to increase T in healthy med aged 25 and up)

Dhair

So, last 3 years, my T readings remain at 460 Total. I’m 38, 6’3”, 215 pounds, fairly sedentary, with a history of low T since 21. It used to be like 299 at 21 years old which was absolutely horrendous, and no doctor ever treated it. So what helps raise it : I’ve already done Magnesium, Zinc, K2, D3, A, E, Pregnenalone, Aspirin. I’ve stopped drinking now, but my T has been Low way before booze was an issue.

Bulgarian Tribulus (likely increases androgen brain receptors, maybe LH)

Tongkat Ali (the authentic stuff gets good subjective feedback, but people aren’t posting before and after numbers)

Horny Goat Weed (hard to find a good extract, and the Icarin constituent is linked mostly to PDE5 activity)

Himalayan Shalajit (I’m talking about the real black tar stuff in jar) it’s got some studies showing 20 percent T increases.

Boron (At about 10 mg a day, and older studies showing T increases, but maybe E2 as well)

D Aspartic Acid (some say it hits a ceiling and stops working)

Forskolin (increases C-AMP)

DHEA (when I took this sublingually a decade ago, my T peaked at around 560, that could’ve been coincidental though)

Fenugreek (a study supported T increases in healthy 25 year old men)

Safed Musli (also found to increase T in healthy med aged 25 and up)
I'm confused. What do you mean by "debunk?" Are you saying these work for you or they don't?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I'm confused. What do you mean by "debunk?" Are you saying these work for you or they don't?

Well, these are things I haven’t tried. I say debunk because they’re often purported to boost T. Often they’re included in proprietary blends for this marketplace. So if someone has experiences or knowledge on their effectiveness, I’d like to rule me out, or consider them.

fradon

heat and sun light with both build muscle and raise T...it will also raise Thyroid and burn FAT

...go to the beach as much as you can this summer and get your body moving...sitting will shorten your life.

SneezeStar

I suspected my T was lowish so got blood work done and it was in the 300's. On exemastane 12.5 mg EOD and 2.5 mg progesterone and 2.5 mg dhea sublingual with a bit of pansterone topical 5 mg ED my T came back at 657 last week. It feels like it is going up even further now based on how i feel, would not be surprised if I get it to 800 in a few weeks.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I suspected my T was lowish so got blood work done and it was in the 300's. On exemastane 12.5 mg EOD and 2.5 mg progesterone and 2.5 mg dhea sublingual with a bit of pansterone topical 5 mg ED my T came back at 657 last week. It feels like it is going up even further now based on how i feel, would not be surprised if I get it to 800 in a few weeks.

So do you feel anything different from double the T ?

The ones on that list that increase "free T" are the bad. Coz free T is a precursor for T and so DHT on tissue, and binded to SHBG makes it active, able to active SHBG-receptor. So the stuff that lower free T and or increase T binded to SHBG should boost T activity.

stsfut

The ones on that list that increase "free T" are the bad. Coz free T is a precursor for T and so DHT on tissue, and binded to SHBG makes it active, able to active SHBG-receptor. So the stuff that lower free T and or increase T binded to SHBG should boost T activity.
That is wildly confusing and innaccurate by the sounds of it. “Free T is a precurser for T”? And T binded to SHBG is INactive.

The traditional perspective is that protein binding mediates steroid-hormone retention and transportation in plasma, and restricts metabolism and inactivation.233 This view has been challenged by recent experimental data,234-236 since SHBG and albumin-bound steroids may also be biologically available for tissue-specific uptake.226,231,237

Sex hormone-binding globulin - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Peter Y. Liu, Johannes D. Veldhuis, in Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology (Seventh Edition), 2014

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Free T is typically like 2 percent of Total for most Men. My SHBG has always been in range. Isn’t free T what’s actually being used anyway ? Honestly, I don’t even know which ones specifically are known for Free T increases other than Nettle. At this point, if something could increase my Lietenizing Hormone, it may help. Only Tribulus is purported to do that.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

So free T isn’t all it’s hyped up to be ? I guess if all these herbs do is unbind T from SHBG, what’s the point ? Lol

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Yes big difference. Can work better with less fatigue, overall increased well being and vitality.

Nice ! Gotta get my hands on some Testosterone Decoanate, or Something like what you did.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

How about Bulbine ? Specifically, the extract used in studies that showed significant Testosterone increases. Seems to raise cholesterol also.

Tarmander

Shilajit is definitely legit. Primavie powder is the trademarked stuff that is filtered. I have used other shilajit products, but they all gave me gout. Primavie seems to not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom