Lemon Coconut Fat Bombs To Get Hesperidin Into Diet

alywest

http://wholenaturallife.com/lemon-coconut-delights-another-delicious-way-to-eat-your-coconut-oil/

These looked yummy and seem like a great idea after reading a post that talked about the ability of hesperidin (found in the peels of citrus fruit)

Been doing some quick research into other Iron solutions related to this post on blood born bacterial endotoxin. The bioflavonoid hesperidin is apparently a strong iron removal agent. Peat mentions in an article about a scientist curing his bleeding gums from extracts of lemon, from whence he discovered "vitamin P" which became flavonoids. Citrus bioflavonoids have shown particularly strong health benefits for many illnesses. It would make sense for endotoxin to be involved in vascular leakiness/insufficiency, and citrus flavonoids are used all over the world to treat just that. This study used the citrus flavonoid hesperidin to decrease iron stores.
"The level of accumulated iron was significantly decreased by feeding a diet with glucosyl hesperidin..." Involvement of splenic iron accumulation in the development of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in Tsumura Suzuki Obese Diabetes mice

Interestingly, @Drareg posted this today: The Thyroid Hormone Inactivating Enzyme Type 3 Deiodinase Is Present In Bactericidal Granules And Th about how bacteria possibly inactivate thyroid locally in the blood via a particular enzyme. Turns out that citrus bioflavonoids actually kill these bacteria, and in so doing probably prevent this bacterial enzyme from working.

Hesperidin can be purchased by supplement, but it is also most abundant in the peels and pith of citrus fruits, and is also apparently very heat tolerant (so it can be cooked). So incorporating the skins of citrus into foods or eating whole citrus would be more beneficial to the reduction of bacteria and iron, and increasing local thyroid function.

Humans/Primates are some of few mammals incapable of making our own vitamin C. It seems this would have developed from our natural diet high in fruits, so it wouldn't be surprising that fruits hold more biological importance for us as a species than just vitamin C. As Dr. Peat is very pro-fruit and recommends orange juice, I think a logical addition to any health therapy would be a large helping of whole citrus each day.

Also...many studies show hesperidin protects against abnormal lipid peroxidation, which is one of the perils of thyroid disease.

D

danishispsychic

possibly that is why the Master Cleanse is so awesome, he says the bioflavonoids do the work and the salt water flush in the mornings cleans it all away. i know mr. peat is not into " fasting " but i did really well on the master cleanse for like 3 days at a time and i peated it up by using white sugar AND maple syrup and used the whole lemons, not just the juice. i would use the cayenne only when i felt like it.

TreasureVibe

possibly that is why the Master Cleanse is so awesome, he says the bioflavonoids do the work and the salt water flush in the mornings cleans it all away. i know mr. peat is not into " fasting " but i did really well on the master cleanse for like 3 days at a time and i peated it up by using white sugar AND maple syrup and used the whole lemons, not just the juice. i would use the cayenne only when i felt like it.
What exactly is the Master Cleanse?

D

danishispsychic

If you google Stanley Burroughs The Master Cleanser book ( small yellow- ) it is a classic and life changing really. 10 days of fresh squeezed lemon juice ( sometimes pith and peel if you want ) water , cayenne and grade b or dark maple syrup. After day 2 you have no appetite. The lemon cleans the lymph system and the colon. Herb laxative tea at night and salt water flush in the am. ( warm sea salt and water that you drink ) It really is a game changer.