Legitimate Question: Why Do Guys Feel Responcible If Their Wife/Girlfriend Is Not Happy About Something?

OP
FocusedOnHealth
There are plenty of anti-male sentiments here. Just look at I'mNoOne's posts - no need to resort to imaginations.

I'd define anti-male beliefs as any set of beliefs that gives more grace to females who fail to be women than it gives to males who fail to be men. Yet anti-male beliefs can also be used to shame and guilt men who seek to fulfill traditional roles.

Putting two and two together, anti-male beliefs, when held by females, tend to lead to an expectation that males adhere to the best aspects of their traditional roles. All the while, the females doing all this expecting may do little to fulfill their version/equivalent of said roles.

But then again, I'm no expert, just an observer lol.
For the sake of discussion, lets define what it means to to have ”any set of beliefs that gives more grace to females who fail to be women”

The way I view society right now, the agenda, fostered by the media and institutional systems, is primarily focused on women “demanding” their rights, that they deserve to demand their rights, and if you don’t agree to them, then you are anti-female.

Kind of like what we are seeing with the race differences…..that we demand to be heard and if our demands are not met, then you who oppose, should be penalised for not agreeing with them.

Has it gotten women anywhere productive to demand their rights, go out and have ***** riots for example, scream and yell and protest? I personally don’t think so. It’s only created more of a divide and resentment between the sexes.

I think their approach is completely wrong. Conversely, I think the reaction by men to the said narrative, because of the demands, is to become hostile or closed off to any kind of dialogue about the differences. And they go the other way….men. going.their.own.way……

That’s not good either. There has to be some kind of happy medium where both sexes should try to objectively and considerately see the other, from another perspective. A kind of “walking in someone else’s shoes” perspective.

And yeah, I do think it has to do with respecting our moral foundation that, until the last century, worked fairly well. Where men and women’s roles were more clearly defined, valued and upheld.

I don’t begin to say I have all the answers, but I do see that before society can change, individuals must change. It really does start with us.
I agree with the statement “we are the ones we have been waiting for”. I believe human beings can change for the better. For me though, undergirding all of this is also having a spiritual foundation in one’s life that promotes a “giving“ mentality as opposed to a “taking” mentality, a demanding, or resistent mentality.

In my view, to recognize that the world does not revolve around me, is the starting place.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals