Legislation To Detain The Sick

J

jb116

My friends, it really is time to wake up. Please look into your own city and state to see if this is being pushed. In NY they have already have it "pre-filed" as A416 for January 6th. Vote against it. Post this and for other states, and get as many to post as well. They are moving forward with their agenda and people are worried about their Xmas shopping and where they can get drunk for New Year.

These types of bills of course give the authorities free reign to do what they please with any given individual they deem "sick." They DEFINE what is illness, they are doing that already and perhaps if they deem dissent coming from a "sick" person, well you know the rest. Make no mistake, you will of course see articles and editorials on how you should "calm down about such and such bill." Maybe sweet talk ya into thinking that threatening basic human liberty is fine and for "the greater good."

Interestingly, these goons don't realize they leave a very transparent trail behind in showing they had these plans in the works for a while, magically having foreknowledge of up-coming so-called crisis. Because California's version was passed in October 2019 before the general public's knowledge of any scamdemic.

Please add your respective city or state here with their version.

Lollipop2

This thread also discusses this.

OP
J

jb116

Here's more, a list of other human violations they want. And it really doesn't matter that this from the NYC site. It'll spread everywhere.

• A6564B/S4244B - Allows children 14+ yrs to be vaccinated without the consent of the parents. @haidut had mentioned this similar thing in his neck of the woods.
  • A099 - Allows forced vaccination and medical treatment. Allows the detainment of individuals who are deemed public health threats.
  • A973/S3899A - Allows healthcare practitioners to administer STD vaccines to minors starting at 9 yrs, again without parental consent and/or knowledge.
  • A2316/S2276 - Mandates annual flu vaccine for daycare.
  • S298A - Mandates Gardasil for all children born on or after January 1, 2009.
  • A2841 - Mandates vaccines of adults working in camps.
  • A8635/S6717 - requires publication of immunization and exemption rates (so healthcare practitioners can be disciplined for low vaccination rate
    among their patients).
  • A6847 - Reports all vaccination of adults 19 and up to a registry.

yerrag

We have said yes to them, despite evidence of what they do has been harming us. It's come to the point where they know we will keep saying yes to them.

To the wrong things they impose on us. And yet, while the country is busy buying arms to protect itself from "big government," it is too busy to say "no" to the unarmed transgressions by our institutions.

But we have long lost our ability to care for ourselves. Once we are in a hospital and we are deemed an "infectious risk," we are no better than a convicted criminal, as these criminals get to be released so easily these days.

Pretty soon we will be following WHO's new ruling on what herd immunity is. Not based on science, but based on dictate - "Because I say so."

OP
J

jb116

@yerrag exactly, we are the enablers. It's a bad dream I feel that I can't wake up from since things are glaringly in our face now but people still allow it. They still miss the connections. So they tell you what's good for you. They redefine concepts. And it's all in the name of "science." Right? They say "we follow the science."

Nicole W.

My friends, it really is time to wake up. Please look into your own city and state to see if this is being pushed. In NY they have already have it "pre-filed" as A416 for January 6th. Vote against it. Post this and for other states, and get as many to post as well. They are moving forward with their agenda and people are worried about their Xmas shopping and where they can get drunk for New Year.

These types of bills of course give the authorities free reign to do what they please with any given individual they deem "sick." They DEFINE what is illness, they are doing that already and perhaps if they deem dissent coming from a "sick" person, well you know the rest. Make no mistake, you will of course see articles and editorials on how you should "calm down about such and such bill." Maybe sweet talk ya into thinking that threatening basic human liberty is fine and for "the greater good."

Interestingly, these goons don't realize they leave a very transparent trail behind in showing they had these plans in the works for a while, magically having foreknowledge of up-coming so-called crisis. Because California's version was passed in October 2019 before the general public's knowledge of any scamdemic.

Please add your respective city or state here with their version.

I was not aware that CA passed a similar bill in 2019. Could you point me to the law in question. Thank you.

Nicole W.

Drareg

Great thread.

This is mental illness, at least it’s documented for the future.

Hugh Johnson

Here's more, a list of other human violations they want. And it really doesn't matter that this from the NYC site. It'll spread everywhere.

• A6564B/S4244B - Allows children 14+ yrs to be vaccinated without the consent of the parents. @haidut had mentioned this similar thing in his neck of the woods.
  • A099 - Allows forced vaccination and medical treatment. Allows the detainment of individuals who are deemed public health threats.
  • A973/S3899A - Allows healthcare practitioners to administer STD vaccines to minors starting at 9 yrs, again without parental consent and/or knowledge.
  • A2316/S2276 - Mandates annual flu vaccine for daycare.
  • S298A - Mandates Gardasil for all children born on or after January 1, 2009.
  • A2841 - Mandates vaccines of adults working in camps.
  • A8635/S6717 - requires publication of immunization and exemption rates (so healthcare practitioners can be disciplined for low vaccination rate
    among their patients).
  • A6847 - Reports all vaccination of adults 19 and up to a registry.
Isn't Gardasil really dangerous to the point that they have stopped giving it out in a lot of places? Especially to Asians?

OP
J

jb116

Isn't Gardasil really dangerous to the point that they have stopped giving it out in a lot of places? Especially to Asians?
From what I've seen, yes. In Japan there was a very big outcry against it.

OP
J

jb116

So I guess as usual they just ignore all that and keep pushing their agenda.
Of course, same story as usual. There was a list of countries actually that have banned it but this has been carefully censored. If I find it, I will post asap.

Back
Top Bottom