Legislation To Detain The Sick

OP
J

jb116

It is becoming more and more clear that those in power, that I designate as jesuit order, who also control and run big pharma and have their puppets on the face of things like shill gates, whose foundation has donated double digit millions to them, absolutely have depopulation as a major goal. Here are some relevant perspectives from experts and especially look at the bit about premature menopause. Essentially early-life infertility.

- Dr. Dianne Harper, one of 50 HPV experts in the world, said Gardasil is neither safe nor effective. She told CBS it is essentially useless.
- Dr. Chris Shaw professor at the University of British Columbia "Gardasil is a vaccine that's been highly marketed, the benefits are overhyped, and the dangers are underestimated."
- The American College of Pediatricians has linked Gardasil to premature menopause in girls. Studies in medical journals like Pediatrics, Cancer Epidemiology and Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics conclude that doctors have issues with Gardasil.
- Dr. Bernard Dalbergue said in 2014 "The full extent of the Gardasil scandal needs to be assessed: everyone knew when this vaccine was released on the American market that it would prove to be worthless. I predict that Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all time because at some point in time, the evidence will add up to prove that this vaccine has absolutely no effect on cervical cancer and that all the very many adverse effects which destroy lives and even kill, serve no other purpose than to generate profit for the manufacturers. Gardasil is useless and costs a fortune!"

By the way, along with Japan, the people of Spain are crying out for its removal from their country. Pathetic that it is still used in 100 countries including the U.S.

In 2017 "Almost 650 girls needed medical intervention after HPV vaccine"
But they'll conclude "“The decision confirms, as indicated in the related EMA statement, that the benefits of HPV vaccines continue to outweigh their risks."

yerrag

Isn't Gardasil really dangerous to the point that they have stopped giving it out in a lot of places? Especially to Asians?
We have a very popular talk show host by the name of Kris Aquino, the daughter of a former president, Cory Aquino. She was the face of Gardasil when it was being introduced and marketed in the Philippines. I suspect she also used it, as a few years later she began to suffer from some sort of disease and became less active. Of course, there would be no news about Gardasil and its effect on her. I thought it was rich of her to market Gardasil, and Gardasil used her because she was a very effective endorser of products to the masses. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. There are very few coincidences. Your first gut instinct is most often right.

Back
Top Bottom