Legal LSD - 25I-NBOMe/Cimbi-5 or 2-(4-iodo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine.

I'm.No.One

Screenshot_20220422-073752.png

From the link you shared.

Cloudhands

dude dont take 25i-NBOMe. It seriously messed up some of my friends, its one of the only psychedelics that can kill you via vasoconstriction and I had some terrible trips on it in highschool that left me traumatized to this day. I remember in highschool people would buy it on the darkweb for like 5$ a sheet (100 tabs) and then theyd sell it 5$ a tab, and theyd always say dont take more then 2 tabs. My friend didnt listen and took three, and masturbated infront of everyone for like 6 hours straight cumming over and over while he was screaming about how different people in the music industry were trying to control our minds, and we all just waited it out in horror, trying to throw blankets over him but hed just freak out even more, and we didnt want to abandon him in that state nor call 911 and get in trouble, we all took 2 tabs and were freaking the **** out, we thought that he was going to rip his **** off and we thought we were in hell. Just take real L and **** the legality lol.

Cloudhands

oh and i wouldnt dare call it "legal LSD", that title serves to bastardize acid and pedestalize pure poison

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

dude dont take 25i-NBOMe. It seriously messed up some of my friends, its one of the only psychedelics that can kill you via vasoconstriction and I had some terrible trips on it in highschool that left me traumatized to this day. I remember in highschool people would buy it on the darkweb for like 5$ a sheet (100 tabs) and then theyd sell it 5$ a tab, and theyd always say dont take more then 2 tabs. My friend didnt listen and took three, and masturbated infront of everyone for like 6 hours straight cumming over and over while he was screaming about how different people in the music industry were trying to control our minds, and we all just waited it out in horror, trying to throw blankets over him but hed just freak out even more, and we didnt want to abandon him in that state nor call 911 and get in trouble, we all took 2 tabs and were freaking the **** out, we thought that he was going to rip his **** off and we thought we were in hell. Just take real L and **** the legality lol.

very interesting

doesn't sound like LSD at all

Waynish

Exactly - who cares if it is legal - NBOMe's are very dangerous.

This drug is classified as fake LSD and it's far more dangerous than you think. Some reported cases died from it. That's why it's so important to test your drug beforehand.

korpesh

Not to belittle your difficulties with this event, but damn... this is kickass story.

Cloudhands

Not to belittle your difficulties with this event, but damn... this is kickass story.
yeah i have a lot of amazing stories as far as psychedelics go, but that time was horrific, we do laugh looking back though

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals