Leg Pains

Jing

Why does T3 cause leg pains? Whenever I take T3 I get pains in my legs it's a sort of achey pain.

Dotdash

Why does T3 cause leg pains? Whenever I take T3 I get pains in my legs it's a sort of achey pain.

Dr Peat describes it as anything that raises metabolism increases the need for all nutrients. The larger muscles, such as heart and organs, utilize all nutrients first by binding their usage anywhere else. What is left over is available to the peripheral muscles/tissues. Perhaps more of a nutrient such as magnesium is needed.

Fexxx

Did anyone find a Solution for this? I have exact the same issue. Upped my Magnesium to ~1g a day. It helps only a little Bit.

Sagitarrius90

I know with clenbuterol it causes leg cramps and taking taurine helps - I know this is different then t3 but both increase metabolism. In the bodybuilding world cramps from t3 is from increase potassium usage so taking taurine helps.

I experienced this yesterday but I did take 50mcg of t3 which was dumb and a lot and soon as I took 3g of taurine it went away.

try taking taurine or increase your K+

What are you taking right now with regards to t3 I am curious... I just started and I am feeling very tired and foggy but I am suspecting its from my stress hormones dropping wonder if you had the same experience