Leg Exercise Is Critical To Brain And Nervous System Health

Luckytype

Have you tried Levi’s 541 jeans? Gap is also selling flex khaki shorts.
Sometimes I change really bad, sometimes I do not
I have, better quality denim unfortunately they still fray from rubbing between the legs up high. Shorts tend to be a bit better than jeans though

yerrag

Yep, I feel for him there with JJ, my hamstrings are my blessing but setting someone up for anything from my back was really a challenge because of the size of them.

The demise of every pant i own is a torn crotch. I am a chronic chaffer as im sure you are. Capable legs are great but I would love to own pants for more than 8 months.
I used to buy outdoor pants made by Gramicci. They have a design that is comfortable on the crotch. It takes a long time to wear them out. I don't know if they're still being sold.

Their crotch design is patented.

yerrag

lvysaur

Sort of misleading headline, nowhere in the article or the actual abstract do they state that leg exercise was unique in this ability.

The benefit is just due to the fact that lower body muscles (glutes and quads) are bigger, so leg exercises are going to be more helpful insofar as exercise in general is helpful, because you're just doing more when you strain your legs.

Aaron

Sort of misleading headline, nowhere in the article or the actual abstract do they state that leg exercise was unique in this ability.

The benefit is just due to the fact that lower body muscles (glutes and quads) are bigger, so leg exercises are going to be more helpful insofar as exercise in general is helpful, because you're just doing more when you strain your legs.

The stimulus from a heavy, deep ATG squat cannot be compared to anything you could do with your upper body. I can bench press 315 for reps while barely breaking a sweat, but when I ATG squat the same amount of weight, I'm out of breath, sweat is pouring from my forehead, and my heart is pounding. I had to skip leg day for years due to a back injury and was only able to do light leg work and lots of upper body. Adding routine heavy squats again has made a night and day difference, even with a lower workload on everything else.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals