Leg Bone Pain After D3 Ingestion

stackz07

After I take anywhere from 500-2000iu of thornes d3 I get pains in my leg bones. Any ideas? Obviously I stopped taking it already but what would cause this?

baccheion

Take with sufficient K2, magnesium, vitamin A (meet RDA), etc. Continued pain then implies healing rather than deficiency.

50-100 IU/kg/day seems like a better dose.

Vitamin D3 inhibits/uses/depletes vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin K2, magnesium (, potassium, phosphorus), and zinc.

Boron, silicon/monomethylsilanetriol, manganese, etc are also good cofactors.

rei

You need 10k IU daily, from sun, food or supplement. The Big Vitamin D Mistake. - PubMed - NCBI

If 500-2000 can cause pain you are extremely deficient or the product you are consuming contains something that you are very sensitive to, in your leg bones. Never heard of such.

What is happening is that your leg bones have become damaged, osteoporotic etc. over long time of D deficiency, and now with even something coming in there is inflammation, because it is necessary to multiply cells and re-build to an active state of repair from a "hibernative" state of just trying to survive.

Last edited:
After I take anywhere from 500-2000iu of thornes d3 I get pains in my leg bones. Any ideas? Obviously I stopped taking it already but what would cause this?

I think I'm noticing this right now as well....but only in my left femur. What eventually happened? Did you resume D3 supplementation?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals