Leaving America

Waynish

No. I mean the elites. We didn't do any of this. We stood by and watched but we're not directly responsible.

Nope, the elites are more enslaved than you all. Yet, it is the masses to voluntarily close their businesses, mask & vaccinate their children, send their children to be educated about who is the victim/perpetrator/doctor/etc... Don't take responsibility, don't have eyes to see.

czecha

Recognize this as your ideology. The actual masculine ideology is that no reward is required from woman - and than one is inevitable from right action. Are you from Czech? Your descriptions are pretty much how I experienced the man in Czech acting... Why are you allowing yourself to believe that women can control you via "reward mechanisms," even if that's how it really works?
They don’t control me in the slightest lol. If you mean that playing beta provider is an inevitable possibility arising from doing well for yourself, you are right. Money, status, „frame“, confidence, personality will not give her chads tingles though, because you sre uglier and she is older by the time you date her. Just don’t date, problem solved. Nothing is as pure as physical attraction. The rest is cultural cope to deal with human nature and fit it into civilization.

czecha

@czecha Remember we are 99.9% against 0.1%. The tides can turn in the blink of an eye.
There is no 0,1 percent in the sense that you are implying. Yes, there are actual conspiracies but no, they do not control the world order on a big scale. The 0,1 % is the system embedded in capitalism, technological ubiquity, states and so on.
The barking proletariat needs conspiracies as a cop out because if they would actually want to adress the problem, they would have to drastically change their lifestyles and consumer behaviors, and educate themselves past easy answers on fringe youtube videos.
The 99,9% is enabling it. The 0,01 percent are drop outs and hippies, post materialists and NEETs whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

boris

[revoked] I decided not to partake in your mental gymnastics :lol:

Last edited:

boris

No cope. Judging by your other posts you clearly understand that the COVID thing is a ploy (which is affecting the world order on a big scale). So again: I'm not interested in your mental gymnastics.

czecha

No cope. Judging by your other posts you clearly understand that the COVID thing is a ploy (which is affecting the world order on a big scale). So again: I'm not interested in your mental gymnastics.
It’s possible. I would not bet my childrens life on it though if I had any.
The unconvenient truth is that you can only have an opinion on this matter.
It’s highly unlikely anyone gets the whole covid thing right, because there are too many variables involved if the official narrative is wrong
So in a sense the official narrative is most likely to be correct out of any narrative circulating (which doesn’t say much)
Take the butterfly effect pill

boris

@czecha Well, regarding that topic, the "official" narrative is at least partly based on publicly available data, which you can double check.

Last edited:

Waynish

They don’t control me in the slightest lol. If you mean that playing beta provider is an inevitable possibility arising from doing well for yourself, you are right. Money, status, „frame“, confidence, personality will not give her chads tingles though, because you sre uglier and she is older by the time you date her. Just don’t date, problem solved. Nothing is as pure as physical attraction. The rest is cultural cope to deal with human nature and fit it into civilization.

Going "MGTOW" is reactionary. Imagine the next generation of kids with all these MGTOW fathers... Isn't masculine or fatherly or noble or effective: just hedonistic & reactionary. I recommend not giving more weight to "chat tingles" than to truth.

Waynish

+1

czecha

Going "MGTOW" is reactionary. Imagine the next generation of kids with all these MGTOW fathers... Isn't masculine or fatherly or noble or effective: just hedonistic & reactionary. I recommend not giving more weight to "chat tingles" than to truth.
i do not have mgtow in mind, because mgtow fathers should not exist
what I have in mind is closer to anti natalism
let chad spread his seed, it's natural and good for the human race, too. the problem rn is that betas procreate. a problem that economical liberation of women slowly but surely solves. so does atomization of traditional family values

whats bad is fertile women getting morning pills after a chad pump and dump due to social pressure. then they get a kid 10 year later with significantly worse chances due to older age of the woman and worse dna of the man

pro marker

Ya so why don't you stand up? I lived there for over a year and had no problems in the winter - except for all the Swedes complaining about it. The winter was beautiful. I partied plenty and it was a riot. You all really do live a jail of your own creation. I consulted for a major Telecom when I was there, and of course various power players in the company tried everything against me that you described - and none of it worked at all and just backfired in their faces. The men all constantly have their tail between their legs... And even if you give them the instructions for how to stop cowering on a silver platter they squander it. In the end, I agree with you that people seeking happiness will not find it there - yet people that are happy can produce it there (or anywhere)... :)

why dont i stand up? because i was fired from my job for saying i dont like the quaran.
cool you could handle one winter - try 50. we live in a jail of our own creation because we have no freedom of speech and your entire career and life are dependent on being a good little politically correct boy.

tankasnowgod

No one knew who Epstein was in 2008 when he was arrested but they sure do now. People are waking up, even controlled opposition like Fox News is being recognized for what it is.

Eh, I'll believe that people are waking up when they know the allegations that Cathy O'Brien made against George HW Bush, Gerald Ford, and Robert Byrd.

And when they know that Barbara Bush was Alister Crowley's Daughter. Barbara Bush - Daughter of Aleister Crowley

tankasnowgod

Yes, there are actual conspiracies but no, they do not control the world order on a big scale.

Spoken like someone who has never heard of Cede & Company, who literally own more than 99% of stock. Or the Bank of International Settlements. Or the UN, for that matter.

Last edited:

triple

Eh, I'll believe that people are waking up when they know the allegations that Cathy O'Brien made against George HW Bush, Gerald Ford, and Robert Byrd.

And when they know that Barbara Bush was Alister Crowley's Daughter. Barbara Bush - Daughter of Aleister Crowley

Interesting reference Tankasnowgod--i saw Kathy O'Brien speak in 1999 i believe--all parts of the puzzle--i still don't what to make of what she said exactly but she is looking to be vindicated the way things are going.

The cognitive dissonance coming this week will be priceless.

tankasnowgod

Interesting reference Tankasnowgod--i saw Kathy O'Brien speak in 1999 i believe--all parts of the puzzle--i still don't what to make of what she said exactly but she is looking to be vindicated the way things are going.

The cognitive dissonance coming this week will be priceless.

While reading her book, I would check publicly available facts with her book. If it was libel, it was painstakingly researched to get semi-obscure facts right in 1995, when the internet was barely in it's infancy. She and Mark also sent it to all members of congress, so it's not like it just flew totally under the radar.

You can still buy it new on Amazon, which means no one mentioned in the book ever bothered to sue for libel. Considering the rich and powerful men (and women) named, you would think they would have done that, like Michael Jackson did with the Victor Gutierrez book (a suit that Jackson won). But Robert Byrd, George Bush, **** (lol, auto sensor, so Richard) Cheney, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and others that lived for quite a while after 1995 never cared about their reputation? That certainly makes it look like the book is factual.

It also seems to line up with books like "The Franklin Coverup" by John DeCamp, and "Operation Mind Control" by Walter Bowart.

She appears in this Documentary, narrated by Sean Stone, and also featuring Joe Flynn and Robert David Steele. A big sign to me that her story is true (or largely true), and maybe some of these things are going to be officially disclosed, and maybe soon-

Sean Stone (Oliver's son) is no stranger to this world. He interviewed Michael Aquino a few years back. Looks like the full interview might have been scrubbed by Youtube (or the original channel), but clips are still around

Last edited:

Regina

While reading her book, I would check publicly available facts with her book. If it was libel, it was painstakingly researched to get semi-obscure facts right in 1995, when the internet was barely in it's infancy. She and Mark also sent it to all members of congress, so it's not like it just flew totally under the radar.

You can still buy it new on Amazon, which means no one mentioned in the book ever bothered to sue for libel. Considering the rich and powerful men (and women) named, you would think they would have done that, like Michael Jackson did with the Victor Gutierrez book (a suit that Jackson won). But Robert Byrd, George Bush, **** (lol, auto sensor, so Richard) Cheney, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and others that lived for quite a while after 1995 never cared about their reputation? That certainly makes it look like the book is factual.

It also seems to line up with books like "The Franklin Coverup" by John DeCamp, and "Operation Mind Control" by Walter Bowart.

She appears in this Documentary, narrated by Sean Stone, and also featuring Joe Flynn and Robert David Steele. A big sign to me that her story is true (or largely true), and maybe some of these things are going to be officially disclosed, and maybe soon-

Sean Stone (Oliver's son) is no stranger to this world. He interviewed Michael Aquino a few years back. Looks like the full interview might have been scrubbed by Youtube (or the original channel), but clips are still around

:clap::partypooper:

Waynish

why dont i stand up? because i was fired from my job for saying i dont like the quaran.
cool you could handle one winter - try 50. we live in a jail of our own creation because we have no freedom of speech and your entire career and life are dependent on being a good little politically correct boy.

Congrats on being fired. Gonna start a business with other like minded people now? Sounds like a much better time... :)