Leave the Receipts at the store - Receipt Paper is LOADED with ESTROGENS

JamesGatz

If most of you haven't noticed from your own experience touching paper receipts - it seems to give a really big boost to estradiol - especially for users working cashier jobs I would advice having thick gloves or metal clamps to touch this kind of stuff - really not good handling it all day

Havde

I remember reading about this over at anabolicmen.com a few years ago, since then I always throw them away as quickly aa possible ?

pauljacob

Old news but still valid. Thanks for sharing. I think the receipt printers are more dangerous than the paper because of the heat they generate and the paper cutters that most likely cause bits of paper to go airborne and onto customers' skin and into nostrils.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Old news but still valid. Thanks for sharing. I think the receipt printers are more dangerous than the paper because of the heat they generate and the paper cutters that most likely cause bits of paper to go airborne and onto customers' skin and into nostrils.
Interesting - never thought about this - I notice I always feel 10 times worse when entering a store - probably a mixture of their horrendous lighting and their air quality as you say - can't believe I used to tolerate working at these places 10 or so years ago

David90

I remember reading about this over at anabolicmen.com a few years ago, since then I always throw them away as quickly aa possible ?
I was reading it on Anabolicmen.com also a few Years ago (i was a former Forum member). Still nowadays i throw them away with some minor exceptions.

SamuraiJack

Glad to see Ali Kuoppala and anabolicmen.com being mentioned on this forum. Started reading Ray's work through his mention on that website.

It was through reading his material 5 years ago that helped turn my life around and my real research into hormones began. Good Times

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

What type of gloves would be good to wear while handling thermal paper?
I am not 100% sure but back in the day when I worked at Staples and was touching this stuff all day I would use thermal protective gloves - they did ok but to be honest I still felt like there was an estrogenic effect - I ended up using metal clamps to put the receipts in customers bags so i didnt have to touch it - I think that gloves with a really thick underside where you grab things especially with a thick material like rubber is good - I think it minimizes the exposure to the material best - I feel like even besides touching the receipt paper - when I was handling the paper coming out of printers in Staples I felt like there was still estrogenic effects - hopefully someone else here knows more about this

Dr. B

I am not 100% sure but back in the day when I worked at Staples and was touching this stuff all day I would use thermal protective gloves - they did ok but to be honest I still felt like there was an estrogenic effect - I ended up using metal clamps to put the receipts in customers bags so i didnt have to touch it - I think that gloves with a really thick underside where you grab things especially with a thick material like rubber is good - I think it minimizes the exposure to the material best - I feel like even besides touching the receipt paper - when I was handling the paper coming out of printers in Staples I felt like there was still estrogenic effects - hopefully someone else here knows more about this
isnt bpa used in plastic bottles and materials, is this something that can actually significantly absorb just from touching it? for instance aluminum, iron, many things are toxic but you can still hold them for a bit and not actually absorb them. the receipt papers are probably riskier if touching them while theyre warm, and if theyre left in your pocket to heat up, but just touching them with fingers would you actually absorb anything?

the inks probably have estrogenic things maybe more than the paper

but the amount even from a day of handling these is probably less than the estrogens/toxins in many foods/drinks that are eaten. if you drink non organic juices or consume non organic meats or dairy those sorts of things would probably be contributing much more. the EMF/wifi in stores is probably a lot more damaging than touching the receipt papers. avoiding the receipt papers would be like the finishing touch, the icing on the cake, the final step to being 100% peaty

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

isnt bpa used in plastic bottles and materials, is this something that can actually significantly absorb just from touching it?

but the amount even from a day of handling these is probably less than the estrogens/toxins in many foods/drinks that are eaten. if you drink non organic juices or consume non organic meats or dairy those sorts of things would probably be contributing much more. the EMF/wifi in stores is probably a lot more damaging than touching the receipt papers. avoiding the receipt papers would be like the finishing touch, the icing on the cake, the final step to being 100% peaty
From when I had worked at retail I think I had a more noticeable increase in E2 in receipt paper than from food - even using water from a plastic bottle is less estrogenic than touching receipt paper in my experience - now that I have eliminated many stressors it really throws me off when I touch these things - The coating that you feel when rubbing the paper feels like pure estrogen to me - my fingers shine with the coating from the paper with it when I rub the receipt paper

I also notice that cashiers tend to be extremely estrogenic in general - I feel like I could detect the estradiol rather easily in their voice - for a man for example I notice that if his voice "sounds gay" for lack of a better word he seems to exhibit high estradiol symptoms and women cashiers seem to especially exhibit high E2 behavior - I have been seeing more and more cashiers wear gloves these days so i think this info is becoming more mainstream

with that being said i do thing that holding onto the receipts is important if one feels like they might need to return an item whenever i need to do this i just tell the cashier to leave the receipt in the bag so if i need to deal with it eventually i deal with it

Dr. B

From when I had worked at retail I think I had a more noticeable increase in E2 in receipt paper than from food - even using water from a plastic bottle is less estrogenic than touching receipt paper in my experience - now that I have eliminated many stressors it really throws me off when I touch these things - The coating that you feel when rubbing the paper feels like pure estrogen to me - my fingers shine with the coating from the paper with it when I rub the receipt paper

I also notice that cashiers tend to be extremely estrogenic in general - I feel like I could detect the estradiol rather easily in their voice - for a man for example I notice that if his voice "sounds gay" for lack of a better word he seems to exhibit high estradiol symptoms and women cashiers seem to especially exhibit high E2 behavior - I have been seeing more and more cashiers wear gloves these days so i think this info is becoming more mainstream

with that being said i do thing that holding onto the receipts is important if one feels like they might need to return an item whenever i need to do this i just tell the cashier to leave the receipt in the bag so if i need to deal with it eventually i deal with it
what is the coating like? some receipts seem dryer, the ones you get at the gas station have a smoother slicker feel but at target for instance its a drier paper. even when it just comes out, it doesn't feel warm to the touch or anything. i havent gotten estrogenic symptoms from either but the bottled water ive tried is low in fluoride so if comparing it to soda or tap water it should feel a lot better if its filtered bottled water.

its possible if you handle receipt papers all day it would give more estrogenic response than like a single bottled water. or if you handle them all day plus directly touch your foods with those hands, and then consumed some of that coating.

AncestralJoy

so recently on Danny Roddy podcast he mentioned paper towels also have bpa and apparently so does toilet paper. lol so many snares. I don't use paper towels and try my best to avoid receipts however I'm still trying to figure out a good way around the TP issue.

aniciete

so recently on Danny Roddy podcast he mentioned paper towels also have bpa and apparently so does toilet paper. lol so many snares. I don't use paper towels and try my best to avoid receipts however I'm still trying to figure out a good way around the TP issue.
Have you looked at bidets?

AncestralJoy

Have you looked at bidets?
yea but I'm in a tiny house with a composting toilet and too much liquid ain't gonna fly. I have thought about cutting an old sheet into squares and using it for wee's only though. that might work for number 2s as well since that's essentially what reusable nappies are; cloth with poop on them that gets washed and reused. Haven't cut the sheet yet but with this lovely reminder I might try get that sorted today to trial.

aniciete

yea but I'm in a tiny house with a composting toilet and too much liquid ain't gonna fly. I have thought about cutting an old sheet into squares and using it for wee's only though. that might work for number 2s as well since that's essentially what reusable nappies are; cloth with poop on them that gets washed and reused. Haven't cut the sheet yet but with this lovely reminder I might try get that sorted today to trial.
If that doesn’t work out, you can also buy 100% bamboo toilet paper online

Dr. B

there are some organic bpa free toilet papers available online
would you absorb bpa from drying your hands with a paper towel? the paper towel is supposed to absorb things into itself
anyway you can let hands air dry after washing. i need to use soap sometimes, so ive still been using the softsoap liquid handsoap.

what happens with that toilet, where does the waste go from it? do you smell that waste while youre using the toilet then?

Back
Top Bottom