Leave Saturazione a message for when he returns (lounge)

cjm

1625855151231.png

link

Last edited:
I felt the same when @Ella stopped posting

This was one of her last post
Weird that many notable members disappeared around spring 2020. Maybe due to the lockdowns?
Travis too

Makrosky

Weird that many notable members disappeared around spring 2020. Maybe due to the lockdowns?
Travis too
I have seen this in another online community also. And the general lively, happy, talkative vibe there going down the drain. This thing has messed up badly most of the people and the relationships with others. Whether we realize it or not. It's been a psychological war.

yerrag

and @x-ray peat he's not alone now in being anti-Jesuit. He's defended Jews which is fair but now I won't know if he's pro-Zionist or not.

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Indeed, @Dolomite. :ss2

Feels great to disrespect someone's decision to take the avatar pic down, I find it refreshing. Can be turned into a business.

Being brief helps, but it's difficult to spot grammar mistakes in his posts (that weren't deliberate or out of laziness) and suspect that English is not his first language. One clue for us to rule out him being in the US is not employing 'literally' for emphasis, the fixation that residents develop for this word literally blows my mind.

I remember a user of this forum, IIRC her name was Lindsay or something line that. She used to be very active and suddenly she disappeared. She came back 1 year later saying (more or less, I don't recall the exact quote but the idea was the same) "staying away from health related forums and forcing myself to go out every day to take a nice photograph with my camera has done mucho more for my thyroid than anything else" .
She took pictures of methylene blue and ripofflavin, left before there was time to suggest Hibiscus experiments.

At least it wasn't the typical disdaining post from some members that leave forums, those that make sure to return and write as outsiders to reinforce that they no longer belong in them. There can be an accusatory tone to elicit a specific response that supports the idea that leaving was or is the right choice, that the entity is on an elevated phase now that's not compatible with the forum, which represents a period that's associated with their old selves that they want to let go. It's their rite of passage.

It's the same kind of people that break up with long-term partners and then go around trashing them, as if they was forced to stay in the relationship, weren't contributors and partially responsible for the way it evolved.

There are more entertaining things to do than spending time on wealth forums. Even people who might seem to be here because of boredom, it can be that they have become accustomed to their problems, unconsciously know that these need improvement, and are strolling on a standby, maintenance mode until something useful for the condition pops up.

Regina

Indeed, @Dolomite. :ss2

Feels great to disrespect someone's decision to take the avatar pic down, I find it refreshing. Can be turned into a business.

Being brief helps, but it's difficult to spot grammar mistakes in his posts (that weren't deliberate or out of laziness) and suspect that English is not his first language. One clue for us to rule out him being in the US is not employing 'literally' for emphasis, the fixation that residents develop for this word literally blows my mind.

She took pictures of methylene blue and ripofflavin, left before there was time to suggest Hibiscus experiments.

At least it wasn't the typical disdaining post from some members that leave forums, those that make sure to return and write as outsiders to reinforce that they no longer belong in them. There can be an accusatory tone to elicit a specific response that supports the idea that leaving was or is the right choice, that the entity is on an elevated phase now that's not compatible with the forum, which represents a period that's associated with their old selves that they want to let go. It's their rite of passage.

It's the same kind of people that break up with long-term partners and then go around trashing them, as if they was forced to stay in the relationship, weren't contributors and partially responsible for the way it evolved.

There are more entertaining things to do than spending time on wealth forums. Even people who might seem to be here because of boredom, it can be that they have become accustomed to their problems, unconsciously know that these need improvement, and are strolling on a standby, maintenance mode until something useful for the condition pops up.
I'm literally so done with you and this deadbeat cul de sac. LITERALLY!

Just kiddink. :laughing:

Regina

Dan Wich also left 2020
Of course, Dan is/was a very important contributor.
People get busy. And new endeavours may be more rewarding and needing their full attention.

Wishing them all the best.

P

Peatness

When people finally get well they leave the forum.
2020 was an usual year so the fact that many prominent members left is significant. If they got better and left fine, if not the idea that something bad may have happened to them troubles me. If I suddenly left the forum without letting anyone know I think it should be presumed that I am either dead or very sick.

milkboi

Maybe she hasn’t been around because there is so much written on this forum about Covid and how they are all out to get us. There’s definitely a different vibe here nowadays compared to the golden era of the RPF which, IMO, was between 2012 and 2014.
Truth

P

Peatness

You are right the forum has become Covidcentric but could you really imagine not addressing it knowing that millions are suffering adverse reactions? Businesses ruined by lockdown, families separated, increased levels of sufferings, wide ranging censorship. How would it be possible to ignore that? Dr Peat does not think Covid injections are safe, nor does he indorse any other type of vaccine. He understands the pandemic in the contest of economic power and greed. I would not want to be on a forum that turned a blind eye and not put the focus on addressing some of those issues, even if it feels futile do so.

milkboi

You are right the forum has become Covidcentric but could you really imagine not addressing it knowing that millions are suffering adverse reactions? Businesses ruined by lockdown, families separated, increased levels of sufferings, wide ranging censorship. How would it be possible to ignore that? Dr Peat does not think Covid injections are safe, nor does he indorse any other type of vaccine. He understands the pandemic in the contest of economic power and greed. I would not want to be on a forum that turned a blind eye and not put the focus on addressing some of those issues, even if it feels futile do so.

Sure, it is an important topic. My philosophy on life is quite stoic tho, so I choose to focus on things that are in my control. Worrying about microchips in vaccines and "the elite" and especially those retarded lockdowns isn't something that I can influence. So I won't get the vaccine, won't act according to the draconian rules whenever possible and then get on with my life. Makes me personally more fulfilled and less stressed. Not sure all this covid talk on here actually benefits most of its participants.

Rick K

The fact that some of us have pulled together, uncovered important information and are sharing this suggests that this forum has become more of a community than ever. This one issue (covid) is a lynchpin that is forever changing society by pitting us against one another, showing us how sitting passively is allowing this juggernaut to roll forward and strip us of all things including civility. I don't dismiss anyone's health issues but this (covid plandemic) is everyone's' issue. We are witnessing insane efforts to get everyone vaxxed by using gene modifying technology that is and will continue to have disasterous results. We are not far now from being called enemies of the state for speaking out against covid and government intelligence agencies are banding together to search us out. We are having our SMS msgs monitored now for anti covid narrative and are witnessing global censorship against all who speak out against covid.
This is a global war on humanity and should, rightfully, dominate this forum while we still have a chance to help one another.

Makrosky

The whole world has become covidcentric.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom